Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
People running to the boarding gate as soon as it opens to stand in a queue. Why? We're all going at the same time. I'll sit here and wait thanks.
I don’t run to the boarding gate but I do join the queue. I mostly travel with just hand luggage and I’ve been caught out before, strolling on last, only to find the overhead lockers full and my carry on has had to go in the hold.

Reactions: 10

Mollydog

VIP Member
For the poster who complained this was a thread aimed at men - I fully icked myself earlier today. I was getting changed after a shower and could not get my bra to clasp correctly. (I’m a big boob gal so burdened by a 4 clip clasp). After 3 attempts to align all the hooks, I gave in and shifted the bra round my body so I could do up the clasps while seeing them, then did the awkward shuffle of turning the bra back around to its correct positioning. It gave me a mental throwback of being prepubescent and trying to work out how to put on my trainer bra. Ick ick ick!!
I still do that anyway! 😆

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
People running to the boarding gate as soon as it opens to stand in a queue. Why? We're all going at the same time. I'll sit here and wait thanks.

EffingDust

Chatty Member
My fella went to work today wearing a short sleeved shirt and a tie, the absolute demon :sick:

Also, last week he called me 'homie' and called our Golden Retriever his little 'snugglebug'

Fucking hideous
Do you need somewhere to stay whilst the divorce is finalised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

pommynoir

VIP Member
For the poster who complained this was a thread aimed at men - I fully icked myself earlier today. I was getting changed after a shower and could not get my bra to clasp correctly. (I’m a big boob gal so burdened by a 4 clip clasp). After 3 attempts to align all the hooks, I gave in and shifted the bra round my body so I could do up the clasps while seeing them, then did the awkward shuffle of turning the bra back around to its correct positioning. It gave me a mental throwback of being prepubescent and trying to work out how to put on my trainer bra. Ick ick ick!!
Hahaha I thought that was how everyone does their bras up 😂😂😂

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
Men who are obsessed with 'the hustle' and 'the grind.'

When men say things like 'work never sleeps'...and talk about 'the grind,' 'the struggle' and 'the end goal', and are obsessed with crptocurrency. Their Instagrams are filled with intense pictures of them in suits and motivational quotes.

Like relax Pete, you work in marketing - you're not Jeff Bezos.
The 'grind' never stops. the 'struggle' is real and 'smashing life'
It's usually them men who wear tight trousers and too much hair gel.
Insufferable cunts 🧐

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
It’s a bank holiday Tattlers! The Wolf Fleece people will be out in force buying the latest designs at those bank holiday markets today 🐺 🤣
I saw one earlier, having a fag outside the maternity ward of the local hospital. It was a classic sighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Foxvint

VIP Member
Those womb broom mustaches that are back in amongst men in their 20s. I think Paul Mescal is to blame.

You have to earn your facial hair. It's supposed to cover the ravages of a life well lived. Beards on anyone under 40 just looks like an affectation to me. Like having a brew in a china cup with the matching saucer or having your family crest on the wall.

• Haha

NJH

I was talking to a guy on a dating app once and asked him about his job. He told me he was an operations manager for a high end firm in the "city of London" - eeeeeee why did he not just say London?! Gave me the proper ick!

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Anyone with a link/code flogging cbd is a massive ick. Get in the bin you bandwagon hopping, snake oil selling, shit for brains bellend.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
I just hate when men wear loafers, so idk inducing. There's a male fashion advice subreddit and most of the posts are man in loafers and so many comments about how great the loafers are, ugh no 🤣
Even worse = loafers with no socks. A huge ick.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
A man who makes vaping his entire personality.

Go away with your Pineapple Peach Mango flavour Lost Mary/Elf Bars.
omg yes, I was behind a guy in the queue at the petrol station shop. I had to wait for him to ask the shop assistant to read out all the vape flavours they had in stock. I think he went for a blueberry one. Ick 1 for vaping in the first place, and Ick 2 for making the poor guy read out the 10 different flavours as he deliberated over which to get. 😅
---
Imagine a man going to a shop and CHOOSING a vape flavour....

'Hmmm, will I go for the Watermelon Ice, Fizzy Cherry or Kiwi Passion, such a tough choice.'
I witnessed exactly that!

• Haha

Jojoo

Chatty Member
That's so true!!. They're sent to torture us.

Although don't get me wrong I don't mind a mini cheddar. It's like when I'm making the kids sandwiches at 6.30 and absent mindedly lick my finger and get a taste of dairy lea or tuna mayo - early morning food icks.
When my old boss was stress she would eat a whole multipack of mini cheddars one after the other and then do the biggest huff when she ate all 6 bags 😂 earliest she ever did it that I witnessed was 9am haha

• Haha