The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say - life with a 12 week old is tough??? It’s a dog!! Ffs

Reactions: 2
I think she’s been reading on here guys. Her stories are a massive rant against us!

Reactions: 1
I really dont think its worth going to the ASA. People constantly reported "hinch" and after saying they were looking into things nothing happened to her. She does same stuff not saying things are gifted or ads but just went nowhere 😠

Reactions: 1
What I love is that she goes on about being a lawyer, she did the job for two minutes 15 years ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, that was certainly different than her usual waffling! She turned into a bit of a teacher telling off one of their pupils didn’t she 😂

Wow, that was certainly different than her usual waffling! She turned into a bit of a teacher telling off one of their pupils didn’t she 😂
Wow just watched it what a patronising cow!

Then she promptly turns on the teary doe eyed she’s just trying to be “kind and generous and supporting other people”. No you are not - you are trying to make as much money from your sheep followers as you can! God I cannot stand her.....

Reactions: 5
Wow just watched it what a patronising cow!

Then she promptly turns on the teary doe eyed she’s just trying to be “kind and generous and supporting other people”. No you are not - you are trying to make as much money from your sheep followers as you can! God I cannot stand her.....
Smug cow! Assumes anyone with a “negative” opinion towards her is unemployed and a horrible person, and we’re the ignorant ones 😂😂 Where the hell is her husband when she’s sitting alone talking tit into her phone all night long

Smug cow! Assumes anyone with a “negative” opinion towards her is unemployed and a horrible person, and we’re the ignorant ones 😂😂 Where the hell is her husband when she’s sitting alone talking tit into her phone all night long
I thought the exact same thing! Actually we have real jobs in the real world. Also, I wonder if her children view her Instagram stories!

Reactions: 3
After listening to her getting stuff off her chest she must need a new size 28aa bra now

• Haha
Running a £1500 giveaway purely out of the goodness of your heart? Pull the other one, the only reason you do that is to grow your follower count and in turn it brings more gifts and collaborations.

She’s also got a cheek to talk about getting a job when she shows up to the business her mother gifted her for a few hours a week to show face. She’s a beggy, delusional drunkard.

Go and top up your gin levels and pipe down you straw-haired knobend.

• Haha
Running a £1500 giveaway purely out of the goodness of your heart? Pull the other one, the only reason you do that is to grow your follower count and in turn it brings more gifts and collaborations.

She’s also got a cheek to talk about getting a job when she shows up to the business her mother gifted her for a few hours a week to show face. She’s a beggy, delusional drunkard.

Go and top up your gin levels and pipe down you straw-haired knobend.
Beggy Becks is so totally deluded it’s quite unbelievable - I’ve never seen anybody so far up her own arse as her. I’ve followed her for around 4/5 years and she seems to have morphed into this maniacal money grabbing smug witch. It’s fascinating to watch as a social experiment.

Great minds think alike - I was wondering exactly the same with the husband - probably off doing what’s been alluded to in previous posts - god knows I wouldn’t blame him!

Beggy Becks is so totally deluded it’s quite unbelievable - I’ve never seen anybody so far up her own arse as her. I’ve followed her for around 4/5 years and she seems to have morphed into this maniacal money grabbing smug witch. It’s fascinating to watch as a social experiment.
What was she like then? I’ve followed for a maybe a year or two and I really enjoyed her at first. Loved her home posts. I made the mistake of watching her stories and saw how she flashed her wealth, found it very tacky! I follow other woman of a similar age and status who would never behave in that manner.
She clearly bought her way to 100k so I find it very sad how she can brag over the number, she’s completely out of touch with reality and it shows, she’s quite manic now and getting more high pitched and red eyed as the days go by.

What was she like then? I’ve followed for a maybe a year or two and I really enjoyed her at first. Loved her home posts. I made the mistake of watching her stories and saw how she flashed her wealth, found it very tacky! I follow other woman of a similar age and status who would never behave in that manner.
She clearly bought her way to 100k so I find it very sad how she can brag over the number, she’s completely out of touch with reality and it shows, she’s quite manic now and getting more high pitched and red eyed as the days go by.
I started following her when she only had the “Isabellagracebridal” account. Her account was mainly promoting her business but also mixed in a bit of lifestyle, family and documenting the renovation of her previous home. Initially everything was just on the grid as stories hadn’t yet become popular. She actually came across really well to begin with, well off but relatable. There were little things that annoyed me even back then but it was easier to see past it. She often referred to herself as a twin mum as if that made her somehow superhuman that she had twins and not a singleton, the endless self patting on the back about how she used to be a lawyer but hated it and is now a successful business owner and the constant repetition of how she met her husband making it the most romantic story ever.....everybody feels the same about their own story I’m sure but we don’t go on and on about it. Over time as stories started to take off and she moved she opened her new account thehousebuild. It’s at this point that she really started to change, the gifts and ad’s started to creep in as did the smugness and money grabbing side we see now. Any negativity she shuts down as jealousy, she’s jumped on the women empowering women bandwagon clearly to detract from the fact that she is hoodwinking her followers from her ultimate goal which is to make as much money as possible off the back of IG. Good for her if she’s taking this opportunity but it’s the way she sugar coats herself as all sweet and caring. How can she sleep knowing she doesn’t pay for a thing and yet actively encourages other people to spend spend spend to keep up with her gifted lifestyle. I just can’t believe people fall for it....

Reactions: 7
Ah but dont forget we are just non working pond scum and maybe if we worked hard we we would be as rich and successful as other people she knows(notice how she deliberately stopped herself from saying like her!)
So bloody ignorant is she that she thinks as long as you want to be rich and successful you will be. Doesn't work like that in the real world sorry to say.

Ah but dont forget we are just non working pond scum and maybe if we worked hard we we would be as rich and successful as other people she knows(notice how she deliberately stopped herself from saying like her!)
So bloody ignorant is she that she thinks as long as you want to be rich and successful you will be. Doesn't work like that in the real world sorry to say.
😂 yes I did note she stopped herself saying like me - you could sense she was dying to say it.

What she can’t get into her head is that there are people out there in the same financial position as her that see her for what she is. I have kids at private school so not the demographic she was alluding to in her post that create the negativity. We are very grateful we live a comfortable life but we don’t do it scamming people to spend money they don’t have while you pay nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I started following her when she only had the “Isabellagracebridal” account. Her account was mainly promoting her business but also mixed in a bit of lifestyle, family and documenting the renovation of her previous home. Initially everything was just on the grid as stories hadn’t yet become popular. She actually came across really well to begin with, well off but relatable. There were little things that annoyed me even back then but it was easier to see past it. She often referred to herself as a twin mum as if that made her somehow superhuman that she had twins and not a singleton, the endless self patting on the back about how she used to be a lawyer but hated it and is now a successful business owner and the constant repetition of how she met her husband making it the most romantic story ever.....everybody feels the same about their own story I’m sure but we don’t go on and on about it. Over time as stories started to take off and she moved she opened her new account thehousebuild. It’s at this point that she really started to change, the gifts and ad’s started to creep in as did the smugness and money grabbing side we see now. Any negativity she shuts down as jealousy, she’s jumped on the women empowering women bandwagon clearly to detract from the fact that she is hoodwinking her followers from her ultimate goal which is to make as much money as possible off the back of IG. Good for her if she’s taking this opportunity but it’s the way she sugar coats herself as all sweet and caring. How can she sleep knowing she doesn’t pay for a thing and yet actively encourages other people to spend spend spend to keep up with her gifted lifestyle. I just can’t believe people fall for it....
Just as I suspected. The lack of stories made her bearable. I know a lot of influencers use the women empowering women lines to try to shield themselves from different opinions. For some reason though, when Becs harps on about it, she sounds even more negative. Her tone, lack of emotion and her eyes darting everywhere always seem to tell the opposite of what she’s saying! I find it uncomfortable.

• Heart
She’s self-entitled pond scum herself! As if it’s just that easy to “work hard” and you’ll become “rich” and “successful.” She was probably born into a life of privilege and her mum bought her the wedding dress shop that she pops into here and there. Why can’t she spend her money supporting others? That will be empowering. Not encouraging followers to get into debt with her crappy swipe ups, so that she can become richer and add to her collection of overpriced jumpers. How materialistic and superficial she is. Not one ounce of humility. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, good or bad. That’s not bullying at all. We really are forming into a society of wet blankets. It’s like no one can take criticism anymore. It’s all got to be positive, happy, sunshine, butterflies and flowers. Well, how about no.

• Heart
Just as I suspected. The lack of stories made her bearable. I know a lot of influencers use the women empowering women lines to try to shield themselves from different opinions. For some reason though, when Becs harps on about it, she sounds even more negative. Her tone, lack of emotion and her eyes darting everywhere always seem to tell the opposite of what she’s saying! I find it uncomfortable.
I agree she appears on the edge....I really think she needs to step back from IG as I feel a breakdown coming.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.