“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long finger nails
winking
mirrored sunglasses
shaved chest
using hashtags
shoes tied too tight
velcro wallets

On dating sites

'uncle duties' or 'godfather duties'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's a few guys in my area who do this, it's so annoying! It makes me irrationally irritated whenever I see them. I know a lot of them constantly delete and remake their profiles because I've blocked some and yet they still reappear. The desperation :sick:
Yes, this is really irritating. Kept happening when I was last on Tinder. One bloke constantly popping up no matter how many times I aggressively swiped left. Worse thing was that he was the spitting image of David Walliams!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Got a new 'ick' - men pulling faces and gurning in every photo of them. Especially on dating apps. Can they just smile or have a normal expression, not one eyebrow cocked and their face screwed up like they're on the loo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When a man walks with both his hands held together behind his back like a policeman - literally just saw a man doing this today on our walk . What a pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha I love this thread. Pretty much everything gives me the ick, I’m like a female Chandler Bing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha I love this thread. Pretty much everything gives me the ick, I’m like a female Chandler Bing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Your like me 😂. I wonder if men have so many icks about women !

This is so niche! I love it 😂
Men pushing a shopping trolley 🤣🤣🤣they just can’t look cool doing it it’s impossible 😂

long finger nails
winking
mirrored sunglasses
shaved chest
using hashtags
shoes tied too tight
velcro wallets

On dating sites

'uncle duties' or 'godfather duties'
Velcro wallets 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got a new 'ick' - men pulling faces and gurning in every photo of them. Especially on dating apps. Can they just smile or have a normal expression, not one eyebrow cocked and their face screwed up like they're on the loo?!
To be fair, women can be just as bad with their exaggerated pouty-lip expressions!

Reactions: 2
When a man pays for something in change. Especially when he gets it out of his wallet and moves the coins around with one finger 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.