The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh yes 😂😂 Can you imagine? I’m sure there was a team of cleaners on hand to make sure it all looked perfect again!

Reactions: 3
The photo of Becsbon the sleepy Wilson insta is hilarious. ‘I’m trying to smile but my face just won’t move!’

Also the pjs are dry clean only!!!! Pyjamas you can’t wash at home!!!?!

Reactions: 1
The photo of Becsbon the sleepy Wilson insta is hilarious. ‘I’m trying to smile but my face just won’t move!’

Dry clean only??? What the heck?? 😝 she’s totally deluded! Who dry cleans nightwear?? She is so out of touch. The whole photo/ ad thing is so cringe 😬 I used to like instagram accounts, but now there are too many people like Becks using ads, gifts, press trips, swipe ups - it’s all buy buy buy, freebie after freebie! Attention seeking all the time to see how many likes and extra followers they can get. Justalittlebuild is the same with her countless ads and freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

No!! That's just redick! I don't know anyone who sends their pyjamas to be dry cleaned. Who puts little kids in dry clean only pj's?? Who??
It just shows that really she is totally unrelatatable and doesn't care! It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic...... This poor woman is willing to sell anything.... Like anything..... If it pays well enough!

Dry clean only??? What the heck?? 😝 she’s totally deluded! Who dry cleans nightwear?? She is so out of touch. The whole photo/ ad thing is so cringe 😬 I used to like instagram accounts, but now there are too many people like Becks using ads, gifts, press trips, swipe ups - it’s all buy buy buy, freebie after freebie! Attention seeking all the time to see how many likes and extra followers they can get. Justalittlebuild is the same with her countless ads and freebies!
Take a look at @chloelovestoshop........cut from the same cloth!!

Reactions: 4
No!! That's just redick! I don't know anyone who sends their pyjamas to be dry cleaned. Who puts little kids in dry clean only pj's?? Who??
It just shows that really she is totally unrelatatable and doesn't care! It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic...... This poor woman is willing to sell anything.... Like anything..... If it pays well enough!

Take a look at @chloelovestoshop........cut from the same cloth!!
Just checked out her account! I get where you are coming from! They sort of look alike too 😂

Has she ever mentioned having a staff of people that’s help her with the house cleaning ? I mean is obvious that she has and kind of expected with a house that size and having the money to pay it. I just was wondering if she has ever mentioned that group of people helping her ?

Reactions: 2
Has she ever mentioned having a staff of people that’s help her with the house cleaning ? I mean is obvious that she has and kind of expected with a house that size and having the money to pay it. I just was wondering if she has ever mentioned that group of people helping her ?
Nope

I doubt she would as it would be normal for her, she will have a gardener, cleaner, window cleaner at a minimum.

Has she been to work at all this week? 🤔 also I bet she doesn’t have to lift a finger in her house, she must hire someone to do every job as she’s such a successful award winning business woman so she just doesn’t have the time 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she been to work at all this week? 🤔 also I bet she doesn’t have to lift a finger in her house, she must hire someone to do every job as she’s such a successful award winning business woman so she just doesn’t have the time 👀
I’ve never seen or heard her even mentioning cleaning, so I am very sure she does not lift a finger. She’s a bored and lazy housewife. Nothing aspirational about her.

I’ve never heard this mentioned but am assuming she must have. Her house is large and always immaculate. It would take hours to clean it and keep on top of daily chores.

I’ve never heard this mentioned but am assuming she must have. Her house is large and always immaculate. It would take hours to clean it and keep on top of daily chores.
She’s definitely mentioned a cleaner and a gardener before. I imagine she has other people for other jobs too

Anyone else wondering what exercise machine she has been gifted which is being rammed down our throats at the moment. All the secrecy will be because there will be a big reveal. I will be shocked if she bought it herself

Anyone else wondering what exercise machine she has been gifted which is being rammed down our throats at the moment. All the secrecy will be because there will be a big reveal. I will be shocked if she bought it herself
You are right..she’s making a huge song and dance about exercising but not saying what she is using....🤔🤔🤔 let’s wait and see....😂

I wonder if it’ll be a paleton as they are doing a lot of marketing this winter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.