The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
359D6241-AFB6-45F2-9BFF-D603DB5F4F0D.jpeg

Lol, did anyone read this? So the only reason she lets her son “near the Christmas tree” is due to his “critical, perfectionist eye” which he no doubt inherited from her. Oh, so it has nothing to do with wanting to spend some quality time with your son then? She’s the ice queen. I’ve no idea why she had children, she’s the least maternal person in the world.

Reactions: 7
It’s a shame her critical, perfectionist eye doesn’t sort out the wonk on her garland!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 62695

Lol, did anyone read this? So the only reason she lets her son “near the Christmas tree” is due to his “critical, perfectionist eye” which he no doubt inherited from her. Oh, so it has nothing to do with wanting to spend some quality time with your son then? She’s the ice queen. I’ve no idea why she had children, she’s the least maternal person in the world.
Poor Daughter! So only the son is allowed near this tree! 😮 is she suggesting her daughter and husband are useless at hanging a decoration or are just too clumsy? What an awful thing to put out there on Instagram. I’ve never heard anything so absurd in my life. My kids love Christmas and decorating the tree is a family affair. No one is excluded. She sounds like such a controlling person.
how many trees does she now have in her show home? I’ve actually lost count! Disgusting!

Not another Daniel Wellington watch #AD 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Seriously?? She says talking about how she keeps it real and isn’t fake (today’s post) - well I don’t see her wearing these watches in any of her posts. She only shows these watches when advertising them. I see her wearing the Apple Watch and some other silver strapped watch in all her other posts, but not the Daniel wellington watches that she tries to flog to us all. How fake is that? How unauthentic. If you want to be genuine then promote the Apple Watch you wear all the time or share with your followers and tell them how great you think this watch is without making money from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Daughter! So only the son is allowed near this tree! 😮 is she suggesting her daughter and husband are useless at hanging a decoration or are just too clumsy? What an awful thing to put out there on Instagram. I’ve never heard anything so absurd in my life. My kids love Christmas and decorating the tree is a family affair. No one is excluded. She sounds like such a controlling person.
how many trees does she now have in her show home? I’ve actually lost count! Disgusting!
Is it my imagination or has she just changed her post about it just being her and her son that decorate the tree???? Did she receive some negative attention over what she wrote?

View attachment 62695

Crafty so and so.....she’s re-written her post about her son. The above post has disappeared and been replaced! This sums her up! Fake as anything! Bet she got a lot of negative feedback from parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is off on one about people moaning about her sweaty face. I am fascinated by the fact it doesn't move. She has definitely had work done, which is a shame because she is only 41. She is telling them to get a life because she is not fake and won't put make up on to do a workout. No she might not but her stories are filtered to within an inch of their life. These influencers need to listen to themselves sometimes. Also she is going on about her being a working mum.... that is the real joke.

Reactions: 5
She is off on one about people moaning about her sweaty face. I am fascinated by the fact it doesn't move. She has definitely had work done, which is a shame because she is only 41. She is telling them to get a life because she is not fake and won't put make up on to do a workout. No she might not but her stories are filtered to within an inch of their life. These influencers need to listen to themselves sometimes. Also she is going on about her being a working mum.... that is the real joke.
She totally uses filters - everything screams fake with this woman (remember the washing line ad?). She is deluded if she thinks she is genuine and nice. After that Christmas tree post regarding her son and her then deleting it and replacing it (says a lot about her authenticity when she has to hide something because she knows she has hit a nerve with people reading it)- does she think people are stupid? Selling watches no one sees you wearing in any of her posts makes her a sell out. She is only doing this to help herself (££££) which makes her greedy and non genuine. Shame really 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She totally uses filters - everything screams fake with this woman (remember the washing line ad?). She is deluded if she thinks she is genuine and nice. After that Christmas tree post regarding her son and her then deleting it and replacing it (says a lot about her authenticity when she has to hide something because she knows she has hit a nerve with people reading it)- does she think people are stupid? Selling watches no one sees you wearing in any of her posts makes her a sell out. She is only doing this to help herself (££££) which makes her greedy and non genuine. Shame really 🤷‍♀️
The post about her son is still on there. They're two posts, the latest on and the son one.

The only bit that bothers me about the workout business is after sweating like a P. I. G she doesn't wash her hair...... 🤢, I think she only washes it maybe once a week. I mean we're obvs gonna be shown some workout merch soon, and she's obvs gonna say "I been trying it out"...... 🙄

Reactions: 2
Has anyone wondered if "sleepy wilson" is a relation of hers. Her mum is called Wilson and i know she has a sister and brother so wonder if they are the owners. Ive director checked and its a man and woman.

Reactions: 1
Is it my imagination or has she just changed her post about it just being her and her son that decorate the tree???? Did she receive some negative attention over what she wrote?

Crafty so and so.....she’s re-written her post about her son. The above post has disappeared and been replaced! This sums her up! Fake as anything! Bet she got a lot of negative feedback from parents.
I don’t see this newly rewritten post? I still see the original one about her son and a new generic one which mentions neither her son or daughter.....

Has anyone wondered if "sleepy wilson" is a relation of hers. Her mum is called Wilson and i know she has a sister and brother so wonder if they are the owners. Ive director checked and its a man and woman.
Never thought about it tbh

She’s had a lot of work done for 41 🥴. She’s not the best looking woman in the world but a face with no expression or lines makes it for a really long elongated weird look. Such a shame.

Reactions: 4

I can’t see this new post - only the original one about her son etc.

She’s had a lot of work done for 41 🥴. She’s not the best looking woman in the world but a face with no expression or lines makes it for a really long elongated weird look. Such a shame.
Is she 41? I think she goes and sees a Dr twice a year for something, but I’m not sure if it’s for vitamin jabs?? She looks after herself with the running and barre classes she attends. But I agree I don’t particularly like to see women whose faces have a sort of frozen look and who struggle to smile. It’s a little bit odd.

She’s posted some pictures of her weeding in the past and I do find her face has changed. Her chin looked even longer honest it does look like she’s done something to it

I think expression and lines would actually help her appearance, a frozen face does nothing for her....I wonder if she watches her stories back. Often it’s hard to tell when the sound is off whether she’s happy or serious....
Although I’ve stopped watching her stories now as she’s too full of herself.
Stories is the death of insta in my opinion, it’s ruined the mystery over whose behind the account!

Reactions: 3
The post about her son is still on there. They're two posts, the latest on and the son one.
You are right..for some reason I didn’t have that video and post about the son..oops . It’s showing now, thank you. Yet another tree pic. I’m only jealous cos I only have 1 and a half (mini one) in my house #notgifted and bought with my own money 😉

You are right..for some reason I didn’t have that video and post about the son..oops . It’s showing now, thank you. Yet another tree pic. I’m only jealous cos I only have 1 and a half (mini one) in my house #notgifted and bought with my own money 😉
Haha us muggles have to buy our own stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.