The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen something that is such an ick that I feel physically sick. A lad I fancied massively in secondary school, and (before this) still wouldn't say no to, has posted loads of stuff for sale on Facebook Marketplace and some of it is clothes, he's got photos of himself stood there awkwardly modelling them, from different angles, and in white flipflops to top it all off. An ick I never knew I had

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My fiancé asleep in bed next to me, full body TWITCHING!! Genuinely every 10-15 seconds. Yes I have timed it. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who instead of calling it ‘London’ call it ‘the capital’ instead.
Feels like I’m talking to a news reader 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Middle-aged male colleagues loitering in doorways chatting, blocking people passing or legging it around the office as if to imply they're just SO busy 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I keep seeing gymrats in their Instagram selfies, and when you look close enough, they have varicose veins on their (shaved!) legs 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
On Interview with the Vampire, Louis left his slippers outside his coffin . That is pure ick .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kids party last weekend and the dad had his sunglasses resting low on his forehead just above his eyebrows all afternoon. He was bald too and I can’t work out if that makes the ick worse or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.