The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen this a few times on different accounts and thought it’s not on really. Press trip = Advert.
Or at least Gifted Trip / Gifted Visit. But to imply you're there as a member of the press is an absolute insult to journalists.

WOW you and @swipeup must have brilliant eyesight i didnt see that hidden in the top right. Soooo sneaky 😠 btw what does "press trip" actually mean?
Oh my eyes are well trained on the outer corners of the screen and they're especially good at spotting white text on white backgrounds!!

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker (on a lot of Tattle threads 😂), first time commenter. I bought my husband a gift voucher for Christmas to go to the Salcombe Gin place and make his own gin. Now it’s tainted 😭
Anyone notice how she’s removed ‘house available for shoots’ from her bio?

Reactions: 2
Content dull as dishwa
Long time lurker (on a lot of Tattle threads 😂), first time commenter. I bought my husband a gift voucher for Christmas to go to the Salcombe Gin place and make his own gin. Now it’s tainted 😭
Anyone notice how she’s removed ‘house available for shoots’ from her bio?
No way 🤣 house available for shoots ! The best was when she put ‘public figure’ in her description!

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed that she has removed the cringey ‘gin and rose lover’ from her description too? Perhaps she really has read this thread!
There also seems to be a lack of her irritating stories blabbing about her exercise routines and lectures on how to live life...
She posts stuff with her kids way too much IMO...it isn’t healthy.

It’s a hard life being press ? Have they paid for her family to go away ? Tagging a picture of her children as press trip? She’s a very sad individual to constantly share images of her children to complete strangers and now on a press trip.

Also if the husband is so loaded why does he wear the same outfit? Bet those slip on shoes smell like pure vinaigrette 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a hard life being press ? Have they paid for her family to go away ? Tagging a picture of her children as press trip? She’s a very sad individual to constantly share images of her children to complete strangers and now on a press trip.

Also if the husband is so loaded why does he wear the same outfit? Bet those slip on shoes smell like pure vinaigrette 🤮
But theyre not loaded - they had to save up for years for the final part of their house - the balcony - did you know she has a balcony. Although its not really the final part is it because there's the Portico. Oh first world probs. So no wonder they cant afford new clothes or holidays. Good job shes with the press 😂😂😂

• Haha
i disagree - i think they are absolutely minted. Both kids are at an independent school and hubby has a good corporate job which come with a very decent annual bonus. I don't think life is too hard - but she has to play at watching the pennies to remain 'relatable'.

i disagree - i think they are absolutely minted. Both kids are at an independent school and hubby has a good corporate job which come with a very decent annual bonus. I don't think life is too hard - but she has to play at watching the pennies to remain 'relatable'.
Sorry thought the tone and laughing emojis would have ensured people knew i was being sarcastic. I know she is "minted". 😊

OH god she’s the first person ever to get a dog ! No it doesn’t need an Instagram account ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She didn’t wash her hair after her sweaty run before yet another date night last night 🤮

• Sick
She didn’t wash her hair after her sweaty run before yet another date night last night 🤮
I hadnt realised that but i did think when i saw her photo "dont think much to the new hair products" she had been gifted that day. 😂

FFS! Zero content so let’s waffle on about loosing a diamond down the loo ! duck me people are using food banks and this dick is talking about how she was so pleased the cleaners had cleaned her loo well as she had to stick her hand down the loo to retrieve it. Talking about ripping out the plumbing ?

So relatable NOT! As she stands in front of her pool. You married well love .. mummy bought you a boutique you work in a day a week! we get it !

• Haha
FFS! Zero content so let’s waffle on about loosing a diamond down the loo ! duck me people are using food banks and this dick is talking about how she was so pleased the cleaners had cleaned her loo well as she had to stick her hand down the loo to retrieve it. Talking about ripping out the plumbing ?

So relatable NOT! As she stands in front of her pool. You married well love .. mummy bought you a boutique you work in a day a week! we get it !
Was just coming on to say the same. People are dealing with real trauma in their lives and she's waffling on about losing her diamond earring down the toilet. Yes I'm sure we can all relate to that! Honestly the mind boggles.

Reactions: 3
Was just coming on to say the same. People are dealing with real trauma in their lives and she's waffling on about losing her diamond earring down the toilet. Yes I'm sure we can all relate to that! Honestly the mind boggles.
It’s a hard life. 4 hours spent at the hairdressers, I wouldn’t be paying for that ! Looks terrible and no different ???

And what’s the most boring story you can hear ? Someone else’s birth story. Non twin parents are just tit really it would seem.

For someone who “has it all” her content is so dull

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.