The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been to the hairdressers but her hair still looks the same and is very straw-like. Her hairdresser doesn’t seem to be doing much...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s been to the hairdressers but her hair still looks the same and is very straw-like. Her hairdresser doesn’t seem to be doing much...

I thought the exact same thing!!!
So much for the “zillions of foils”

Reactions: 3
Shamelessly plugging that Daniel Wellington watch that she just loves to wear....
This is when she is shown up as a money grabbing desperate bint!

Will share anything for a few quid ! This instead of your Cartier watch you flash about daily ? Don’t think so love. Utter tat!

She’s as fake as her Botox face!

Reactions: 5
Did she go and get her hair done? It looks no different. It’s still grey and straw like at the roots. Didn’t she say it takes 3 hours to get her hair done

• Haha
Did she go and get her hair done? It looks no different. It’s still grey and straw like at the roots. Didn’t she say it takes 3 hours to get her hair done
Haha, this is exactly what I mean. I’m so confused. Did she lie? Was it old content? Did she change her mind? Did she just go for a patch test? I guess we will never know!

Could’ve sworn she said she was in a zillion foils the other day though!

Also really minor but one of her eye lashes is hanging off in her latest stories and it’s sooo irritating!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Haha, this is exactly what I mean. I’m so confused. Did she lie? Was it old content? Did she change her mind? Did she just go for a patch test? I guess we will never know!

Could’ve sworn she said she was in a zillion foils the other day though!

Also really minor but one of her eye lashes is hanging off in her latest stories and it’s sooo irritating!!
She did say her usual salon has closed and she has to go elsewhere. Maybe they did a really bad job at it? It looks so stiff and dry, her hair doesn’t even move when she moves her head

She did say her usual salon has closed and she has to go elsewhere. Maybe they did a really bad job at it? It looks so stiff and dry, her hair doesn’t even move when she moves her head
I know!!! And I’ve always thought that about her hair... like a dry wig made out of hay, it’s awful.

What has she done or should I say ‘pumped’ into her lips ?

Her roots are terrible !
cant say I can see anything in her lips, but there is that eyelash hanging off!

I know!!! And I’ve always thought that about her hair... like a dry wig made out of hay, it’s awful.

cant say I can see anything in her lips, but there is that eyelash hanging off!
She’s got that above the lip bulge? Like Katie Price ! I’m sure she didn’t before ?

She’s got that above the lip bulge? Like Katie Price ! I’m sure she didn’t before ?
Maybe you're right. I wouldn't put it past her...

Sometimes I look at her though and can't help but feel she looks really haggard, like not well. Maybe it's all the booze!

I feel a bit bad about some of my comments about her. Her stories tonight seemed nice, and it looks like she’s spending some quality time with her daughter...

I feel a bit bad about some of my comments about her. Her stories tonight seemed nice, and it looks like she’s spending some quality time with her daughter...
It will only be a very brief interlude I’m sure

Maybe you're right. I wouldn't put it past her...

Sometimes I look at her though and can't help but feel she looks really haggard, like not well. Maybe it's all the booze!
TBH I know her and she looks like that all the time when she is not covered up by mountains of make up and botox

Like most parents do but don’t feel the need to share .... non stop

Someone tell me the filter she’s using. It’s fussed out half her nose #keepingitreal
omg, I was just about to post about her, but you beat me to it.
Firstly, she just referred to dogs as “makes” (in relation to their breeds) 🤦🏽‍♀️ And secondly, why does her voice always go really high pitched?! #WITCH

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.