The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go - new grid picture.

‘Come on everyone time for a photo - back straight MR D”

Another day dragging the kids round and old town before they get pissed at lunch. Those kids must be so thankful for iPads.

With the money they have is he not allowed to get some more sad old man shoes ?

Poor chap only has one pair of shorts as well !

#luxuryfamilytravel ? No it’s not

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go - new grid picture.

‘Come on everyone time for a photo - back straight MR D”

Another day dragging the kids round and old town before they get pissed at lunch. Those kids must be so thankful for iPads.

With the money they have is he not allowed to get some more sad old man shoes ?

Poor chap only has one pair of shorts as well !

#luxuryfamilytravel ? No it’s not
Oh pinky you know they cant afford clothes. They had to save for years for the essential balcony and now theyre saving for the portico - she prob spends more on wine than they both cost (thats if theyre not gifted). She needs to get him some gifted shoes and shorts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It actually looks to be quite a dull holiday. Nothing particularly luxurious about it - she’s calling it #luxuryfamilytravel. She hadn’t shown the actual villa yet but going by the sun-loungers and pool area, it doesn’t look particularly luxurious. And the scenery looks bland.
I’ve been on more luxurious holidays booked through the local travel agent.

She likes to portray this luxury lifestyle but she’s on a family holiday posting swipe ups for boots to make 3p a sale. She’d be better off selling bleeping Avon, that would keep her in wine the delusional old boot.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been on more luxurious holidays booked through the local travel agent.

She likes to portray this luxury lifestyle but she’s on a family holiday posting swipe ups for boots to make 3p a sale. She’d be better off selling bleeping Avon, that would keep her in wine the delusional old boot.
She can’t help herself #swipeup

I thought she was having a break from her phone ? She’s on it more than ever!

Reactions: 1
Here we go. Another fun day for the kids on the dream holiday. Sat around watching the adults get intoxicated and a vineyard.

Here we go. Another fun day for the kids on the dream holiday. Sat around watching the adults get intoxicated and a vineyard.
It’s just all so dull and boring. I’m all for a nice landscape and some local produce but it’s not the be all and end all. Boring, dull, and she can shave as much truffle on that plate all she likes, it’s a bit of toasted bread with a fried egg ffs.

I’ve just realised one thing that I will find in her favour (not something I ever thought I’d say). At least she’s actually putting photos of her holiday on her grid. I find it really really really (can you tell it annoys me!) annoying when Instagrammers are away on holiday but they continue to fill their grid with photos of their oh-so-popular bath or sofa or wallpaper from back home with the caption ‘we’re having a lovely time on holiday, here’s a(nother) photo of something that always gets a lot of likes. I’m too scared of losing followers to show anything different.’ 🙄

Has she taken those kids anywhere not to do with wine on this holiday? Looks like all they’ve done is visit vineyards and wine tours the whole time. Take the poor kids to a water park for God’s sake

Reactions: 3
Has she taken those kids anywhere not to do with wine on this holiday? Looks like all they’ve done is visit vineyards and wine tours the whole time. Take the poor kids to a water park for God’s sake

Yeah those poor kids. This holiday doesn't really seem suitable for them, does it? Mind you, it looks dull as hell for anyone!

Reactions: 2
I know it’s fairly likely that some of us as kids have been bored to death on holidays doing the cultural stuff, National Trust etc (probably what we do now anyway 😂) but these kids have seen a few vineyards now. Perhaps they have an epic time running around outside and exploring and we don’t get to see that unless she creeps up on Maxxy.
Perhaps they have a few days of amazing kids stuff that the adults will tolerate and then reward themselves afterwards with a few days of booze and relaxation.
Will she insta it? Maybe. I expect she will be filming and pop it up later as a post-holiday blues #throwback pick me up, quite predictably with a long essay.

Maybe she’s taking a break from Insta stories while they go off and do all the kid-friendly stuff like water parks, the beach, pedalos, etc. Stuff that wouldn’t fit with her showing off her ‘idyllic Italian break’. Or maybe she’s had a top-up on the old Botox and it’s gone a bit wonky...

I'm chuffed for her (and her family) if she is taking a break and enjoying the holiday.

I reckon they stayed somewhere that wasn’t very Insta-friendly in Florence, hence the ‘digital detox’ and now they’re at a super posh and pricey place in Lake Como she’s back with a flourish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.