The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who very clearly go to the gym and then you look down and see a pair of chicken legs
Lol, I always ask my husband if he’s been skipping leg day. Love him to bits but since starting gym he’s built like a french bulldog standing on its hind legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do men skip leg day? It seems to happen so much...why don't they do their legs if they're at the gym all the time anyway?

Reactions: 3
Why do men skip leg day? It seems to happen so much...why don't they do their legs if they're at the gym all the time anyway?
My husband hates training his legs prefers chest/arms/back/shoulders as he finds it easier and can lift heavier. Whereas I would do legs every day of the week 🤣

It's a sex thing. Women have stronger legs a weaker upper bodies and men vice versa.

Reactions: 6
It doesn't come as easily to them, and they don't spend enough time in front of full length mirrors. That's all I can put it down to. They get gains quickly on the upper body and think "phwoar, I look good" so keep going, but there's only so far biceps alone can take you m8. At some point you start to look ridiculous and it is such a cringe they're completely oblivious to. File under 'Men 🙄'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn't come as easily to them, and they don't spend enough time in front of full length mirrors. That's all I can put it down to. They get gains quickly on the upper body and think "phwoar, I look good" so keep going, but there's only so far biceps alone can take you m8. At some point you start to look ridiculous and it is such a cringe they're completely oblivious to. File under 'Men 🙄'.
I think this is the reason. Upper is easier and you see more of a difference in a shorter timescale but it genuinelly Icks me out when they don’t do legs and make their body even in proportion 😂

Reactions: 4
I know this is random but wall hung toilet brushes 🤢 someone's just posted pics of their new bathroom with one. They are disgusting enough as they are without being attached to the wall

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How do you clean your tit stains tho? Genuine question 😂

I use the duck thing with the flushable pads. Does this still count as a toilet brush?

Reactions: 4
How do you clean your tit stains tho? Genuine question 😂

I use the duck thing with the flushable pads. Does this still count as a toilet brush?
My tit don't stain 😎

If by any chance it does, flush like mad, put some bleach down etc.

Are the pads genuinely flushable? Aren't they dodgy like wipes?

Reactions: 2
We have our ancient bog brush, with yard broom bristles . It goes in a holder with bleach in the bottom of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I can't find the clip anywhere but if anyone remembers the Ruth Badger season of The Apprentice, she had a task selling wolf fleeces and couldn't do it for laughing. It was contagious, I laughed so much!.

• Haha
Reactions: 9