The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf I have never seen a wolf fleece in my life, where do these people live? 🤣
I see them in my local town and city centres near the markets. I used to see more a few years ago.

When I see or think of wolf fleeces I get pan pipe music in my head, because for years we used to have this guy busking in the city centre, playing one of those panpipes. Every time I went, there would be the music and I just remember hearing it whilst trying to walk through the market area, weaving past multiple wolf fleece wearers and their trollies. 🤣 I don't go shopping in the city as often now, but when I do, there's always a wolf fleece bearer and the music comes back to me🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf I have never seen a wolf fleece in my life, where do these people live? 🤣
Their natural habitat is the town centre, they’re particularly fond of markets and bus stations. You can often see a pack if you’re lucky. You occasionally see one stray into other areas which is truly a remarkable sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see them in my local town and city centres near the markets. I used to see more a few years ago.

When I see or think of wolf fleeces I get pan pipe music in my head, because for years we used to have this guy busking in the city centre, playing one of those panpipes. Every time I went, there would be the music and I just remember hearing it whilst trying to walk through the market area, weaving past multiple wolf fleece wearers and their trollies. 🤣 I don't go shopping in the city as often now, but when I do, there's always a wolf fleece bearer and the music comes back to me🤣🤷‍♀️
OMG me too! 😂

You can always catch a wolf fleece in the wild in Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their natural habitat is the town centre, they’re particularly fond of markets and bus stations. You can often see a pack if you’re lucky. You occasionally see one stray into other areas which is truly a remarkable sight.
OMG me too! 😂

You can always catch a wolf fleece in the wild in Poundland.
They are often spotted at bus stops, markets, greasy spoon cafes, newsagents, pound shops

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read that in David Attenborough's voice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it particularly fascinating though when you see an otherwise 'normal' person that you know of wearing a wolf jumper or go to their house and find a wolf blanket. That's really mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it particularly fascinating though when you see an otherwise 'normal' person that you know of wearing a wolf jumper or go to their house and find a wolf blanket. That's really mind blowing.
Yes!

You think you are dealing with an ordinary everyday civilian, and then you realise they are part of the
WOLF FLEECE PEOPLE™

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And car boot sales.

• Haha
Men who very clearly go to the gym and then you look down and see a pair of chicken legs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.