The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll either get pet nappies gifted or new carpetright carpets gifted too 😂

Why do these women think theyre something special. What goes on in their heads. Shes not at all pretty, just gets free stuff and flashes it on insta. 😠
Not a lot goes round in this one’s head other than Rose and aff links 😂

Reactions: 1
That poor puppy is going to get a complex and need therapy soon, constantly being compared to Chilli the Wonder Dog 🙄

Reactions: 4
That poor puppy is going to get a complex and need therapy soon, constantly being compared to Chilli the Wonder Dog 🙄
Why does she think everyone wants to see constant stories about a puppy ? It’s just so boring ! And what a surprise it’s 100% potty trained day one !

Plus she’s filtering it with her airbrush filter

Reactions: 3
Me 🙋‍♀️ , especially how she speaks with that rising inflection at the end of nearly every sentence 🙉
OMG exactly! Trying to make herself sound posh. She just loves herself. Loves the sound of her own voice, it’s sickening.

And all of these samey videos of her puppy are boring as f*ck.

Reactions: 5
OMG exactly! Trying to make herself sound posh. She just loves herself. Loves the sound of her own voice, it’s sickening.

And all of these samey videos of her puppy are boring as f*ck.
It is all getting a bit repetitive. It’s a dog 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
It is all getting a bit repetitive. It’s a dog 👍🏼
It’s a dog, she’s a drunk, Mr D can only afford one pair of shoes as they’ve spent all their money on gin and despite running a “highly successful” limited company she just CANT seem to wrap her inebriated, gold-digging brain round ASA regulations.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is one of those people that you just know would be rude to a shop assistant, cleaner, waitress. I have nothing against ‘posh’ people and met some pretty cool posh ladies in my time but I have also met people like her and you just know she’d be rude, snobby, egocentric type.
Puppy stories are now getting ridiculous 😴

Reactions: 8
She is one of those people that you just know would be rude to a shop assistant, cleaner, waitress. I have nothing against ‘posh’ people and met some pretty cool posh ladies in my time but I have also met people like her and you just know she’d be rude, snobby, egocentric type.
Puppy stories are now getting ridiculous 😴
She is definitely a “can I speak to the manager” kind of woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else dislike her hair? The roots are so dry it looks like a stack of hay... or a wig! 😂 I really just want to smooth her roots down so that it doesn’t look so brittle or that it’s sticking out of her head...

35383B1F-CE21-4D1A-B717-1EB60F79AC09.jpeg

What I don’t understand is how she owns a ‘successful’ wedding dress shop but never has to work a weekend, bank holiday, gets 3 weeks off to go on holiday. I imagine she’s hardly ever there and let’s her poor staff do all the work

Reactions: 2
What I don’t understand is how she owns a ‘successful’ wedding dress shop but never has to work a weekend, bank holiday, gets 3 weeks off to go on holiday. I imagine she’s hardly ever there and let’s her poor staff do all the work
Correct. Mummy bought it ( silent partner) She has 2 managers and just likes the lifestyle ! She’s never worked a weekend or BH. She is not liked in the industry. As you can imagine looks down her nose at others. I have a friend who has a bridal shop and has told me all about her. Her shop has paid nothing to that house , he is the money

Correct. Mummy bought it ( silent partner) She has 2 managers and just likes the lifestyle ! She’s never worked a weekend or BH. She is not liked in the industry. As you can imagine looks down her nose at others. I have a friend who has a bridal shop and has told me all about her. Her shop has paid nothing to that house , he is the money
Oh interesting, I didn’t know all that. She’s obviously one of those business owners who you never see and might visit the shop once or twice a week at the most but takes most the money they make while paying the staff minimum wage

I know people who have owned shops and businesses and they work 7 days a week 12 hours a day with literally their only days off being Xmas day. Makes me laugh when she says how hard she works when she just sits in her plush home office everyday.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.