The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so cringe !!! However it’s only going to get more cringe when the puppy arrives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh god, you are right. Cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe!

View attachment 39191

Also, the red lipstick is so ageing on her!
Aged 10 years !

She really loves herself today ♥

I notice MR D didn’t make the cut... tho he was probably off on a pink short/ vinegar slip on shoe shoot 🤔 🤮

Hmmm also if she has been PAID should she be tagging as AD?

Aged 10 years !

She really loves herself today ♥

I notice MR D didn’t make the cut... tho he was probably off on a pink short/ vinegar slip on shoe shoot 🤔 🤮

Hmmm also if she has been PAID should she be tagging as AD?
Also talking about her kids getting paid too....

Absolutely REAKS of privilege! That’s not a proper job!

But as she said earlier in IG - she’s determined to make the house pay for itself!! Such crap.

Reactions: 2
But as she said earlier in IG - she’s determined to make the house pay for itself!! Such crap.
Who says that !

Some local company selling pjs? And all the people where the kids parents ! She’s making out it was filming for the M&S Christmas advert!

Did I hear her say no make up ? But you’ve got a FILTER ON! Fake AF

That red lipstick looks absolutely shocking. But I’m sure there’s a brand who will #gift some very soon 🙄

That red lipstick looks absolutely shocking. But I’m sure there’s a brand who will #gift some very soon 🙄
She gets brands DAILY begging to work with her don’t you know ! Turns 95% away.

Such a bullshitter. And when she say ‘alllright’ (scary grin) after she has TOLD you how real she is! Talking down to everyone. Snobby cow

• Haha
Linking a swipe up for us to rush out and buy one before she's even been out and bought one for herself.

ETA - that little rant on stories about always being honest about ads and gifts, presumably she got a tit load of messages about the stories yesterday, clearly promoting the pyjama company that they were working with yet not a single AD on any of them. And saying she doesn't want her feed filled with ads and gifts...doesn't stop her from filing her stories with endless aff links. What's the difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she believes her house is much nicer than it actually is. No denying it’s a large house, with large rooms and is light and airy but the interiors is bland. The kitchen is just like every other ‘instagrammers kitchen. Table adorned with gifted plastic tat, gifted run of the mill mass produced prints on the walls, cheap looking white painted furniture. The cloakroom/open shelving for coats, etc just looks wrong - that area is visible from the main hall and the wood used is more suited to a room that’s hidden from view.

If she had any originality, she’d have a few antique or vintage pieces of furniture, original art or less mass produced prints on the wall. And for someone who designed every inch of the house, she made a mess of the front door placement, it just looks wrong and is too small for the size of the house. Just no personality in any of the rooms al all, it just appears to be a bland showhouse.

Reactions: 7
I think she believes her house is much nicer than it actually is. No denying it’s a large house, with large rooms and is light and airy but the interiors is bland. The kitchen is just like every other ‘instagrammers kitchen. Table adorned with gifted plastic tat, gifted run of the mill mass produced prints on the walls, cheap looking white painted furniture. The cloakroom/open shelving for coats, etc just looks wrong - that area is visible from the main hall and the wood used is more suited to a room that’s hidden from view.

If she had any originality, she’d have a few antique or vintage pieces of furniture, original art or less mass produced prints on the wall. And for someone who designed every inch of the house, she made a mess of the front door placement, it just looks wrong and is too small for the size of the house. Just no personality in any of the rooms al all, it just appears to be a bland showhouse.
Yes to all of this! I've thought this for years! Her house is totally vanilla, like one of those executive show houses with no personality or heart. But then people don't actually live in a show house. Its all so beige and chintzy and meh or as she would say #myhousebeautiful

Reactions: 4
Yes to all of this! I've thought this for years! Her house is totally vanilla, like one of those executive show houses with no personality or heart. But then people don't actually live in a show house. Its all so beige and chintzy and meh or as she would say #myhousebeautiful
I always thought that too. All the rooms appear the same. Very forgettable. It only appears glam and beautiful because of its size. All the wardrobe mirrors, kitschy glass and thick grey carpets 😬

She’s calling trying to rent out her house along with the children as a ‘new business” sadly they no longer make footballers wives so your big box white dull house really isn’t very appealing.

She had an interior designer design the last house from top to bottom. You can see the bits she has done in this house

What is the picture all about ? And the wire !

Attachments

What is the picture all about ? And the wire !
That picture/lamp/table is duplicated on the other side of the fireplace. I’m not an interior designer but she has the proportions all wrong. The table is too small for the space, the lamp too big for the table, the picture too close to the lamp and looks wrong being nearly the same width as the lampshade.

That will change when she gets the infamous portico 😂. Ive had to unfollow her after the longest holiday in history. Just sick of her crap

• Haha
😂 he’s all I can see now !

That new puppy is going to tit all over her cream carpets.
She'll either get pet nappies gifted or new carpetright carpets gifted too 😂

Welcome to the club 😂 - feel much better not seeing her jimmy hill chin every day
Why do these women think theyre something special. What goes on in their heads. Shes not at all pretty, just gets free stuff and flashes it on insta. 😠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.