The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Just a little transformation for you today to prove just what you can achieve with a duck load of money and not having a proper full-time job!”

I know Social Media has turned into a massive bragging platform, but this woman proves time and time again that her showing off knows no bounds.

Reactions: 4
“Just a little transformation for you today to prove just what you can achieve with a duck load of money and not having a proper full-time job!”

I know Social Media has turned into a massive bragging platform, but this woman proves time and time again that her showing off knows no bounds.
Showing off to her fake followers she’s bought - unbelievable ! Complete con artist. Reported to Instagram.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Showing off to her fake followers she’s bought - unbelievable ! Complete con artist. Reported to Instagram.
How do you know she has bought lots of followers - going on your photo it looks like she has lots of Russian fans not just irish 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apparently Chili is with them everywhere, as evidenced by the ‘orb’ in her instastories yesterday. Well, whenever I take a photo or video into the sun Chili is with me too, but I always thought it was the light reflecting off the camera lens (or somesuch). Who knew it was actually a dog I never even knew trying to contact me from the afterlife 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she ever not mention or show off her dog? Serious gap in her life that she's always screeching 'Bertie Boo.' Annoys the duck out of me...

Reactions: 7
Apparently Chili is with them everywhere, as evidenced by the ‘orb’ in her instastories yesterday. Well, whenever I take a photo or video into the sun Chili is with me too, but I always thought it was the light reflecting off the camera lens (or somesuch). Who knew it was actually a dog I never even knew trying to contact me from the afterlife 🤷‍♀️
That’s hilarious! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Did she just say she is sole parenting in the same clip as Off with Mr D for 4 days to New York ?

Two fingers to single parents ! She really is clueless and out of touch with the real world.
Day one of half term, did she have them?
I would feel awful going to get my nails done or have I misunderstood...
that’s not sole parenting in my book!

And who’s birthday is it in New York, I thought she said it was mr D but then she said it was hers.

Day one of half term, did she have them?
I would feel awful going to get my nails done or have I misunderstood...
that’s not sole parenting in my book!

And who’s birthday is it in New York, I thought she said it was mr D but then she said it was hers.
I thought it was Mr D, but going by the way she acts you’d think it was hers

I thought it was Mr D, but going by the way she acts you’d think it was hers
It’s her birthday on 26th Oct. that was the date she had on her old FB acc. Shame she’s not taking her kids - I thought sole parenting was looking after the kids all on her own but now she has Mr D to help over half term yet they are leaving the kids behind. 😬

It’s her birthday on 26th Oct. that was the date she had on her old FB acc. Shame she’s not taking her kids - I thought sole parenting was looking after the kids all on her own but now she has Mr D to help over half term yet they are leaving the kids behind. 😬
I’m sure she said it was for Mr D 40th.
Yes New York is brilliant for kids, and hers aren’t little.
I’m taking my teenagers next year, loads of their friends went in May half term and had a great time.

I do find it odd that someone would go away in half term without their children.

She certainly need to look up the definition of sole. It bloody had work to be a single mum, certainly no going to have nails done etc in half term. Or spending 1 hour just doing hair in the mornings.

I’m sure she said it was for Mr D 40th.
Yes New York is brilliant for kids, and hers aren’t little.
I’m taking my teenagers next year, loads of their friends went in May half term and had a great time.

I do find it odd that someone would go away in half term without their children.

She certainly need to look up the definition of sole. It bloody had work to be a single mum, certainly no going to have nails done etc in half term. Or spending 1 hour just doing hair in the mornings.
Yep, I'm pretty sure she mentioned it was for Mr D a while back, she said she asked him and that is apparently where he wanted to go.

She doesn't really strike me as the maternal type for some reason... but yes, no excuse not to take the kids to NYC over half-term. Beats going on a boring wine holiday in Italy 😐

But they do nothing to them. It was the same with Hinch. She was investigated and they did nothing else. ASA are a Waste of time
Interior styling 18 is just as bad at not saying gifted or ad extra or if she does it’s so small you can barely see it. Why tho? Why make it so small?

I watched her stories just now with my mum sat next to me, and she has discouraged me from continuing to watch them. She said it’s not good for my mental health.

I watched her stories just now with my mum sat next to me, and she has discouraged me from continuing to watch them. She said it’s not good for my mental health.
I agree with your mum. I have now unfollowed and she is not missed one bit. I’ve seen her pop up here and there, I’ve had no desire to check in on her smug stories. She gives me very bad vibes, I’ve never heard someone lack so much emotion in their voice, even when they’re talking about things they supposedly love.

I agree with your mum. I have now unfollowed and she is not missed one bit. I’ve seen her pop up here and there, I’ve had no desire to check in on her smug stories. She gives me very bad vibes, I’ve never heard someone lack so much emotion in their voice, even when they’re talking about things they supposedly love.
It’s really scary and worrying isn’t it?
Thing is, I’ve been watching her stories so much for so long that I think I’ve just become accustomed to her ways without really realising what an impact she’s been having on my wellbeing... My mum wondered if I secretly aspired to be like her, and said she’d rather I was a nice person with good character than like her, someone who just shows off.
She’s right, isn’t she?
It’s made me reflect and I actually feel so low now. My life will never be like hers. I’ll never have that level of wealth or have my own “packing room” with 7 pairs of boots and shoes for a weekend trip. Thing is I know I’m being irrational, and I don’t mean to spring on a pity party or anything, but my mums comments have really hit home for me.
I am glad you unfollowed her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.