The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Headbands on newborn bald baby girls, looks like an egg with a elastic band round it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lads, I see your wolf fleeces and rise you the horse fleece. I was in Belfast yesterday and saw a girl wearing one like this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Babies in formal wear. Specifically mini suits or bow ties. Proper shoes. Dressed as though they have a meeting with the board at 2pm.

Yuck. Nope. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Babies in formal wear. Specifically mini suits or bow ties. Proper shoes. Dressed as though they have a meeting with the board at 2pm.

Yuck. Nope. No.
Especially when theyā€™re newborn. I look and think no way is that baby comfortable in that get up. Why do a lot of them dress their boys up in a sailor suit? Iā€™ve got boys and never once thought of dressing them like Napoleon.

Reactions: 6

Yuck. Nope. No.
Ugh, tiny babies in jeans too šŸ¤¢. I mean, Iā€™m 50 and find jeans uncomfortable, how bad must they feel when youā€™re half a year old and wearing a nappy

Reactions: 16

Yuck. Nope. No.
And sometimes accompanied with comments about their "little man". šŸ˜£ You can tell some parents cannot wait for this illustrious moment. #freethebabies šŸ‘”šŸš«

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m back on fb after deactivating my account and it really gives me the ick when people post photos and tag their friend saying something like ā€œlook what I saw todayā€ when it could be sent as a private message rather me having to see it on my news feed.

Reactions: 7
Thanks to everyone with the Wolf stuff, I found this in my Facebook adverts. Iā€™m blaming you lotā€¦

IMG_8023.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.