Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I first heard it used on the late-night show O.T.T, presented by Chris Tarrant and Lenny Henry. That was back in 1982.
I do recall Lenny Henry used the word "Bonk" when he did a stand up routine, can't quite remember but it
might have been "just for laughs" year unknown.

Reactions: 2

VIP Member
Honestly I swear to you it’s true 😭😭 he was a coke head so that’s probs why. You won’t believe what some men are actually like.
Some of the posts have me scratching my head, I just sit there and think Nah, that can't be right.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ComeForTheX StayForTheY

Men who are into horoscopes. I follow a guy I dated briefly on insta and under his name he has put "Aries 🌚 Scorpio ⬆ Cancer"

He also posts lots of stories about horoscopes and the moon affecting his mood.

🤢🤮
That's so funny I kinda want to follow him to see this 🤣🤣

Not a funny story but I messaged this guy on tinder last year who within a few messages was telling me about his hospital appointment for depression. I was super nice to him about it but it did feel like a massive over share so early on (literally within a couple of hours of matching) which made me uneasy. He was also messaging in a way that was making the assumption we would be a couple like saying "I should probably tell you this now..." He asked for my Instagram and then blocked me. I feel like he thought I was judging him for depression which I wasn't, it was just going into it before I even knew anything else about him.

Reactions: 1

petitspois

VIP Member
I went on a rebound date last week with someone who when I first matched with him, I thought he was a catfish. Went on the date and with his mouth closed, he could be a model. Over 6 foot, dark hair, lovely. BUT he had those weird front teeth like where they’re capped or false and they go sort of grey around the tops and sort of stick out more than the two next to them. Like someone has stuck them on with glue. I know it’s not his fault but it just completely put me off. Also had a hairy nose. And I don’t mean inside the nostrils, I mean ON the nose. I can see when I need to pluck my brows, surely he’d seen them? No wonder his profile pic was mouth closed and not close up. God, what a shame. Actually he was a bit odd in general and puts kisses, lol, a million laughing faces etc, he’s 40 ffs! Like talking to a brick wall.
omg those grey-edged teeth!!!! whats the deal with those??? are they caps from an accident? I know a few people with teeth like that and I can't stop talking to the teeth when we meet.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Haha, I think I've been this Ick.

Went on a lunch date with a lassie, seemed to go okay, then she asked what I was up to for the rest of the day, and I mentioned how I was going to go play bridge with my mum. She asked if I was close to my mum, I said "Yeah, my mum's pretty cool".

She reacted like I'd shat on the table, mingled horror and disgust, and I never heard from her again.

[For the record, I was only playing bridge with my mum because her usual partner had taken ill and they were halfway through a season. I assure you, I am cool.]
Bless ya. What icks you about girls tho? 😊

Facehugger

VIP Member
Shakin Stevens is ick personified. He gave me the ick as a 10 year old.
Haha, he did me too, wannabe Elvis FFS, I couldn't have cared less what he was singing about, I had to listen to mother's Dr Hook, Boney M & bloody Abba and I'm not traumatised, so............. 🤣👍

Sardine

Chatty Member
Do you mean Pete?? Urghh any lad who would talk about sex/orgasming/the size of their nob to their sister would instantly give me the ick!! I get proper inbred vibes off them 😩
That's the one!! Pete Pigeon Face 🐦

Yup their relationship is weird as fuck!!

Last edited:

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Patio slab man cannot get the hint... is it too mean to just say, you’re gorgeous with your mouth closed but there is nothing going on up there, please stop talking to me?! He’s sent me a pic today of himself sunbathing but it’s literally a skinny foot folded into a knee. Why do I want to see your toes?! God sake.
But has he made a good job of your patio, that’s what I want to know! 😆

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Men in jeans. I hate them! My husband put some jeans on today and I hate them so much but didn’t dare tell him 😂

• Haha
For me it has to be Dean, they’re all dickheads (in my experience) 🤣
I have a Dean story too. I found him outside my back door once. He had covered himself with a towel to keep warm. A towel he had brought from his own house, 20 mins in a car away from my house. He'd originally been out in our local town (5 mins from mine) and tried to claim he just popped on by after and took a towel off the line. It definitely wasn't my towel! So he clearly went home first. Fortunately this was nearly twenty years ago.

• Haha

StrattyNeet

And you clearly don’t keep hold of them. Regardless of what outer clothes you are wearing. This thread an absolute education. A BA in Nonsensical Studies awaits me from the University of Over the Kebab shop

StrattyNeet

I went on a date with a Colin once. When I dropped him home, as we said goodbye and gave a hug (in the car, leaning over the gear stick), he stuck his hand up my top and fondled my boob.
He sent a text asking for a second date. Around the same time my mate text me to ask how the date had gone and I sent her a message saying he was a total creep and I wouldn't be seeing him again. Unfortunately I sent that to him not my friend. His reply suggested I was a bit harsh. I didnt think so...
Those mistakes are like mana from heaven