The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never buy another thing from The White Company! Gifted Beggy a FREE £160 calendar ! And yet again not labelled AD.

Begs - if you ADVERTISE a brand in exchange for payment or product you have been PAID ! It’s an AD.

Reactions: 7
It's a joke. Be much nicer if they gifted them to less fortunate people, not people who could actually afford to buy them!

Reactions: 5
Write to
I will never buy another thing from The White Company! Gifted Beggy a FREE £160 calendar ! And yet again not labelled AD.

Begs - if you ADVERTISE a brand in exchange for payment or product you have been PAID ! It’s an AD.
Same here! Totally disgusting! Another one I’ll report today along with Thehomethatmademe - both of them on the make and highly suspect when tax return comes round. If grabby beggy doesn’t see it and label it as an ad then she’s not going to declare it on tax return is she?!

So the former lawyer still can't figure out the ASA flowchart, free gift with a swipe up affiliate link is an AD. She's taking the piss.

Write to

Same here! Totally disgusting! Another one I’ll report today along with Thehomethatmademe - both of them on the make and highly suspect when tax return comes round. If grabby beggy doesn’t see it and label it as an ad then she’s not going to declare it on tax return is she?!

Seriously now, don’t you have something better to do with your time ??

Reactions: 2
Anyone knows where her jumper is from? I refuse to swipe up. Woolly bobble hat on and a big puffer jacket? Yes it’s been raining but its been so warm last few days. Very odd.

Reactions: 1
Anyone knows where her jumper is from? I refuse to swipe up. Woolly bobble hat on and a big puffer jacket? Yes it’s been raining but its been so warm last few days. Very odd.
I think it's from Monsoon.

Yeah it's a monsoon one..... Not cheap.... Obvs..... She wouldn't be seen dead wearing anything "cheap"!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Business woman of the year not worked all week. And she slagged everyone who dares to call her out unemployed ? I’ve worked 45 hours this week and juggled looking after my 3 children alone.

Fair enough she has the luxury to not have to do actually work in her mums shop but don’t make out you work hard.

Flouncing about with the younger attractive Tiff at a posh dog food book launch ! Annabel Karmal is the biggest snob of them all ! I know I’ve had the misfortune to work with her in the past. She like Beggy thinks her tit doesn’t stink.

Cook your own dog food ! No Beggy we are all too busy WORKING for a living to feed our children good food !

If she’s been invited to a promo event this should be tagged?

Im sure some of these insta grabbers think what can i have (baby) what can i buy (dog) that i can use to be given products to push and flog to get more and more money. Ps whats happened to the all important portico?

Ay Ay Ay she now counts Paul McCartney among her admirers, he gave her a kiss, 😕🙄🤢😵!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Seen it all now!! All the way to London for home cooked dog food ‘babes!’ 🤣 #emperorsnewclothes Ridiculous nonsense it all is!

Reactions: 4
BTW to anyone who is thinking of cooking that chicken recipe, please please make sure your diced chicken is actually cooked, unlike her maj's which you could blatantly see wasn't.........🤢🤮

BTW to anyone who is thinking of cooking that chicken recipe, please please make sure your diced chicken is actually cooked, unlike her maj's which you could blatantly see wasn't.........🤢🤮
She is so unhygienic, she used to let chilli lick bowls and whisks and now puts this dog on her scales. Couldnt eat anything she cooks 😝

Did she just say she is sole parenting in the same clip as Off with Mr D for 4 days to New York ?

Two fingers to single parents ! She really is clueless and out of touch with the real world.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.