Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.
I'd love to know how on earth this came up in conversation?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

petitspois

VIP Member
Men who are obsessed with 'the hustle' and 'the grind.'

When men say things like 'work never sleeps'...and talk about 'the grind,' 'the struggle' and 'the end goal', and are obsessed with crptocurrency. Their Instagrams are filled with intense pictures of them in suits and motivational quotes.

Like relax Pete, you work in marketing - you're not Jeff Bezos.
The man is walking ick, despite his billions.

• Haha

Samf2020

Chatty Member
Probably been mentioned before but men who refuse to push the pram with their (I assume)kid in properly.
2 different men walk past my house with barely 1 hand on the pram and playing with their phone. They walk on the road not footpath and its quite a narrow road so cars have to get close to them.
If you dont want to be seen with a pram then just dont go out.

There is another guy who does a kind of speed walk every day. He is always wearing jeans that are belted really tightly and it looks like the waist is several sizes too big but quite alarming tight elsewhere.
And again he walks in the road, is walking on a footpath a bad thing now?
I need to stop looking out the window when Im supposed to be working.

petitspois

VIP Member
Men who make a weak joke then labour it for ages doing a really obvious laugh while making eye contact make my skin crawl. You make a slight acknowledgement but they keep on laughing at their wit and sometimes even try to explain the joke or repeat it as if you haven't got it.

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.
I mean, it's a fair enough ick 😅

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
Similar to this, I hate it when people tag their partners as ‘my love’ on Facebook, like “Eating dinner with my love” or “Watching the sunset with my love.” Stop it.
Mentally replace "love" with "Rampant Rabbit".

• Haha

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Seems a bit fussy, considering we’re all supposed to be smooth and hairless these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Itsmeagainat

It also just sounds disgusting. In fact, the word crotch gives me the ick
I have also came across it on social media quite a lot with anecdotes of when adults are complaining about the running around and general misbehaviour of other people's children in public places especially when the parents don't reprimand the children. So it's a statement of disapproval of other people and their decision or impulse to have children or maybe dislike of children in general hence why the term is a disgusting term.
But maybe I have digressed somewhat.

Reactions: 2