Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
A man who makes vaping his entire personality.

Go away with your Pineapple Peach Mango flavour Lost Mary/Elf Bars.
omg yes, I was behind a guy in the queue at the petrol station shop. I had to wait for him to ask the shop assistant to read out all the vape flavours they had in stock. I think he went for a blueberry one. Ick 1 for vaping in the first place, and Ick 2 for making the poor guy read out the 10 different flavours as he deliberated over which to get. šŸ˜…
---
Imagine a man going to a shop and CHOOSING a vape flavour....

'Hmmm, will I go for the Watermelon Ice, Fizzy Cherry or Kiwi Passion, such a tough choice.'
I witnessed exactly that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jojoo

Chatty Member
That's so true!!. They're sent to torture us.

Although don't get me wrong I don't mind a mini cheddar. It's like when I'm making the kids sandwiches at 6.30 and absent mindedly lick my finger and get a taste of dairy lea or tuna mayo - early morning food icks.
When my old boss was stress she would eat a whole multipack of mini cheddars one after the other and then do the biggest huff when she ate all 6 bags šŸ˜‚ earliest she ever did it that I witnessed was 9am haha

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
To be fair, sheā€™d been in hospital for about a week, came home and the next day they called and asked her to come in for a check up, but yes, my frustration and ick factor comes from the fact that her husband or one of her adult sons couldnā€™t have gone with her in a taxi. I had to cut my plans short because I guess they viewed it as the easiest solutionā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. and, I really donā€™t mean to set feminism back with this next statement, it just feels so emasculating, 3 grown men, her husband, her sons and they have to get me to drive her. Like I say, embarrassing and fucking ICK. šŸ™ˆšŸ„“šŸ™„
Absolute ick.

I have to ask - why do none of them drive?! Like is there a reason? A health issue? I don't get it.
Like fair enough if it was one of them, but 3 grown men not possessing what is (imo) a vital life skill is insane!!

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
We're having a charity bake thing at work and one of the guys is like 'I don't bake but I'm going to do a Betty Crockett' every other sentence has been 'Betty Crockett' all day. I love that he's getting involved and don't have the heart to tell him but ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s a guy a work who dresses like heā€™s in the band Busted.
Big fluffy hair, skinny jeans tucked into chunky high top trainers. It gives me an irrational ick.

restinpieces

Culty new age behavior and style ala unwashed and ungroomed, barefoot, carnivore, polyamorous dudes. Long unkempt hair and beard. Yuuck

• Sick

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
people who are really obsessed with their looks. like obsessing over their jaw lines, lip size, chins and facial symmetry or whatever.

they all end up looking like a human pug with a chin implant anyway

• Haha
We have a consultant come in occasionally and he always causes a stir in the office, quite dashing, always in beautifully tailored suits. I ran in to him at the weekend not so long ago and he had one of those oversized baseballs caps just sat atop his head, looked like he'd had a lobotomy.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the guy I posted about is quite attractive. Has nice arms (wears a work polo shirt) but his dress senes is stuck in the 2000s.

Men who call their dogs ā€œpupperā€ or ā€œpupā€.

• Haha

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
To be fair, sheā€™d been in hospital for about a week, came home and the next day they called and asked her to come in for a check up, but yes, my frustration and ick factor comes from the fact that her husband or one of her adult sons couldnā€™t have gone with her in a taxi. I had to cut my plans short because I guess they viewed it as the easiest solutionā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. and, I really donā€™t mean to set feminism back with this next statement, it just feels so emasculating, 3 grown men, her husband, her sons and they have to get me to drive her. Like I say, embarrassing and fucking ICK. šŸ™ˆšŸ„“šŸ™„
I don't think there's anything in any type of feminism that says women shouldn't be turned off by a man who refuses to gain skills or use his initiative.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

EffingDust

Chatty Member
I don't know why the algorithm thinks I want this, but it's gone from giving me cat and makeup videos to videos of smarmy, cocky pretty boys (never my type even when I was younger) telling me how much they love plus size and older women. And some of them aren't even that pretty! They clearly have a market because the comments are full of women who love it but all I hear is "aren't you so glad that a gorgeous young stud like me would still have you even though you're not 25 or a size 8" and it doesn't just ick me, it really pisses me off. Some kid told the camera that even if I'm 20 years older than he is, he'll still make me call him Daddy JUST FUCK OFF THAT'S HORRIBLE, DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW YOU'RE STILL UP YOU RANDY TODDLER YOU'RE OVERTIRED

How did this happen and how do I get back to cats and makeup?
I donā€™t even dare look this up as I donā€™t want to algorithm to start showing it to me šŸ˜‚ but dying at your description.

can you just like and comment on lots of cat and make up posts and gradually it will change back?

That's what I had to do when my usual buffet of interior design and food posts got interrupted by hundreds of 24 year olds couples telling me ā€œyou too can have a buy-to-let empire if you hustle and sacrificeā€ whilst dangling their house keys in front of dilapidated semis and forgetting to mention they live with mum and dad and had a Ā£100k inheritance. Which was also an ick.

Reactions: 6