The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her when I first came across her but omg I am amazed at how much she actually gets gifted. I just think it is morally wrong to have so much when others have so little. The trees being a prime example. They must be very wealthy as her husband is a banker so why do they need all these gifts. I hadn’t realised the portico was gifted as on her stories she said they had saved for a long time. As for the bridal business it looks like it makes little profit from what I’ve seen.
I don’t understand why she was saying they’ve saved for ages for this portico and then it says it’s gifted? How does that work? Is she trying to be relatable and be like one of us or something

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she was saying they’ve saved for ages for this portico and then it says it’s gifted? How does that work? Is she trying to be relatable and be like one of us or something
I think she was saving for it, like the balustrade, but then someone #kindlygifted

Reactions: 3
Ah that makes sense then. Wouldn’t have thought they had to “save up” for anything. That must be why she mentions jobs they want to do so many times on her stories. Still don’t get the greed

Reactions: 2
Ah that makes sense then. Wouldn’t have thought they had to “save up” for anything. That must be why she mentions jobs they want to do so many times on her stories. Still don’t get the greed
She hints all the time at things that need doing. Recently it’s been a new shed, planting flowers and landscaping the back garden including chilis garden and the whole upstairs needs to be finished. She says “that’s a project for next year” which translates to “I’m waiting to be contacted by a company to get it all gifted because I’m a tight twit

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 The story regarding upstairs panelling was funny. She was saying that they couldn’t afford to do it at the time they did the hallway and staircase. She then went on to say they they had priced “real” panelling but they couldn’t afford it so she Googled how to do it themselves etc. THEN she explained how their carpenter was doing it. When I say “we did it ourselves” it actually means we did it ourselves not that we paid someone else to do it.

I am totally new to this site and a Tattle Life virgin but over the last couple of weeks I must say I do agree with you all about her. I have and am still following her but I must say the constant advertising and hinting for free stuff is getting so boring and I just think now freeloader and skip all her stories of her talking as her voice grates on me, the portico is skipped as well as most things now, I make sure I don't swipe up as when you swipe up it logs for a couple of months on the site so if you go back and buy something they get a %. The watch she is advertising is proof she will advertise anything for the £, she never wears it other times only her cartier on one wrist and apple on the other. I did like her in the beginning for recipes, interior and fashion but now its just me, me me, want want want. Her husband works high up at a Bank in London.

The topping on the cake was a few weeks ago they were in the drawing room all as a family, its their reading room away from gadgets. All of them apart from her were reading and there she is on instagram stories. She is on her phone way too much #narcassist.

Reactions: 12
She has changed over the course of the year I think. She is just all about freebies and links now. Interspersed with bragging and hinting for what she wants next. The tree thing is vile. People can't afford to get one bloody tree and she is gifted multiple trees. There is something wrong with the world. Does she do a damn thing for charity? How can someone with so much want more and more. Its vile. I also skip over her stories now. She is addicted to her phone.

I remember her hints when she wanted the portico done. She wanted 'advice' from her followers apparently. Such a load of tit. Karma though as it looks weird and a little bit shite.

Reactions: 10
She has changed over the course of the year I think. She is just all about freebies and links now. Interspersed with bragging and hinting for what she wants next. The tree thing is vile. People can't afford to get one bloody tree and she is gifted multiple trees. There is something wrong with the world. Does she do a damn thing for charity? How can someone with so much want more and more. Its vile. I also skip over her stories now. She is addicted to her phone.

I remember her hints when she wanted the portico done. She wanted 'advice' from her followers apparently. Such a load of tit. Karma though as it looks weird and a little bit shite.
How lovely it would be if she took some of those ‘gifted’ trees to people in her community who couldn’t afford to buy one. Or told the company in the first place that she absolutely wouldn’t be accepting anything she didn’t have to pay for and advertising them unless they offered to donate the other ‘free’ trees to worthy recipients. - What a refreshing change that would be! Perhaps she does give to charity to in some way offset all this nonsense. I really hope so.

Reactions: 7
I hope she donates too. Sadly I think if she actually did, she would be yelling about it☹

She looks down on people. Remember she thought we were all unemployed pond scum.

Reactions: 8
She has absolutely no need to be flogging crappy watches for commission with the amount of money they clearly have. Just proves no matter how rich you for some people it's never enough. And yes why not go donate some of her gifted trees to people that dont even have one tree. But she wont do that clearly as she loves all the stuff they get gifted. The greed knows no bounds.

Reactions: 5
She has absolutely no need to be flogging crappy watches for commission with the amount of money they clearly have. Just proves no matter how rich you for some people it's never enough. And yes why not go donate some of her gifted trees to people that dont even have one tree. But she wont do that clearly as she loves all the stuff they get gifted. The greed knows no bounds.
I stopped following her a whole ago, as the constant ads are nauseating. I don't understand how somebody who is already well off, needs to prostitute themselves for a cheap watch. She's like Del Boy.

I really doubt she or any of them see it like that. They are “celebrities“ in their eyes and this is her business. They all remind me of QVC presenters.

• Haha
I stopped following her a whole ago, as the constant ads are nauseating. I don't understand how somebody who is already well off, needs to prostitute themselves for a cheap watch. She's like Del Boy.
I really hate insta now because all the home accounts are just doing the same thing asking for ideas, recommendations, then its gifted and they post about it. It so unfair and they are just selling their souls. The companies that supply them are just as bad. Horrible

I really hate insta now because all the home accounts are just doing the same thing asking for ideas, recommendations, then its gifted and they post about it. It so unfair and they are just selling their souls. The companies that supply them are just as bad. Horrible
life isn’t fair.
anyone could start an Instagram account and do it.
its very cheap advertising for the companies.

Reactions: 4
life isn’t fair.
anyone could start an Instagram account and do it.
its very cheap advertising for the companies.
But surely you would need money in the first place to buy say current fashion items, build your following by promoting yourself and your ever changing get ups and only then after probably several months at least (and a couple of thousand pounds spent maybe!) could you hope to start earning money and receiving freebies to advertise?

But surely you would need money in the first place to buy say current fashion items, build your following by promoting yourself and your ever changing get ups and only then after probably several months at least (and a couple of thousand pounds spent maybe!) could you hope to start earning money and receiving freebies to advertise?
All the high profile ‘influencers’ I can think of were minted to start with!

• Heart
Someone I follow has twins around 3-4 yrs old and a 1 year old. She has just over 6000 follows and is gifted all sorts, Clarks shoes, Tripp Trap highchairs, clothes, paint and most recently a spa day - how, with only 6000 followers?

• Wow
  • Angry
Influencers are cheap marketing. That is all it is. Some of the brands that 'reach out' will be smaller with hardly any marketing budget so gifting product for coverage suits both parties. Whether it translates to sales I have no idea! Like with the portico company. They must just want to get their name out there. Because how many people will watch and think oh yeah, let me spent thousands to get a half portico like Beggy 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
you could always review things and then return them. apparently some brands have issues because people are #gifted #ad even when they aren't, so say you buy somethings from @matalan and #gifted it, another brand might think you're popular and #gift you things...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hit the nail on the head!

Trouble is she’s still gaining followers!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.