Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I used to work with a guy who would only ever drink milk, no water, tea, coffee, pop...just milk. He had the most horrendous breath i have ever encountered.

I now work with a lady who has 2 bags of mini cheddars for breakfast every day at 8 am. I'm like no Lisa* that is not a breakfast food.

* This is absolutely her real name and she deserves to know my dissatisfaction at her antics.
Those mini cheddar bags make a right noise don't they? I have a colleague who has a daily bag too, and the bag rustles so loud.

---

My ick - there's a guy in our office who cycles to work, has the hi vis jacket, brings his helmet etc and yes I get he has to take it off when he gets in the office but he proceeds to monopolise the coatstand with 1 hook for his helmet, 1 hook for his hi vis over-jacket, 1 hook for his actual zip up fleece, leaving about 3 hooks for 20 other people so we end up with us putting coats on the backs of our chairs. He takes 10 mins every day sorting that all out, then he chinks his spoon in his mug loudly to take to the kitchen to make his coffee with his cycling themed mug that says I Love Cycling, then comes in, puts that on his desk, then takes his cycling themed water bottle to the kitchen to fill that up and comes in, and then finally sits down to start work. I've seen this routine too many times I am getting the ick. And we get it, you love cycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I seen some guy before walking down the street with a half pint of milk, half empty then he stopped and had a swig 😭
I used to work with a guy who would only ever drink milk, no water, tea, coffee, pop...just milk. He had the most horrendous breath i have ever encountered.

I now work with a lady who has 2 bags of mini cheddars for breakfast every day at 8 am. I'm like no Lisa* that is not a breakfast food.

* This is absolutely her real name and she deserves to know my dissatisfaction at her antics.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Chatty Member
My husband doesn’t drive, ugh, weird, but when we met, we lived in a city and he got the train to and from work etc. so didn’t really give it anymore thought. His dad and brother also don’t drive, his mum does drive but super nervous, the kind of person who won’t go on the motorway or turn right 🙄. Again, weird but nothing to do with me. Fast forward a few years and his mum has a health issue, I’m out riding my horse and get a phone call from my dear man, “can you be home by 4.30 as mum needs to go to an appointment and if you could drive her that would be great”

So you’re telling me, her 3 closest relatives, 3 grown ass, adult men that are her immediate family, and you have to ask me to take her to the hospital, whilst you 3 sit at home?!? Ick ick ICKKKKKKKKKK

Of course, I did it. But fucking hell, I thought that was so embarrassing, ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
My fella went to work today wearing a short sleeved shirt and a tie, the absolute demon :sick:

Also, last week he called me 'homie' and called our Golden Retriever his little 'snugglebug'

Fucking hideous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

EffingDust

Chatty Member
When a customer ring up and then use your name in every sentence (always men who do this).

“well the thing is Jen, I paid for this on Friday Jen, but now I have to get a refund as I can’t attend, can you do that for me Jen, thanks Jen”

FUUUUUCKKKK OFFFFFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Men who are obsessed with 'the hustle' and 'the grind.'

When men say things like 'work never sleeps'...and talk about 'the grind,' 'the struggle' and 'the end goal', and are obsessed with crptocurrency. Their Instagrams are filled with intense pictures of them in suits and motivational quotes.

Like relax Pete, you work in marketing - you're not Jeff Bezos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

merlot

Chatty Member
I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.
I saw a lad on an insta post call it 'clitty litter'
dear christ. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Foxvint

VIP Member
I literally would have ripped the veil off my head, threw my wedding ring on the ground and turned around to leave whilst googling quick divorces on my phone.
Those weddings were the bride and groom have choreographed and learnt a little twee dance routine. Everyone’s already given up a day to spend standing round smiling at you, just let them go and get drunk instead of witnessing your little Step Up 2 The Streets fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grown men who zoom past you on the pavement on an electric scooter. I can't explain it, I cringe every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Imagine a man going to a shop and CHOOSING a vape flavour....

'Hmmm, will I go for the Watermelon Ice, Fizzy Cherry or Kiwi Passion, such a tough choice.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
There’s a guy a work who dresses like he’s in the band Busted.
Big fluffy hair, skinny jeans tucked into chunky high top trainers. It gives me an irrational ick.
We have a consultant come in occasionally and he always causes a stir in the office, quite dashing, always in beautifully tailored suits. I ran in to him at the weekend not so long ago and he had one of those oversized baseballs caps just sat atop his head, looked like he'd had a lobotomy.

• Haha

Mollydog

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that video of the newly married couple and the groom does like a little air punch jump thing coming in and bangs his head on the door frame?! I’d leave there and then if I was the bride 😂

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I'm not posh by any stretch of imagination but I get the ick when young men talk like they are 'hard' and say "yeh" many times in the sentence. Often on a phone whilst in the queue at Tesco or similar, they say "yeh man, no yehhh, I was telling Chris yeh to just get on with it yeh and go tell Sarah how he feels, innit... yeh no man, he was bricking it, yeh. What? yeh ok, beers at yours? Yeh man I'm just in Tesco in the queue, buying some dinner yehh..." etc.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.

• Haha
  • Sick