The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my boyfriend has a rucksack and water bottle and an umbrella with him when he goes out 😭😭😭😭🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When my boyfriend has a rucksack and water bottle and an umbrella with him when he goes out 😭😭😭😭🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I gave my OH a little umbrella to use to walk to the station the other week and he's kept it and it's making me feel all blehhhh 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they own a big, mean looking dog with a butch name, bonus if they own multiple dogs of dangerous breeds. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they own a big, mean looking dog with a butch name, bonus if they own multiple dogs of dangerous breeds. :sick:
I hate when people give tiny dogs aggressive names, thinking they’re so funny. It was funny the first time, it’s old and tired now. Same with people calling their sausage dogs Frank.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another ick from my fella this morning........

He took some leftover pasta for lunch today and he said......'yummy yummy get in my tummy'

Just duck off :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It's only since I've been following this thread that I have some to the realisation that he is just a bleeping walking, talking ick.

Its only taken me 12 years to come to this conclusion 🥴
He must have his good points, though ? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A man with an overly complicated coffee order -

Along the lines of -
'Can I get a grande mocha espresso cinnamon macchiato frappuccino cold brew iced chai caramel white chocolate green matcha latte americano medium roast flat white pumpkin spiced cappuccino with 1/2 skimmed vanilla milk, 1/2 almond milk, 1 pump of sugar free vanilla syrup and an extra shot of salted caramel espresso....to go please'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The sycophantic, ‘please love me’, needy contestants (and that includes Karen/Tim) in the apprentice, laughing at Sugars tit jokes - get some dignity!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A man going into a shop and browsing through the different air fresheners and trying to smell them through the packaging

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of the male lecturers I work with calls our students 'gang'

He's like 'welcome gang, who is ready to get an education today?'

Get fucked Pal :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sycophantic, ‘please love me’, needy contestants (and that includes Karen/Tim) in the apprentice, laughing at Sugars tit jokes - get some dignity!
Definitely with you on this!

I read online that his tit jokes are written down as a list in front of him and he ticks them off as he says them! 😬

I cringe inside out watching everyone fawn over him, trying to laugh the loudest at his shite banter and calling him LoRd SuGaR. 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 9