The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the way she speaks like its bullet points......

Then there's last nights rant all because someone dared to question her royal highnesses motives...... She's obviously surrounded herself with yes people who dare not ever question her..... She used to be a corporate lawyer dont you know!!

The best part of all was the "these people clearly don't have a" proper" job"..... Was just wondering what is a "proper" job in her opinion? Bridal shop owner..... Obvs✔...... Corporate lawyer.... Obvs✔....... Person that works in the factory that makes the toilet paper she wipes her snooty arse on everyday?..... Nah❌.........
What a snooty snobby "feisty becks" you are..... Vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't stand the way she speaks like its bullet points......

Then there's last nights rant all because someone dared to question her royal highnesses motives...... She's obviously surrounded herself with yes people who dare not ever question her..... She used to be a corporate lawyer dont you know!!

The best part of all was the "these people clearly don't have a" proper" job"..... Was just wondering what is a "proper" job in her opinion? Bridal shop owner..... Obvs✔...... Corporate lawyer.... Obvs✔....... Person that works in the factory that makes the toilet paper she wipes her snooty arse on everyday?..... Nah❌.........
What a snooty snobby "feisty becks" you are..... Vile!!
I mean I just love that her initial, knee-jerk response was that the people who question her don’t have jobs?
Snooty indeeed, although that’s being polite!

I mean I just love that her initial, knee-jerk response was that the people who question her don’t have jobs?
Exactly. Does she honestly think that everyone on this site doesnt have a job 😂 Also the more I think about her comments the more annoyed I get. There are plenty of people out there who work really hard, harder than she will ever work in her life and will never have a fraction of her wealth no matter what they do. And let's face it wealth and position in society is clearly what she bases alot of her opinions on. Wonder how attracted she would have been to "Mr D" had he not had such a good job!

Exactly. Does she honestly think that everyone on this site doesnt have a job 😂 Also the more I think about her comments the more annoyed I get. There are plenty of people out there who work really hard, harder than she will ever work in her life and will never have a fraction of her wealth no matter what they do. And let's face it wealth and position in society is clearly what she bases alot of her opinions on. Wonder how attracted she would have been to "Mr D" had he not had such a good job!
Completely agree. She’s the wicked witch from the west (of Kent).
Too much privilege. Zero class. Cannot take criticism. Lives in a bubble.

Reactions: 9
She also questioned how people have all the time to discuss her, I always wondered how has she got all that time to rumble daily on stories? I’m sure that’s s lot more time then writing an odd comment. At least we are all jobless hence the time. I thought she’s got a business to run?!

Oh my Goodness I’ve just seen a story where she is getting philosophical, 😆 Analogy drains and radiators! Seriously who takes this woman seriously. I actually was embarrassed for her, listening to her rumbling, repeating on and on drains and radiators, drains and radiators 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She also questioned how people have all the time to discuss her, I always wondered how has she got all that time to rumble daily on stories? I’m sure that’s s lot more time then writing an odd comment. At least we are all jobless hence the time. I thought she’s got a business to run?!

Oh my Goodness I’ve just seen a story where she is getting philosophical, 😆 Analogy drains and radiators! Seriously who takes this woman seriously. I actually was embarrassed for her, listening to her rumbling, repeating on and on drains and radiators, drains and radiators 😂😂
I know it was hilarious.... Apparently she's a radiator and if her theory is correct like attracts like..... Just one problem with that.... Why are all the drains attracted to her??? 😂She really didn't think that one through did she?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it was hilarious.... Apparently she's a radiator and if her theory is correct like attracts like..... Just one problem with that.... Why are all the drains attracted to her??? 😂She really didn't think that one through did she?? 😂😂😂😂
I had no idea what she was rambling on about, but she looked close to having a nervous break down x

Reactions: 2
She just made a point of saying how the empty juice bottle wasn’t a gift-being sarcastic. Then the next two posts immediately after were gifted dog toys 😂the irony. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Over on the Meldrum thread, a couple of posters are saying they've contacted the ASA about her [Meldum's] continued use of Affiliate links without marking them as an ad and the ASA have reportedly replied that she is currently under investigation. I really hope that the ASA come out with some more guidelines about the affiliate links having to be marked as AD becasue thehousebuild is one of the worst offenders with her constant links. Think about it, you're showing off something that you're earning money from if someone buys it. How is that not advertising? I'm not even a former lawyer and I get it! The flow chart's really not that difficult to understand.

Reactions: 7
Over on the Meldrum thread, a couple of posters are saying they've contacted the ASA about her [Meldum's] continued use of Affiliate links without marking them as an ad and the ASA have reportedly replied that she is currently under investigation. I really hope that the ASA come out with some more guidelines about the affiliate links having to be marked as AD becasue thehousebuild is one of the worst offenders with her constant links. Think about it, you're showing off something that you're earning money from if someone buys it. How is that not advertising? I'm not even a former lawyer and I get it! The flow chart's really not that difficult to understand.
But they do nothing to them. It was the same with Hinch. She was investigated and they did nothing else. ASA are a Waste of time

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her stories earluer today. Yes its very sad to lose a pet but why stand filming yourself crying. Whats wrong with her.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her stories earluer today. Yes its very sad to lose a pet but why stand filming yourself crying. Whats wrong with her.
She needs to put the phone down. Oversharing in the extreme.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.