The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birth photography, photographers booked to photograph actual labours and births of peoples babies!
Is nothing sacred any more?
I only found out recently that this is a thing.
I can imagine the newborns involved will be embarrassed to duck by these photos in the future 😳
Parents need to think.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Middle aged men who park run with other caricatures of Mr Bean. Take a group selfie with their run timings at the end of the park run. If my husband did that I would literally check myself into a Switzerland suicide clinic and have myself put to sleep on the overwhelming ick he created.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Men putting up and taking down a sun visor thing on the windscreen of their car.
when men wear those little invisible socks in their shoes and then have to take their shoes off to be left with just the socks on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My fella gives me the ick on a daily basis, yesterday for example he went to the shop to get some 'bits and bobs'

bleeping horrendous :sick:
I see your fella and I raise you my fella using my tangle teezer on his beard so I get little wiry beard hairs in my barnet.
---
balloon releases for dead people. what's the bleeping point?
Going out for dead relatives birthdays. They're fuckin dead and I'm busy an on a budget. Shag off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was on the bus earlier and my stop was coming up, so I pressed the bell. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man also go to press the bell, but I got there first, so he slowly lowered his hand. New ick unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A man selecting songs for a Spotify playlist and then naming the playlist - 'Driving songs' or 'Gym songs'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been to pick a coat up from the cleaners and billie jean was playing as I walked in. I gave the man my ticket and he attempted to moon walk (badly) over to the clothes rail, got my coat, and then moon walked back to the till
He was so pleased with his performance that he gave me one of these 👌 and then winked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
i'm actually not sure if it's the hair or the fact he played Ken which is very unmanly :D his singing in Barbie and the clothes etc he wears means my crush on him is over

Reactions: 1
I could never find him attractive, to me he'll always be Sean from breaker high

Reactions: 2
I used to find photos of Ryan Gosling completely unattractive but think he was hot on screen but Ken has killed that stone dead.

Reactions: 5
We had a client in our office on Friday - she is co-founder and CEO of a massive company, absolutely loaded, gorgeous hair, always looks stunning, drives a lush car. She is beautiful and I have a bit of a crush on her.
Then when she came to leave, she did that thing 5 year olds do where they pull their sleeve down and grip the wristband so it doesn't slip up the coat sleeves. It proper icked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We had a client in our office on Friday - she is co-founder and CEO of a massive company, absolutely loaded, gorgeous hair, always looks stunning, drives a lush car. She is beautiful and I have a bit of a crush on her.
Then when she came to leave, she did that thing 5 year olds do where they pull their sleeve down and grip the wristband so it doesn't slip up the coat sleeves. It proper icked me.
I do this 😬

sorry to be an ick, but for me the ick is the sensation of my sleeves all bunched up inside the coat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22