The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3492.jpeg
IMG_3493.jpeg

It’s evolving ……Wolf attire for the modern man 😬
And bet the top one is sporting a man bun 🤢 double ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Men who do karaoke and take it seriously, closing their eyes and scrunching up their face when singing the high notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A man making a Spotify playlist and suiting to his mood/activity -

'Driving songs'
'Gym Tunes'
'Chill out jams'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Was undecided whether to post this in the ick thread or the meme thread - ick thread won.
IMG_4716.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just repeating a little of what’s on here - the summer footwear situation. Men and sandals of any description should be banned. And women with their toes out should have painted toenails at all times. I’m really sorry but if your nails are bare please keep them covered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just repeating a little of what’s on here - the summer footwear situation. Men and sandals of any description should be banned. And women with their toes out should have painted toenails at all times. I’m really sorry but if your nails are bare please keep them covered.
And no one should ever have the need to post a photo of their feet on social media 😭

Reactions: 7
And no one should ever have the need to post a photo of their feet on social media 😭
OMG !!! Yesssss !!! In fact that’s the bigger ick !!! Why oh why do they do that ?! Someone on my insta does it repeatedly all through the summer. She has the stubbiest ugliest little trotters !!! And bare nails !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My ick- girls who have long nails, and they have those weird up turned nails. I know its because they have short nail beds, but just keep them short, they are 🤢🤢
IMG_2404.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Men who (unless they are gay or someone you know very well) put x or xx or xxx in a text message or online. It's very very weird and icky.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I overheard two girls in the Wetherspoons toilets last night talking about how one of them got the ick really bad because a boy’s aunt died and he got her time of death tattooed on him really big 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.