The ick #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men wearing light wash jeans, plaid shackets or vans. Bonus ick points if they are wearing them all together

Reactions: 5
Found out yesterday my boyfriend has a daily mail account and argues with other members in the comment section on a regular basis 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I have been riding since a child, and have owned horses for 40 years, I have never seen that, other than glasses wearers with reactolite lenses
its definitely not common but I’ve seen it a few times over the last 25 years and today was one of those occasions

Reactions: 2
Young girl wearing a black top, black skirt, black tights walked into MacDonald's, what gave
me the Ick was that she was wearing white crocs. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
A man taking ages to study a menu in a restaurant before making his choice and then going for the most boring, standard thing on the menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A man taking ages to study a menu in a restaurant before making his choice and then going for the most boring, standard thing on the menu.
This is my husband. He will look at it for ages but I would bet my life savings that he will chose either the burger or fish and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's just reminded me of a date I went on, he couldn't decide what he wanted so asked me to choose his food and drink for him. It was a first date so I had no idea what he liked. I was choosing between two dishes so he ordered the one I didn't and got himself a vodka because I did even though he didn't like it. Such an ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That's just reminded me of a date I went on, he couldn't decide what he wanted so asked me to choose his food and drink for him. It was a first date so I had no idea what he liked. I was choosing between two dishes so he ordered the one I didn't and got himself a vodka because I did even though he didn't like it. Such an ick.
Did he drink the vodka?! Like why would anyone behave like this - had he never been to a restaurant before?!

Reactions: 2