The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems the people who have, get more and the people with little, get nothing. Wouldn’t it be refreshing to see a brand give something to someone who doesn’t have the same boring house with the same kitchen (Tom howleyesq) which are painted with the same farrow and ball colours! I do like the kitchens but every bloody bugger has one now! Where is the instagrammers’ own personal style? And if I see the same damn prints from “Neptune” on another story i will lose my shizzle!! Instagram is breeding pure advertisers not personal accounts - these were lost a long time ago.

Reactions: 8
It seems the people who have, get more and the people with little, get nothing. Wouldn’t it be refreshing to see a brand give something to someone who doesn’t have the same boring house with the same kitchen (Tom howleyesq) which are painted with the same farrow and ball colours! I do like the kitchens but every bloody bugger has one now! Where is the instagrammers’ own personal style? And if I see the same damn prints from “Neptune” on another story i will lose my shizzle!! Instagram is breeding pure advertisers not personal accounts - these were lost a long time ago.
Totally agree with all this! I follow a lady called MollyinMaine and her kitchen is amazing. Full of character and personality. In fact her entire house is perfect. Enhanced by the most stunning views from her windows!

Reactions: 3
I think her table looks cluttered and full of tit! She’s only showing it anyway to show it off, along with her 20 trees that she has in her soulless, greige house.

Reactions: 9
I think her table looks cluttered and full of tit! She’s only showing it anyway to show it off, along with her 20 trees that she has in her soulless, greige house.
I completely agree, so many tacky ornaments and it's so cluttered. For someone who claims to have suffered/currently struggles with an eating disorder, is doing juice cleanses and replacing meals for her 'green juice' a wise idea? What kind of disordered eating does she want to pass on to her children. She's a strange lady who needs help.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree, so many tacky ornaments and it's so cluttered. For someone who claims to have suffered/currently struggles with an eating disorder, is doing juice cleanses and replacing meals for her 'green juice' a wise idea? What kind of disordered eating does she want to pass on to her children. She's a strange lady who needs help.
Very strange indeed. These juice cleanses haven’t been proven as very effective anyway. I think she looks unwell/malnourished. Not really the sight of good health imo.

Reactions: 4
Her ’tablescape’ is just a display of all the gifted bits and pieces, there’s no style, shape or make to it.

The whole house is bland, inside and out. The only room with a little personality is the dark blue family room.

The portico is odd - the front door is in the wrong position and too small for The size of the house. Strange it was designed that way.

And the garland on her stairs looks miserable, it needs to be much fuller.

Reactions: 8
Her ’tablescape’ is just a display of all the gifted bits and pieces, there’s no style, shape or make to it.

The whole house is bland, inside and out. The only room with a little personality is the dark blue family room.

The portico is odd - the front door is in the wrong position and too small for The size of the house. Strange it was designed that way.

And the garland on her stairs looks miserable, it needs to be much fuller.
Don’t give her ideas 😉

She’s put me right off Porticos or ‘half porticos’ as is the case with her freebie. I feel sorry for that company who has had to build it for her. I bet they are fed up with her whittling on about the ‘portico’ just as much as we are, and are now regretting the whole thing! 😉

Good response. Although, after this particular ‘portico project’, they may be put off with working, sorry gifting, ‘influencers’ again 😉 😂 I think after seeing Thehousebuild portico I’ll stick to my non-portico front door thank you very much! Although I’d be happy to have x.inside.hamilton.house portico! Very grand which suits the grand house they have built! It’s all in proportion and suits the house build.

Reactions: 2
I think it looked better before they had to add on the extra step bit around the bottom, the pillars look a little bit too far in now imo(not a professional portico person obvs :ROFLMAO: )

The Portico isn’t that great. Considering they are “experienced” developers I would have expected a more aesthetically pleasing frontage to their property especially when she says that they virtually rebuilt the house. She certainly “dropped the balls” on that score. The house does have some lovely parts (kitchen) but my god it’s boring in most others. I wish she would get furniture and mirrors that suit the areas too. Upstairs landing console is tiny compared to the landing. Just looks odd. I suppose when you are gifted it all you have to be pleased with what you get not what you want! X

The Portico isn’t that great. Considering they are “experienced” developers I would have expected a more aesthetically pleasing frontage to their property especially when she says that they virtually rebuilt the house. She certainly “dropped the balls” on that score. The house does have some lovely parts (kitchen) but my god it’s boring in most others. I wish she would get furniture and mirrors that suit the areas too. Upstairs landing console is tiny compared to the landing. Just looks odd. I suppose when you are gifted it all you have to be pleased with what you get not what you want! X
I was thinking the exact same thing earlier when watching her stories. The console table really looks out of place on such a long wall. Not to worry I'm sure she can get a better one gifted soon enough!

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier when watching her stories. The console table really looks out of place on such a long wall. Not to worry I'm sure she can get a better one gifted soon enough!
Probably from Charlested interiors 😉

• Haha
Another ad! This time peddling VERY expensive silk pyjamas - there’s even some for the kids! They did a ‘family shoot’ in their house. Loves herself!!! Could get herself a slot on QVC, the amount of ads she does

• Haha
Another ad! This time peddling VERY expensive silk pyjamas - there’s even some for the kids! They did a ‘family shoot’ in their house. Loves herself!!! Could get herself a slot on QVC, the amount of ads she does
The woman is a walking advert. She’d sell her soul or the air she breathes if she could.

Reactions: 5
£295 for pyjamas- so affordable 🙄😳... she’s on another planet - my husband and I are top earners but I wouldn’t think of spending that much on nightwear!

Reactions: 9
I bet she had a cow the day they shot that ad. All those people traipsing through her beautifully beige house😂. All those kids running round. Must have paid her very well for her to allow that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.