The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please ask her to consider going to AA - maybe a bit more subtlety than that!
I said that loads of times but ive unfollowed now just cant stand her gifted swipe up rubbish. Never see a swipe up for alcohol though do you - prob scared she wouldn't be able to get her stash. She definitely has drink probs

Reactions: 1
Bore off with the crap you bought mr d 🙄 a coffee machine for his birthday but couldn’t wait to give it to him tagging in dualit, nice pressie love bet you saved for months for it.! Oh of course you didn’t as it’s a freebie. Why isn’t Mr d posing with his new machine as it’s ‘his present’
Bunch of free loaders

Reactions: 5
What a pile of 💩 I can’t believe no one has called her out in the comments! Turning your husband’s birthday present into an ad!?!? That’s a new low even for her.

Reactions: 6
What a pile of 💩 I can’t believe no one has called her out in the comments! Turning your husband’s birthday present into an ad!?!? That’s a new low even for her.
She did the same with his socks - not sure if that was bday or xmas last year. Really can't stand her.

Reactions: 3
Agreed, this is a new low, getting paid to advertise a coffee machine and then saying it's your husband's birthday present. Poor Mr D.

My feeling is that she’s openly milking the freebies for as long as they last knowing that won’t be forever....she doesn’t give two hoots what everybody thinks as she’ll never meet her detractors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Shes always maintained she only drinks caffeine free but suddenly no one should talk to her in the morning till she’s had her second coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️

2996D0A7-426D-48C1-9D89-B7A96AFEAAFC.png

Woah, woah, woah...... someone shut the front door. There is NO way in hell this woman’s bra size is a 32E. That’s my bra size and I’m quite big chested whereas she looks fairly flat chested to me. Is she ok??

Reactions: 1
Why is she sharing this ! bleeping money obsessed twit.

Bikini pictures of her 11 year old for any pervert to screen shot today? Struggling for new content ? Quick I think you need another photo shoot of yourself !

View attachment 46785
Woah, woah, woah...... someone shut the front door. There is NO way in hell this woman’s bra size is a 32E. That’s my bra size and I’m quite big chested whereas she looks fairly flat chested to me. Is she ok??
E???? Maybe that’s what she asked the surgeon for, but he didn’t get the memo 🙄

• Haha
Let’s play spot the AD ? Really not being obvious! Anyone think ASA would be interested ?
She even said in her stories something like "I'm so glad to be working with them" which means it's not just a freebie sent to her in the mail, there's some sort of arrangement that's been agreed upon so that should be marked as an AD. Definitely one for the ASA to look at I think.

She even said in her stories something like "I'm so glad to be working with them" which means it's not just a freebie sent to her in the mail, there's some sort of arrangement that's been agreed upon so that should be marked as an AD. Definitely one for the ASA to look at I think.
How do we report her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.