The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I would go with option 1.
View attachment 2863405

Providing it is black on the front, you could get away with people thinking it was just a normal fleece and then BAM!!... you turn around and reveal you are in the WOLF FLEECE GANG 🐺 🤘
ahahaha.

I'm sure I 've seen some with a red background which I think is even worse. Red and grey don't look great together.
It's really opening up my eyes to a whole subculture I knew nothing about.

Like what makes someone think -

'you know what would really finish off my living room....a fleece throw with a wolf howling on it'

View attachment 2863465
Oh the howling-at-moon ones are the top-tier ones, I think. 👌
---
After some brief research on the wolf fleece, it seems to be illegal to buy them unless you meet the following criteria:

Must be over 50
Must own a shopping trolley (se above option 3 image)
Must smoke rollys (Wolf fleece must smell of smoke)
Must enjoy outdoor markets
Must go to greasy spoon cafes
Must walk very slowly
Must own multiple cats and dogs
Must address people in shops/cafes who they don't know as 'luv'
This is exactly what I see in my city centre - they frequent the greasy spoon that is hidden in the depths of a dilapidated shopping arcade, and when they get on the bus they call the driver 'luv', and they shift about looking for a seat and an extra space for the trolly. It's definitely a subculture. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ahahaha.

I'm sure I 've seen some with a red background which I think is even worse. Red and grey don't look great together.

Oh the howling-at-moon ones are the top-tier ones, I think. 👌
---

This is exactly what I see in my city centre - they frequent the greasy spoon that is hidden in the depths of a dilapidated shopping arcade, and when they get on the bus they call the driver 'luv', and they shift about looking for a seat and an extra space for the trolly. It's definitely a subculture. 🤭
The ones I’ve seen usually have poor dental hygiene too 🦷 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
A man drove past me earlier brushing his beard with an off brand Tangle Teezer. 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
After some brief research on the wolf fleece, it seems to be illegal to buy them unless you meet the following criteria:

Must be over 50
Must own a shopping trolley (se above option 3 image)
Must smoke rollys (Wolf fleece must smell of smoke)
Must enjoy outdoor markets
Must go to greasy spoon cafes
Must walk very slowly
Must own multiple cats and dogs
Must address people in shops/cafes who they don't know as 'luv'
Must enjoy Willie Nelson

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think I've ever seen a wolf fleece! I'll have to look out for them now. Probably requires leaving the house more

Reactions: 6
I've just googled it and THEY HAVE A NAME!!!!!!!! they're called coalville coats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Fleece jackets with wolves on the back, howling at the moon, from a bank holiday market 🤣
i bought one of these as a joke for my sisters 30th birthday a couple years back, it was hideous! Now the witch wears it when she comes out with me just to embarrass me 🤣 she has no shame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When i play a Pulp album, my husband does a wee hip wiggle thing as if he's Jarvis Cocker.
I love my husband; i find him very attractive and i feel the same about Jarvis Cocker. They have the same physique and style. Why is it good when Jarvis does it and vomit inducing when my husband does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Men who brag they’re ‘very attractive’ and think (and say) everyone fancies them. Quiet confidence is where it’s at. I assume it’s the same with women actually.

Reactions: 8
Men who brag they’re ‘very attractive’ and think (and say) everyone fancies them. Quiet confidence is where it’s at. I assume it’s the same with women actually.
I had a date with a 50 year old man who told me he suffered from “pretty privilege.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.