Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that video of the newly married couple and the groom does like a little air punch jump thing coming in and bangs his head on the door frame?! I’d leave there and then if I was the bride 😂
I literally would have ripped the veil off my head, threw my wedding ring on the ground and turned around to leave whilst googling quick divorces on my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

AshMay

VIP Member
I still do my bras up like that 😂

I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.
They can feel free to buy us a fancy Japanese bidet then, I wouldn't complain!

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
For the poster who complained this was a thread aimed at men - I fully icked myself earlier today. I was getting changed after a shower and could not get my bra to clasp correctly. (I’m a big boob gal so burdened by a 4 clip clasp). After 3 attempts to align all the hooks, I gave in and shifted the bra round my body so I could do up the clasps while seeing them, then did the awkward shuffle of turning the bra back around to its correct positioning. It gave me a mental throwback of being prepubescent and trying to work out how to put on my trainer bra. Ick ick ick!!

• Haha

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Male colleague in his 50’s who thinks he’s amazing and above everyone else has just posted what a great time he had with friends for after work drinks. “Lots of fun and giggles were had” GIGGLES! 🤮 Nob!
Haha it just sounds so childish. It's like when you ask someone if they're enjoying their food and they say "it's yummy" 😂

• Sick

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
There’s a guy a work who dresses like he’s in the band Busted.
Big fluffy hair, skinny jeans tucked into chunky high top trainers. It gives me an irrational ick.
Nothing irrational about hating anything Busted related, they always were twats.

Men at the pool who sit on the edges of the indoor planters all around with their feet a clear ten inches off the ground.

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
My sister always calls her boyfriend "my man" or "the boy" (ie the boy did good) like come on you're a grown ass woman approaching 40. Stop it.
Similar to this, I hate it when people tag their partners as ‘my love’ on Facebook, like “Eating dinner with my love” or “Watching the sunset with my love.” Stop it.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
My sister always calls her boyfriend "my man" or "the boy" (ie the boy did good) like come on you're a grown ass woman approaching 40. Stop it.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I just hate when men wear loafers, so idk inducing. There's a male fashion advice subreddit and most of the posts are man in loafers and so many comments about how great the loafers are, ugh no 🤣

queenamber

VIP Member
People who share giveaways in their Instagram stories. I'm sorry but it's so annoying and just an obvious cheap engagement booster for the company 😂

Kim Mild

VIP Member
There's a man who lives in our town, and I was having a snoop on his f/b . There were photos of him wearing a bumbug. Mind he'd been travelling, and off the beaten track so it's probably sensible to keep his passport on his person at all times. But what an ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 3