The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Headbands on newborn bald baby girls, looks like an egg with a elastic band round it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lads, I see your wolf fleeces and rise you the horse fleece. I was in Belfast yesterday and saw a girl wearing one like this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Babies in formal wear. Specifically mini suits or bow ties. Proper shoes. Dressed as though they have a meeting with the board at 2pm.

Yuck. Nope. No.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Babies in formal wear. Specifically mini suits or bow ties. Proper shoes. Dressed as though they have a meeting with the board at 2pm.

Yuck. Nope. No.
Especially when theyā€™re newborn. I look and think no way is that baby comfortable in that get up. Why do a lot of them dress their boys up in a sailor suit? Iā€™ve got boys and never once thought of dressing them like Napoleon.

Reactions: 6

Yuck. Nope. No.
Ugh, tiny babies in jeans too šŸ¤¢. I mean, Iā€™m 50 and find jeans uncomfortable, how bad must they feel when youā€™re half a year old and wearing a nappy

Reactions: 14

Yuck. Nope. No.
And sometimes accompanied with comments about their "little man". šŸ˜£ You can tell some parents cannot wait for this illustrious moment. #freethebabies šŸ‘”šŸš«

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m back on fb after deactivating my account and it really gives me the ick when people post photos and tag their friend saying something like ā€œlook what I saw todayā€ when it could be sent as a private message rather me having to see it on my news feed.

Reactions: 7
Thanks to everyone with the Wolf stuff, I found this in my Facebook adverts. Iā€™m blaming you lotā€¦

IMG_8023.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14