The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they stayed somewhere that wasn’t very Insta-friendly in Florence, hence the ‘digital detox’ and now they’re at a super posh and pricey place in Lake Como she’s back with a flourish 🙄
Yes!

How bored do those kids look on the boat 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wave babies 🤨

No dear they are about to start secondary school and you have dragged them round your boozy 3 week wine filled dull adult holiday 🖕🏼

And great news guys she has filmed loads of stories during her insta 5 day detox. So basically still talking into the camera the entire time just not pressing upload. Yawn off

Omg! This women has posted a full on video of the inside of her daughters legs ! Is she actually out of her god damn mind ! 😡 absolutely disgraceful! Does she not realise that’s out for any pervert to see, save and share !

Ring ring ... ring ring .... the mum of the year award want the award back ! 🖕🏼

Reactions: 1
Anyone else just want to push her off that boat - smug cow! Doesnt any of her friends or relatives watch her posts and recommend AA to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh does anyone want the details for the place she stayed at on Lake Como. It's only 10k euros per week. I'm sure all her followers have got 20k plus in the bank just for a holiday. And have people really been asking for details or is she just just wanting to brag 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I reckon they stayed somewhere that wasn’t very Insta-friendly in Florence, hence the ‘digital detox’ and now they’re at a super posh and pricey place in Lake Como she’s back with a flourish 🙄

She’s showing off again. Anyone feel like everywhere she stays is like a clone of her house? Boring

Reactions: 4
Absolutely LOVE this thread. So glad I found it! Who arrives somewhere on holiday and immediately start taking a load of Insta stories and vids? And it’s a clone of her own bloody house. So weird. I have similar age kids and they would have gone out of their minds on a holiday of exploring medieval hilltop villages and vineyards. They must be THE most tolerant kids on the planet. Where is the fun????? I feel sad for them.

Reactions: 9
She’s sodding advertising the cliche and overdone Daniel Wellington watch that she never wears unless she is advertising again.

Seriously, does anyone actually buy or wear these watches unless they’re sent them to try and sell??

She’s sodding advertising the cliche and overdone Daniel Wellington watch that she never wears unless she is advertising again.

Seriously, does anyone actually buy or wear these watches unless they’re sent them to try and sell??
It just shows how fake she is! She’s said many times she only wears the Cartier watch and Apple Watch ?

You spend £30k on a boring non kid friendly holiday and then do an advert for a cheap Chinese watch ! Joke !

Don’t even start me on the f**king dog carrier!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It just shows how fake she is! She’s said many times she only wears the Cartier watch and Apple Watch ?

You spend £30k on a boring non kid friendly holiday and then do an advert for a cheap Chinese watch ! Joke !

There’s a dog carrier? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Insta-Storying about how her son has been sick and is in bed (Sunday morning), but he’s due to start secondary school tomorrow and she’s not sure if he can go. I thought you were meant to wait 48 hours after any episode of sickness or diarrhoea before you send a child to school/nursery, etc? Different rules for posh people?
Plus, I notice she isn’t wearing her absolute favourite DW watch in the stories from today 🙄

Reactions: 2

She has to pay for her holiday somehow 😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see how many stories she posted of her talking this morning? I swear she loves the sound of her own voice. It got me thinking that it’s sooo weird how much she (and others) speak to their phones. She likened it to talking to a therapist, and that made me wonder if maybe she’s just incredibly lonely, and then fills the void by posting stories all day long, bragging and showing off to make herself feel better when really there’s a massive gap in her life...

Mr D does strongman training?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Dying laughing at this!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Erm I've unfollowed wtf- has she put a Christmas tree up.

[QUOTE No offence meant at all but her family are not models ? She would sell her soul this women for yet another “look at me” moment
[/QUOTE]

We all find our families beautiful but absolutely- they all have blank long faces like hers. Def NOT model material.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.