The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh interesting, I didn’t know all that. She’s obviously one of those business owners who you never see and might visit the shop once or twice a week at the most but takes most the money they make while paying the staff minimum wage

I know people who have owned shops and businesses and they work 7 days a week 12 hours a day with literally their only days off being Xmas day. Makes me laugh when she says how hard she works when she just sits in her plush home office everyday.
Exactly. Claims to be business women of the year ! Insult to people with independent retail shops who work in them . My friend works all the hours with part time help ! It’s just all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 3
I actually think she needs help, so many posts mention drink. She drinks everyday, if she has a day off she makes a big deal of it etc.
Her liver must be in a right state. I can’t understand why she thinks it’s big and clever to be always on it ? And lots when you are abroad with your kids ! If they are your world 🌍 why would you need to be half cut all the time. Bet she drives over the limit most mornings.

Her liver must be in a right state. I can’t understand why she thinks it’s big and clever to be always on it ? And lots when you are abroad with your kids ! If they are your world 🌍 why would you need to be half cut all the time. Bet she drives over the limit most mornings.
If they were a couple living in a council flat on benefits and they uploaded videos all the time of them drinking and neglecting their kids they would get shamed and probably investigated for it. So why is it not the same for these posh Tory twats

Reactions: 4
If they were a couple living in a council flat on benefits and they uploaded videos all the time of them drinking and neglecting their kids they would get shamed and probably investigated for it. So why is it not the same for these posh Tory twats
Very true !

Reactions: 1
Omg she is so talentless. All of her videos of the dog, all she does is bang about his eyelashes! Has she got nothing else to post about? Just showing off as per!!!

Oversharing now ! Boring. Why is she now sharing anything and everything ?

Clearly something lacking in her not so perfect airbrushed life !

Oversharing now ! Boring. Why is she now sharing anything and everything ?

Clearly something lacking in her not so perfect airbrushed life !
Did you notice when talking about her fractured pelvis that she mentioned she has an extremely high pain threshold? I wondered to myself that it’s probably because she is drunk all the time!!! 🍸🍷🍸🍷🍸

• Haha
Why is she sitting there with a puffer jacket and beanie hat on? Is she mad! I don’t live too far from her and it’s still 20° it’s just been raining a bit. Get a grip woman

Reactions: 3
I am really close to unfollowing now but I can’t look away! 🙈 I actually feel sorry for her. I’m not convinced she’s a nice person at all but she clearly very sad and lonely and completely obsessed with herself.

Also, has anyone else noticed how her account has completely stopped growing since hitting 100k?

Reactions: 2
I am really close to unfollowing now but I can’t look away! 🙈 I actually feel sorry for her. I’m not convinced she’s a nice person at all but she clearly very sad and lonely and completely obsessed with herself.

Also, has anyone else noticed how her account has completely stopped growing since hitting 100k?
Yes funny that ! I noticed how fast it was growing a while back - full of blank or zero post bought followers then it stopped dead ! Berkshire.build did the same when she raced to 50k out of know where
Why is she sitting there with a puffer jacket and beanie hat on? Is she mad! I don’t live too far from her and it’s still 20° it’s just been raining a bit. Get a grip woman
I thought the same ! It’s not January! But then it does hide the grey hair stripe down the middle of her head.
Did you notice when talking about her fractured pelvis that she mentioned she has an extremely high pain threshold? I wondered to myself that it’s probably because she is drunk all the time!!! 🍸🍷🍸🍷🍸
100%

I don’t live far away from her either, and it is definitely not puffer jacket and beanie weather. It’s raining for crying out loud, why would you wear a woollen bobble hat?!

• Haha

I’ve unfollowed her (same with RVKloves and a few others), but still watch her stories most days for the 🙄

Oh dear god what is she making her poor children do for a free tracksuit ! She has no shame it’s embarrassing

Why does she always go on about her extremely high pain threshold, but then cried like a baby going for a wax before her holiday??!
And she looked ridiculous in that bobble hat

Why does she always go on about her extremely high pain threshold, but then cried like a baby going for a wax before her holiday??!
And she looked ridiculous in that bobble hat
Bobble hat twit ... it was 20 degrees this week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.