The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you judge him for it at the time?
It was years ago before they became a 'thing'

I just thought it was a Game of Thrones fan type thing

In fairness she 'accidently' ruined it in the wash and he's been sensible since
---
I can't find the clip anywhere but if anyone remembers the Ruth Badger season of The Apprentice, she had a task selling wolf fleeces and couldn't do it for laughing. It was contagious, I laughed so much!.
I remember that one!

Remember thinking who the duck would purchase that ugly item, but it did attract a certain demographic 🙃

Reactions: 5
Since you lot mentioned the guys pushing prams with one hand thing, I'm seeing it everywhere 😂 can't believe I hadn't noticed it before hahaha

• Haha
same like wearing Che Guevara t-shirt and calling it Bob Marley. Tomato, Tomato

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This kind of trouser attire. Unfortunately, I swiped to match back with him on bumble. I was just going to let it expire, but he’s extended the match. 🫣 those are not the legs of someone who is 6’1. Not even with the added chunky trainer sole.
IMG_9914.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The fendi t shirt as well. That cost a few bob 😳
I’m clueless when it comes to expensive fashion so had to google. Wow. £610 for a tshirt. What’s his occupation listed as?

Do people really tit the toilet that badly that they need them? In 30 years of owning my own house, I’ve never needed an appliance to clean skid marks off the toilet!
I can only speak for my own household but yes. Someone skids up the toilet at least once a week and it’s left to muggings here to sort. Sick of moaning about it so just swear under my breath and get my duck stick thing out. Sometimes I shout “disgustang” in a Scottish accent for bants tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The word chocolate being shortened to "choccie" or even worse "choc". It's a proper ick because it's TOTALLY irrational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A woman I work with says 'cool beans' all the bleeping time, the other day she was 'popping out for a 'sangwich'. Absolutely unbearable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apologies to BMW drivers

But it always seems to be a BMW driver pulling out, not indicating or driving up my arse in my wee Suzuki swift.