Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I actually know Becks and Andy personally (Becks since we were teens). She wasn't always a tool but unfortunately I would say since around the time Claudia (mother) bank rolled the Bridal shop she started getting worse and worse). It used to be constant boasting on Facebook it was really really tasteless, a lot of her friends got fed up with it and defriended etc. However, since she started the Instagramming and calling herself a property developer (this is completely not true by the way) she has done less on Facebook which is great. She mainly uses Facebook for begging people to vote for Isabella Grace whenever an award is coming up, it is really desperate and I know for a fact she and her family vote for her as many times as they can hence why she has won so many awards. Completely immoral but not illegal. Andy is actually a nice man and it is him who pays all the bills and always has. If it was not from him then they would still be stuck in their town house on the estate they were on about 10 years ago. I remember when he was made redundant about 6 years ago (approx) and Becks went completely crazy. She rang all her friends in tears, ranted on Facebook constantly about how they would lose their home, not be able to afford to eat, his bosses were bastards etc etc. It really was the end of the world, she made less fuss when Andy's Mum died suddenly approx 5 years ago. Of course Andy found a job within weeks paying even more money, she got a new Merc (which she wrote off within weeks, another drama!) and all was well in the world. I could go on and if it wasn't for our kids getting on well I don't think we would still be friendly but we slowly see less of them (as do other mutual friends). It is sad but Becks has really lost her way and has no idea that her constant bragging is tasteless and unpleasant. Urgh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Corkscrew

I find it odd that she thinks she has something of value to share with people. Beige on white with a hint of beige. She has very nouveau-riche tastes that's she's somehow tricked people into thinking is some sort of achievement. She runs, she sells dresses, she gets her nails done and gives us life lessons. Has she ever had an original thought? Does she think of anything beyond her nail varnish and free garden baskets? What's her contribution to the world? She's your typical tory, self-indulgent, vain, vacuous twat. She isn't breaking glass ceilings. She has fuck all to say. She's not a good person. She's not interesting. She's not a role model. She is as boring as they come and she says "literally" all the fucking time. Literally. I think she thinks it makes her sound bright. What good does she actually do? She's a walking advert who even told everyone where her clothes came from when she posted the last picture of her dead dog. That's how good she is. Even worse than her are the people who lick her arse. How does she brighten up people's days? Do people say nice things to her to get follows? I have to admit that I don't use Instagram, so maybe I'm just shocked at how she's living her life. At how people live their lives. I know of her IRL, so I was just being nosy. But, it's kind of fascinating to watch. I need to stop though. A friend who also knows her IRL pointed out this page and I couldn't resist a moan. Part of me wishes her luck, but the better part of me wonders how on earth the world has come to this. Monetizing your life, your kids, your home, your dead dog. It's truly insane. At least she's employing people. And her kids look happy. Her husband is apparently a knobber too. A self-obsessed tool. They go well together. It's a shame she can't put her phone down and enjoy her formal beigey white beigey beige lounge or her beige grey whitey beige grey day lounge or her grey beigey cream white supper room or her whitey pearly chalky beigey sandy grey breakfast lodge or her beigey white grey muff-cleaning suite with its statement navy wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

midnightrose

VIP Member
We have a child poverty crisis here in the UK.
Yet Beggy cares more for her 10th, yes 10th Christmas tree, and tat-filled house while others live in squalor and face destitution across the country. I’ve decided to boycott any company that I see “gifting” which is essentially giving away free products to these influencers and actively encourage others to do so. There is far too much corporate greed in this country, and I can’t stand it anymore than I can stand the climate crisis. It’s disgusting, and those involved should be ashamed of themselves. These companies have a million other ways to promote their products such as running competitions or giving to charities, but they decide not to. They care more about how many followers accounts have, regardless of whether they have been bought or are fake. I’m sick to death of people like TheHouseBuild who take, take and take.

Reactions: 19

swipeup

VIP Member
@midnightrose If it makes you feel any better about looking at these accounts, I watch them and their lives so that, despite what they portray, it actually makes me feel better about mine because I know with every fibre of my being that these women aren't truly satisfied, truly happy or truly content. If they were, they wouldn't be living their lives for 100 thousand strangers to comment on every holiday, every item of clothing and every piece of tat they buy or get gifted for the house. The endless consumption, the endless seeking of validation from internet strangers, the constant next high whether that's a new dog, a new car, another holiday or whatever they need to get their next fix, the endless trying to convince us all that somehow their lives are what we're supposed to be aspiring to. Every day is a display of behaviour that I certainly don't want to aspire to. Take the "stuff" away from what they post and look at them as people. Is that who you want to be?

I'd rather take satisfaction in working hard for my money so that I can buy (or not buy) what I want when I want, rather than trying to pretend to like something that was given to me for free. I'll enjoy my holidays privately, safe in the knowledge that I can make memories with loved ones even if I don't spend the entire time documenting it for strangers. And most importantly, I'll sleep well at night knowing that I don't have an entire thread on a gossip forum written about me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
And what’s that stupid clip she keeps wearing in her hair?!?!?! She’s not the most attractive but that clip makes her look like her mum dressed her! Can’t take her seriously when she wears it, looks ridiculous!!!!!
(I’m not jealous, Pond life, unemployed, and/or unhappy with my life.....just clarifying in case she reads this thread which I’m sure she does!)

Reactions: 14

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Wow, everyone here got a proper telling off this morning!!

Genuine question about bullying here (and if someone is being bullied in the way that she says she was when she was younger then yes I totally get that being bullying)- is choosing to read commentary on your public content bullying? When you have a choice to read or not to read.

And surely if that is the case then all comment on anyone that isn't fawning or positive behind their back is bullying (even if the person you are talking about doesn't actually know it?!). So if I tell my husband that I think that Boris Johnson is a total bellend, am I bullying Boris Johnson? Or if I comment on a public figure saying I don't support them, is that bullying?

Also, for the love of god I would like to say that I am not jealous of anything! I am a happy person. I have a job. I have a family. I have a business. I have enough to keep me happy and don't really place that much importance of material items therefore someone else being gifted loads of crap is fine, it personally wouldn't improve my life. How it is declared is another matter. If anything I am happier not plastering my life all over the internet and seeking validation in that way.

Also I have NEVER once said anything to her on her Instagram. I get that WOULD be trolling and/or bullying if you seek her out to upset her.

She's gone so downhill in my eyes with all this ranting. Shame, I liked her and actually found her quite inspirational for a while. I was wrong. She is a narcissist and anything other than fawning is labeled jealous hating. If it bothered her that much, she could just get the hell off Instagram. Oh but then the freebies and fawning would dry up.

Reactions: 14

Rvg

VIP Member
That insta story of them all sitting in the “formal sitting room” reading and listening to bloody symphonies, how cringe. What a bunch of posh Tory twats. Her kids are going to grow into such snobby people like their parents. Looks like a scene from the Purge or something

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rondoodle

VIP Member
New to this thread. What the hell has happened to this woman?! I used to quite like her!!!!
Last nights story, can you imagine her getting it all set up. Right everyone, look relaxed, here are the books you need to pretend to read. I'm going to play some pretentious music. Honestly...WHAT A TWAT! If I did that around my family they would have me sectioned!

That insta story of them all sitting in the “formal sitting room” reading and listening to bloody symphonies, how cringe. What a bunch of posh Tory twats. Her kids are going to grow into such snobby people like their parents. Looks like a scene from the Purge or something
The most cringy, staged ‘my perfect family’ story to date, EVER by ANYONE!!....- I give you, not only businesswoman of the year, but also knob jockey of the decade too!! 🎉🌟🥇🏆

• Haha

She will read it as I know for a fact she reads this page daily. I thought long and hard before posting but it was the final straw today and I just hope by reading my post she might have a long hard look at herself. To be fair it is unlikely, she is incredibly self obsessed now and believes anyone (real life friends included) are envious if they don't agree with her. She gets beyond furious if anyone points out her Mother bank rolled the bridal shop but unfortunately it is the truth. She likes to tell everyone how hard it is being a successful business woman but that is not the whole story. Chezbec the business she sold before her mother financed the bridal shop was not exactly a roaring success. It was run from a bedroom at her town house on a bog standard estate and was hardly sold for a fortune. Very much a case of promoting one image regardless of the truth. Sadly it will affect the children, they are both quite sweet but you can see traits of their Mother coming through and not always in a good way.

She is not all bad otherwise we wouldn't visit them. She is a great hostess, the food is always good quality and always no expense spared on wine etc (obviously). It is just a case of not having any self awareness about how crass the smug, boastful behaviour is. Not sure what Andy makes of it, he definitely loves the freebies and thinks it is amazing (so do I to be frank). Becks definitely had an eating disorder and I am not convinced she is over it now as she eats so little and likes to stay as thin as possible. The early onset of possible osteoporosis can be caused by her denying her body essential nutrients when on these starvation diets but I don't think anything will change where that is concerned. I only hope Issy doesn't pick up on it as it is not healthy. She is definitely becoming more of a drama queen, when we were kids she was completely normal. However what she perceives as success has gone to her head (actually caused by getting lucky with the town house on the estate which in a few years nearly doubled in value, this was boasted about at the time in an unbelievable crass way!). She has had a few lucky breaks, plus a husband with a very healthy six figure salary and a mother of substantial means who can bank roll where required.

Last edited:

Libbub

VIP Member
She's taking a break because there's no money to be had from advertising now. Most people have done their Xmas shopping, those that haven't won't be doing it online they're running round the shops.
I think what we, me included, need to realise is most of these accounts are literally run just an advertising forum. All the while people buy the things being #gifted #advertised these companies will continue to do business with them. They wouldn't be giving free shit to every Tom Dick and Harry if it wasn't worth their while. All we can do is not buy this stuff and never ever swipe up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

chinwagger

I am totally new to this site and a Tattle Life virgin but over the last couple of weeks I must say I do agree with you all about her. I have and am still following her but I must say the constant advertising and hinting for free stuff is getting so boring and I just think now freeloader and skip all her stories of her talking as her voice grates on me, the portico is skipped as well as most things now, I make sure I don't swipe up as when you swipe up it logs for a couple of months on the site so if you go back and buy something they get a %. The watch she is advertising is proof she will advertise anything for the £, she never wears it other times only her cartier on one wrist and apple on the other. I did like her in the beginning for recipes, interior and fashion but now its just me, me me, want want want. Her husband works high up at a Bank in London.

The topping on the cake was a few weeks ago they were in the drawing room all as a family, its their reading room away from gadgets. All of them apart from her were reading and there she is on instagram stories. She is on her phone way too much #narcassist.

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Years ago my in laws where told their daughter had a terminal illness and wouldn’t make it to 30
The doctors where right-she died at 24
I asked my mil how the hell did she even begin to deal with the fact her daughter would never have a life,career,kids etc
She just smiled and told me it never really sank in-she’s been dead 17 years and mil still expects her daughter to come bouncing in though the door-sometimes I see it on her face
And this woman is bellyaching because she can’t go for a run?!
Get a grip love-neither can i
Although my reason is because I was at work yesterday-i do a job that is really physical and I can’t walk let alone run anywhere right now
I crawled up my stairs (on my hands and knees) last night to go to bed-like a lot of other people who don’t get mummy to buy me a shop to waft in and out of as I please
What I’ve read so far is a joke
Like my granddad used to say
‘I don’t have much in the way of possessions-but what I do have I’ve worked bloody hard for-and I don’t owe a penny to anyone’
Wish some of these women would take a leaf out of his book

• Sad

midnightrose

VIP Member
So she finally got her gifted Portico(or porch to us pond scum 😂) but she's not very happy they are having to pay to install it(also love how she made sure we all know just how expensive it is to install) Honestly the greed of this woman knows no bounds! Maybe she's hoping if she moans enough someone will offer to install it for free too 😡
She's actually so ugly inside. I absolutely hate her. How dare she refer to us as unemployed/pond scum etc etc, when she is getting gifted a free porch. It's disgraceful. Beggy bex needs to go out and actually do a days work. Also, the amount of clothes she gets? I swear I never see her in the same outfit twice. This fast-fashion is so terrible for the environment. She's a fucking waste of space. I wish I had her address so I could send her a letter and tell her what I really think, or better yet, i'd love to meet her. And no, I am not a troll. I am an ordinary person who works bloody hard and doesn't get gifted things for free. If you are going to prance about in Tunbridge Wells on Social Media showing off all your gifted shit, then be prepared to receive some criticism. I don't care if you were a lawyer in the middle ages, or if you own your own bridal boutique, you my love are the pond scum that sucks out all the good in this world! Go and do an honest days work and NOT flaunt it on Social Media, then maybe i'd have a little bit of respect for you.

The companies responsible for 'gifting' and giving away free custom are also a disgrace. Because they gift it to people that can afford their services, while the general public that work hard have to pay out of their own pocket. They can also do one. In fact, I might write to her beloved 'portico' company and give them a piece of my mind!

Oh and at least my hair is not made out of straw!

I really hope this trend of 'influencing' dies soon. Would love a panorama on it. And @Pinky1977 how she got 'Business Woman of The Year' is shocking. Whoever gave her that title is a disgrace. Undeserving, cocky bint.

• Heart

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

I think it’s absolutely horrible that someone who is friends with TheHousebuild comes on here and reveals quite a lot of info about her can’t contain their glee in being nasty about her. Close enough that you have lunch in each other’s houses every six weeks or so.

If this person is actually a “friend” best end the friendship and move on. Writing about Her here is very low. Nothing brave about it at all. It actually smacks of jealousy and bitterness.
Is this thehousebuild? 😂

• Haha

Zanzi202

What records did you read? I've just looked at the latest accounts and in 2019 there was corporation tax of £15k - 20%, so it made £75k profit in 2019. 2018 it paid corporation tax of £20k - 20%, so it made £100k profit in 2018.

I'm not a defender of thehousebuild, but let's at least get the facts right. The accounts show the business does make money. 175k in profit in the past two years and current shareholder funds in the business of 30k - due to accounts filed you can't exactly tell, but that would give a guess of approx £100k in dividends paid out over the past two years to be shared between herself and her Mum, on top of any salary she pays herself from the business (likely just the minimum threshold to count for state pension).

Given the limited market that a bridal dress shop serves, I'd consider that a success
Hi Becks 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

The law career never really happened. She qualified but could not handle any of it. Andy told her not to worry as he could keep them both while she explored other options, hence when she started ChezBec. She doesn't need to work but has a massive problem with wanting to feel validated and successful. Her company could make no profit but as long as she wins awards she is the BEST. She doesn't even recognise that asking all your friends to vote for you to win (as many times as you can be bothered to) is disingenuous and means really your win means nothing. There are others far more worthy of actually winning the award but because they don't ask friends and family for the votes obviously they don't win. It has made me pig sick over the years, watching her beg all her contacts to vote for there to win and then when she does so, boasting on Social Media about how amazing the bridal boutique is (lack of self awareness again). I don't vote anymore and stopped a few years ago but it still continues. Personally I think you should have to be a verified customer before being allowed to vote but that is just my opinion. I just don't think she gets it. Even after reading all your (and my comments) she has a small rethink and then within minutes decides that no, we are all wrong, jealous etc etc and carries on regardless. The amount of debt they have with the house build and mortgage is far more than I would be happy to carry, especially as Andy could lose his job at any time (as he did before) and the bridal boutique hardly pays the bills. They could lose it all in the blink of an eye and even Claudia (Mummy) wouldn't be able to bail them out.....Don't suppose she thinks things like that happen to people as grand as her though....

• Wow