Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Men who have the bumpers up for bowling
Men going bowling in general.
Men typing in their name on the screen for bowling.
Men taking bowling seriously and are over competitive at it.
Men wearing bowling shoes.
Men selecting a bowling ball and picking up different coloured balls and seeing which one is heaviest.
A man being really good at bowling.
A man being really bad at bowling.
A man who takes a break during bowling.
A man taking his shot during bowling and then walking back to the seating area.
A man celebrating a strike during bowling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I'm not posh by any stretch of imagination but I get the ick when young men talk like they are 'hard' and say "yeh" many times in the sentence. Often on a phone whilst in the queue at Tesco or similar, they say "yeh man, no yehhh, I was telling Chris yeh to just get on with it yeh and go tell Sarah how he feels, innit... yeh no man, he was bricking it, yeh. What? yeh ok, beers at yours? Yeh man I'm just in Tesco in the queue, buying some dinner yehh..." etc.

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.

• Haha
  • Sick

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
This thread should be renamed to ‘things people hate about men’.
eye roll… men are so viscously hateful towards us (women) as people and about our human rights across all social medias - just like they are in person and within the LAW too.

this is a *tattle* thread where some women say they get icked out by a man licking a fucking yogurt lid… give me a break

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

EffingDust

Chatty Member
My husband has just given me the biggest ick.
Whilst eating a bag of crisps, I cannot stand people who ‘drink’ the crumbs out of the bag.
I actually gagged as he did it.

Please sleep on the sofa tonight!
The Venn diagram of people who drink crisp crumbs and people who scrape an empty yoghurt pot 397 times is a perfect circle.

The snack is over, throw the container away and stop acting like you’ve never been fed 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
I don't know why the algorithm thinks I want this, but it's gone from giving me cat and makeup videos to videos of smarmy, cocky pretty boys (never my type even when I was younger) telling me how much they love plus size and older women. And some of them aren't even that pretty! They clearly have a market because the comments are full of women who love it but all I hear is "aren't you so glad that a gorgeous young stud like me would still have you even though you're not 25 or a size 8" and it doesn't just ick me, it really pisses me off. Some kid told the camera that even if I'm 20 years older than he is, he'll still make me call him Daddy JUST FUCK OFF THAT'S HORRIBLE, DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW YOU'RE STILL UP YOU RANDY TODDLER YOU'RE OVERTIRED

How did this happen and how do I get back to cats and makeup?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Foxvint

VIP Member
Just given myself the ick asking if someone was 'au fait' with something in work. Thought I'd better jump on and grass myself up.

• Haha

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
those high production male podcasters on youtube, trying so hard to be insightful and deep. they still get millions of views when they are talking a load of shite. the long pauses which are broken with a dramatic personal question and intense eye contact… ICKKKKK

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
And appointments don’t appear, they must have known before
To be fair, she’d been in hospital for about a week, came home and the next day they called and asked her to come in for a check up, but yes, my frustration and ick factor comes from the fact that her husband or one of her adult sons couldn’t have gone with her in a taxi. I had to cut my plans short because I guess they viewed it as the easiest solution………….. and, I really don’t mean to set feminism back with this next statement, it just feels so emasculating, 3 grown men, her husband, her sons and they have to get me to drive her. Like I say, embarrassing and fucking ICK. 🙈🥴🙄

• Haha

DrNooo

Mums referring to their baby as "tit terrorist", "boob shark", "crotch goblin" or similar.

• Sick

Samf2020

Chatty Member
I am attending a meeting and 1 bloke keeps talking and talking and not breathing so he goes really quiet at the end because he has no air.
Its giving me massive icks, he also has just 1 tone and its hard to listen to him.

• Haha
One of my neighbours leaves work before her boyfriend when he stays at hers. We all share the same drive and I see her tootling down in her little car on a morning and then sometimes I see her bf scurrying down the drive after her with his backpack on to the bus stop (he can’t drive 🥲)
I don’t know why it gives me the ick, maybe I’m just single and bitter 🤣

• Haha

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
My husband doesn’t drive, ugh, weird, but when we met, we lived in a city and he got the train to and from work etc. so didn’t really give it anymore thought. His dad and brother also don’t drive, his mum does drive but super nervous, the kind of person who won’t go on the motorway or turn right 🙄. Again, weird but nothing to do with me. Fast forward a few years and his mum has a health issue, I’m out riding my horse and get a phone call from my dear man, “can you be home by 4.30 as mum needs to go to an appointment and if you could drive her that would be great”

So you’re telling me, her 3 closest relatives, 3 grown ass, adult men that are her immediate family, and you have to ask me to take her to the hospital, whilst you 3 sit at home?!? Ick ick ICKKKKKKKKKK

Of course, I did it. But fucking hell, I thought that was so embarrassing, ick.
I'd really struggle to date a non driver for reasons like this. Could they not arrange a cab for her?

Reactions: 12

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
My husband has just given me the biggest ick.
Whilst eating a bag of crisps, I cannot stand people who ‘drink’ the crumbs out of the bag.
I actually gagged as he did it.

Please sleep on the sofa tonight!

• Haha
  • Sick

Likkleone

Ok but what do you do if you get the ick off your long term partner and father to your only child?

Because I can’t even look at him after he brought the most ATROCIOUS sun hat???? Hugggeee thing it is. Straw. And this is after him wearing another sun hat which actually made me want to call it a day there and then on our relationship.

Not even joking I am not just sad, but disappointed too lmao
---
Back to say it literally reminds me of this scene ffs (if anyone gets the reference…)

Attachments

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
It’s a bank holiday Tattlers! The Wolf Fleece people will be out in force buying the latest designs at those bank holiday markets today 🐺 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
A man who makes vaping his entire personality.

Go away with your Pineapple Peach Mango flavour Lost Mary/Elf Bars.

• Haha

DrNooo

A man wearing his EarPods with the stick bit pointing forwards at 90 degrees from his ear (top picture) rather than the typical 45 degree downward angle (bottom picture) that looks more comfortable. It’s a specific one but I had to sit opposite this on the train this morning and ended up moving seats because it icked me so bad.

Attachments

• Haha