The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i listened about the diamond i just thgt oh here we go begging for free earings now! She should get to AA. I thgt that about her hair - why doesnt she get her roots done. Glad she got some free blinds though 😠

Reactions: 2
That earring story can't be true surely. She flushed the toilet and then stuck her hand up the u bend and magically found it? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Did you know she went on ALL the rides? At Thorpe Park? Did you know she’s an adrenaline junkie?
Did you!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No instastories for 24 hours 😱 What’s happening? Has she passed out on one of her runs because gin and rose are not the best things for rehydration?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Words can’t explain how much she grates on me, I get they can afford the big house holidays etc but she has to add they are staying in a ‘big villa’ not a hotel room. Their ‘packing room’ as well, words fail me 🙄

Words can’t explain how much she grates on me, I get they can afford the big house holidays etc but she has to add they are staying in a ‘big villa’ not a hotel room. Their ‘packing room’ as well, words fail me 🙄
Managed to get about 10 swipe ups in.

Watching someone pack has to be the most boring thing ever.

The way she goes on you would think her husband was the bloody PM. He’s so important clearly!

Fast forward to the pictures of him in pink shorts , blue shirt and vinegar scented shoes 🤮

3 weeks on the piss - checking work emails ? Come on you have 2 managers running the place and work a day a week 🖕🏼

24 dresses for a three week holiday!?!? Yes, three weeks, in case you didn’t know. The longest holiday they’ve had for eight years. Making the most of life while they can, apparently 🙄 while the children are still young and want to go on holiday with them. Three weeks those poor kids will have to watch her and her friends (do they ever go on holiday alone?) sashaying round the pool in a different outfit every hour, downing rosé and pink gin, talking to her phone.
We’ve just come back a from four week trip (not a boast, my husband was working for part of the time), and three of us (me, hubby, ten year old son) lived out of two rucksacks for that entire time. All of our clothes, books, toiletries, first aid kit, plugs, laptop for hubby’s work, shoes (I took two pairs), everything we needed. Why on earth does she need 24 dresses, plus kaftans, 8 bikinis!!, running gear, shorts, jeeeeez.

She’s been asked about strapless bras ???

Having her pubes trimmed up ready for her holiday is too much information.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What annoys me (well apart from the other 1001 things about her) she swipes up all these dresses yet you never see any of them on the actual holiday. 😠

Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell me why she does this - someone has said the puppy is adorable so she replies thank u. She has done that before like with her gifted garden furniture. Its as though she thinks its her they are saying is nice when its the item. She hasnt made or given birth to a gorgeous puppy. If someone said that to me id reply yes he is isnt he or i think that too. Shes sooo up her own a**e! 😠

The caption on her latest post ‘the best views come after the hardest climbs’ 🙄 Did she have to carry all her suitcases up the hill to her luxury villa?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The caption on her latest post ‘the best views come after the hardest climbs’ 🙄 Did she have to carry all her suitcases up the hill to her luxury villa?
What fun today for the children. Get dragged round a wine tasting vineyard with your boozed up parents! Actual goals right there! NOT!

What fun today for the children. Get dragged round a wine tasting vineyard with your boozed up parents! Actual goals right there! NOT!
Yeah great fun for the kids 🙄

Also why do they always holiday with friends. Can they not go just the four of them. Bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.