The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah great fun for the kids 🙄

Also why do they always holiday with friends. Can they not go just the four of them. Bizarre.
It’s interesting how nobody else is constantly sticking a camera in her face ! People talking to each other and she shreeeeeks ‘MR D’ you can see they are all thinking put the camera down!

Its going to be look at me on my luxury holiday! It’s so boring !

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting how nobody else is constantly sticking a camera in her face ! People talking to each other and she shreeeeeks ‘MR D’ you can see they are all thinking put the camera down!

Exactly. If this is such a longed for dream holiday why the need to film any of it?! Put the phone down and enjoy it! No cos obviously that wouldnt show it off to all her followers would it 🙄 xx

Exactly. If this is such a longed for dream holiday why the need to film any of it?! Put the phone down and enjoy it! No cos obviously that wouldnt show it off to all her followers would it 🙄 xx
Exactly. Turn the phone off and enjoy it. Clearly having it all is not enough ! If my husband had 3 weeks off and we were going on a luxury holiday together with our 3 kids I would enjoy every minute!

Reactions: 3

I laughed at that bit ‘Mr D!!!!’, plus why does she have to give everyone ridiculous baby names: Max-y, Jacky Jack, and my lovely friend Jen-Jen (but notice not ‘best friend’, is this a different friend from the one they went to Greece with?)

I bet she says - "come on darlings, let's all be fun for the camera, its for mummy's special job. All the ladies in mummy's phone love my clothes and my house and our amaaaazing family lifestyle - they are all absolutely desperate to see you all having fun on holibobs"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sadly, I think she has just become addicted to SM.

I speak from a position where I can't help myself scrolling through insta or looking on here. Much more than I should do.

I think she started and now can't stop, content has to become a bit sillier, over the top or tipsy because otherwise it's the same as the day before. I think she will stop eventually and regret how much she has jabbed the phone in people's faces.

Sadly, I think she has just become addicted to SM.

I speak from a position where I can't help myself scrolling through insta or looking on here. Much more than I should do.

I think she started and now can't stop, content has to become a bit sillier, over the top or tipsy because otherwise it's the same as the day before. I think she will stop eventually and regret how much she has jabbed the phone in people's faces.
She is totally addicted. The amount of dots on her dream holiday ..... clearly something missing in her life

Reactions: 5
She is totally addicted. The amount of dots on her dream holiday ..... clearly something missing in her life
One thing definitely not missing is drink 🍸🍹🍷 she has to go on holiday with friends because "mr d" cant carry her home and take care of the "twins" at the same time 😂

• Haha
I bet she says - "come on darlings, let's all be fun for the camera, its for mummy's special job. All the ladies in mummy's phone love my clothes and my house and our amaaaazing family lifestyle - they are all absolutely desperate to see you all having fun on holibobs"
It was actually quite embarrassing to watch that video! It was so obvious everyone there didn’t want to be on camera..

One thing definitely not missing is drink 🍸🍹🍷 she has to go on holiday with friends because "mr d" cant carry her home and take care of the "twins" at the same time 😂
Haha this made me laugh!
She has issues. I wonder if ‘Mr D’ will ask her to a) quit the alcohol and b) stop being such a slave to social media!? I’m amazed she has friends that actually want to holiday with her...bet she’s a nightmare, so self obsessed and probably constantly talking about her running or adoring Instagram followers.

Also, anyone else think it’s odd when she posts a story with a photo of ‘the twins’ and puts a giant MINE caption next to it!!?

Holiday of a lifetime ? Dragging nearly teenagers round a hot sweaty town ? Poor bored children will be sat for hours while they all get drunk over a long lunch?

Cheers darlings 🥂

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does her ‘lovely friend’ not look that happy in any photos/stories?
Also, her voice when she does stories annoys me. She does that thing of getting higher at the end of her sentences and it really grates on me 😠

Oooo just seen "thehomethatmademe " is getting a lab puppy and its called "bertie" omg at least 2 bertie pups on insta. Shell be driven to drink 😂

Reactions: 1
Holiday of a lifetime ? Dragging nearly teenagers round a hot sweaty town ? Poor bored children will be sat for hours while they all get drunk over a long lunch?

Cheers darlings 🥂
I thought this too, there never seems to be any holiday activities for the children.

Obviously too posh (or pissed) to slum it in a water park or theme park or anything.

I thought this too, there never seems to be any holiday activities for the children.

Obviously too posh (or pissed) to slum it in a water park or theme park or anything.
Totally agree. She could afford to take them on an amazing kids holiday. It’s just another pool in another location for those kids. Probably used to amusing themselves or sat on iPads while the adults get drunk.

Is it me if do the amazing views look like the Dorset countryside? I keep thinking Stone H will be in the background.

Totally agree. She could afford to take them on an amazing kids holiday. It’s just another pool in another location for those kids. Probably used to amusing themselves or sat on iPads while the adults get drunk.

Is it me if do the amazing views look like the Dorset countryside? I keep thinking Stone H will be in the background.
Ita a busmans holiday isnt it when they have a beautiful pool at home. Maybe worse because they have a balcony if you didnt already know 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s clearly a tit holiday. She’s doing Affiliate swipe ups for winter boots. The woman needs help! She has an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s clearly a tit holiday. She’s doing Affiliate swipe ups for winter boots. The woman needs help! She has an issue.
Thought this was holiday of a lifetime, Mr D needed special permission to take 3 weeks off and she was going to be taking a break off Instagram. But no, business as usual. How sad.

It actually looks to be quite a dull holiday. Nothing particularly luxurious about it - she’s calling it #luxuryfamilytravel. She hadn’t shown the actual villa yet but going by the sun-loungers and pool area, it doesn’t look particularly luxurious. And the scenery looks bland.

It actually looks to be quite a dull holiday. Nothing particularly luxurious about it - she’s calling it #luxuryfamilytravel. She hadn’t shown the actual villa yet but going by the sun-loungers and pool area, it doesn’t look particularly luxurious. And the scenery looks bland.
I think sani looked miles nicer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.