The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And whatā€™s that stupid clip she keeps wearing in her hair?!?!?! Sheā€™s not the most attractive but that clip makes her look like her mum dressed her! Canā€™t take her seriously when she wears it, looks ridiculous!!!!!
(Iā€™m not jealous, Pond life, unemployed, and/or unhappy with my life.....just clarifying in case she reads this thread which Iā€™m sure she does!)

Reactions: 14
And whatā€™s that stupid clip she keeps wearing in her hair?!?!?! Sheā€™s not the most attractive but that clip makes her look like her mum dressed her! Canā€™t take her seriously when she wears it, looks ridiculous!!!!!
(Iā€™m not jealous, Pond life, unemployed, and/or unhappy with my life.....just clarifying in case she reads this thread which Iā€™m sure she does!)
You beat me to it about the silly clips she wears šŸ˜‚ it makes her look like a doll. And it doesnā€™t help that her hair looks like hay

Reactions: 9
Think they are the new trendy hair accessories and on the right people they can look pretty good. Just looks pretty odd in her hair.

Reactions: 4
I hope she donates too. Sadly I think if she actually did, she would be yelling about itā˜¹

She looks down on people. Remember she thought we were all unemployed pond scum.
Funny this is... I work more hours than she does for the NHS, so she wants to watch her mouth!

Think they are the new trendy hair accessories and on the right people they can look pretty good. Just looks pretty odd in her hair.
Yep, she looks ridiculous. Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying too hard to be cool and on trend.

Reactions: 6
Jesus, the crappy green juice sludge is back. Do people not realise that juicing makes no sense!! Just eat the celery. Your body needs the fibre and juicing bypasses an important part of digestion. All her paid for sheep are probably joining in.

Reactions: 5
I do believe she is using her law background and ensuring she refers to a lot of her #gifted as from her 'dear friends', makes it a bit more blurred for the tax man šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do you think she knows that those cheese balls are sugar? Ie carbs!
tbh Iā€™d rather have a bit of chocolate.
Iā€™m about fed up of people saying they are sugar free.
I did full paleo for 2 years, you donā€™t even have fructose! Sick of the BS, if youā€™re doing sugar free, just do it or donā€™t bother.

I do believe she is using her law background and ensuring she refers to a lot of her #gifted as from her 'dear friends', makes it a bit more blurred for the tax man šŸ™„
I have previously eported her online to HMRC for possible tax evasion and cited the habit of referring to the gifts coming from ā€œfriendsā€. She said on stories some time ago that the way she views the ā€œgiftsā€ is like the gifts one friend would send to another. šŸ¤”šŸ™„.

I have previously eported her online to HMRC for possible tax evasion and cited the habit of referring to the gifts coming from ā€œfriendsā€. She said on stories some time ago that the way she views the ā€œgiftsā€ is like the gifts one friend would send to another. šŸ¤”šŸ™„.
Did HMRC ever come back to you?

Reactions: 1
JFC - free night at a spa is now a press trip. WTAF She is not fffing press. Itā€™s a free trip so you advertise the spa which I will never go to as they give free visits to people who have no discernible use in this world other than to be vapid influencers.

Reactions: 7
JFC - free night at a spa is now a press trip. WTAF She is not fffing press. Itā€™s a free trip so you advertise the spa which I will never go to as they give free visits to people who have no discernible use in this world other than to be vapid influencers.
Nope, never going there either. Doesnā€™t even look anything special in my opinion.....

Reactions: 6
Yes I thought the same thing. Sheā€™s advertising the spa! How many items is she getting gifted too? Itā€™s crazy! Goodness knows where all the recycling boxes go! I mean how many Xmas trees does one need in ones house! Itā€™s not Buckingham palace! Plus how many wrists do you need for all those Daniel Wellington watches?? Never see her wearing any of them. Oh and that interiors shop Charlested interiors gifting her (and the rest of those clone home interior instagramer wannabes) with all of those expensive candles etc! Oh and I must not forget the portico! Well Ive never seen a ā€˜halfā€™ portico before. Surely when planning your house you should have thought about the front door and the final look you wanted to achieve. She should have left it as it is. It looks a bit of a joke now tbh. Bet she has ā€˜portico envyā€™ when looking at other influencers home accounts! When these companies gift to these already privileged families it turns my stomach and I certainly wouldnā€™t want to purchase from them. She comes across as very self centred and actually condescending. Iā€™m now unfollowing - had enough of her daily drivel!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I thought the same thing. Sheā€™s advertising the spa! How many items is she getting gifted too? Itā€™s crazy! Goodness knows where all the recycling boxes go! I mean how many Xmas trees does one need in ones house! Itā€™s not Buckingham palace! Plus how many wrists do you need for all those Daniel Wellington watches?? Never see her wearing any of them. Oh and that interiors shop Charlested interiors gifting her (and the rest of those clone home interior instagramer wannabes) with all of those expensive candles etc! Oh and I must not forget the portico! Well Ive never seen a ā€˜halfā€™ portico before. Surely when planning your house you should have thought about the front door and the final look you wanted to achieve. She should have left it as it is. It looks a bit of a joke now tbh. Bet she has ā€˜portico envyā€™ when looking at other influencers home accounts! When these companies gift to these already privileged families it turns my stomach and I certainly wouldnā€™t want to purchase from them. She comes across as very self centred and actually condescending. Iā€™m now unfollowing - had enough of her daily drivel!
If you want to see a portico, look at x_inside_hamilton_house_x now that's an impressive modern build!....bet Becks will be spitting feathers!

If you want to see a portico, look at x_inside_hamilton_house_x now that's an impressive modern build!....bet Becks will be spitting feathers!
Her portico is stunning, thought of the house build when I saw it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.