Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Haha I love this thread. Pretty much everything gives me the ick, I’m like a female Chandler Bing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Your like me 😂. I wonder if men have so many icks about women !

This is so niche! I love it 😂
Men pushing a shopping trolley 🤣🤣🤣they just can’t look cool doing it it’s impossible 😂

long finger nails
winking
mirrored sunglasses
shaved chest
using hashtags
shoes tied too tight
velcro wallets

On dating sites

'uncle duties' or 'godfather duties'
Velcro wallets 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
I share the slipper hatred! If a man walked into a room with those monster claws or huge round football slippers on, my vagina would dry up so much it would disintegrate. Or those old man moccasins. Why do slippers have this effect?! Maybe in a past life I was clubbed to death with a fluffy monster claw 🤣
@LucilleBluth I would LOVE to know the science behind it too as there must be more to it than just not liking something? It’s a full blown body and soul hatred that can come on so suddenly and that’s it, no way forward. I met someone who had that sort of brushed forward emo hair. Had a shower with him and realised his hairline was receding sooooo much, like inches further back than you’d think, hence his brushed forward mop. Immediate ick, was constantly waiting to see the sixhead pop out again. Bleugh.
Think it’s because they are so unmanly & remind me of my dad 😂. Slippers and dressing gowns ick ick ick

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Lads that put kisses 🤣 my boyfriend always puts 'xx' even though I don't send him any 😂 i say to him it does my head in, but he still does it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Moongirl69

VIP Member
God what Chick Lit book was it with the main female complaining about feathery strokers? Was it Marian Keyes’ Watermelon? I just remember reading a hilarious book with a girl stuck with a feathery stroker, racking my brain now
It was a Marian Keyes; Anybody Out There I think...I cried laughing at the description 😂.

• Haha

Mollydog

VIP Member
Haha, he did me too, wannabe Elvis FFS, I couldn't have cared less what he was singing about, I had to listen to mother's Dr Hook, Boney M & bloody Abba and I'm not traumatised, so............. 🤣👍
When I was little I thought he and Elvis were the same person as I did Bob Monkhouse and Des o’Connor 😂

• Haha

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Years ago my sister was dating a guy with a cat. He didn't drive (ick) and he was pretty much keeping her around to ferry his cat to the vet!

So they would arrange to meet at a restaurant for example and he would message on the day asking her to pick him up, she would agree and he would ask to go via the vet to drop off his cat! Another time she was due to pick him up but he asked to pick him up from the vet rather than his house and that theu would need to go via his house to drop the cat off.

She soon got shot of him haha
And they always assume the cat is a pulling point and all women love cats!

LucilleBluth

I HATE this with a passion 🤢 It feels really disingenuous, like you’re talking to someone who’s trying to sell you a second hand car. We are the only two people in the conversation, there’s absolutely no need to address me by name constantly.
I totally agree with this. I find it actually quite aggressive especially when it’s a man doing it. I haaaate it. Such a power play - or, someone with fuck all social skills who doesn’t realise how unnecessary it is.

Meringue22

VIP Member
My brother in law who thinks nothing of having a wee and leaving the door ajar when they come to stay. If I had £1 for every time I’ve told the fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I walked past some bloke the other day and he was scoffing a kfc on his own in his car. We made eye contact and it was sooooo awkward 😂😂😂
Grim, that's a surefire way to get chicken grease all over the car and your clothes when you inevitably drop it or drip fat everywhere.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Oh definitely! I mean I think you should be a bit sticky but I’ve never actually been dripped onto like a leaky tap and I just couldn’t get past it 😅
Good point. I don't think we've ever dripped on each other, at least not in the same "leaky tap" frequency anyway