The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the gifts are NEVER correctly marked as AD. Constant shots of the free garden furniture with no labelling. Another Beggy when you think about it. Works a day a week, drinks constantly, loves herself and the sound of her own voice, begs for things, endless gifts, aff links..... how funny they are so different but actually the same !

Nobody asked about the rendering love! 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Oh and bang on we have a shot of the garden furniture and the baskets with no mention of AD !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On the piss all weekend ? Still no matter how pissed she is she still manages a swipe up and remembers to turn on the airbrush filter. #multitasking.

Reactions: 1
Im boring myself by saying this but does she ever stop drinking. If her husband is away at wrk during week what if one of her kids too ill. Ive never drank since having mine just in case

Reactions: 3
dislike her ... prime example of someone whose feed has changed completely by their insatiable greed and a perfect representation of everything that is wrong with instagram. I dislike her and the way she truly believes she's something special. All she has is money.

Reactions: 7
dislike her ... prime example of someone whose feed has changed completely by their insatiable greed and a perfect representation of everything that is wrong with instagram. I dislike her and the way she truly believes she's something special. All she has is money.
She has loads of things in the pipeline and has done 2 personal photo shoots. She really thinks she’s the next big thing !

Did anyone else notice when she put ‘public figure’ in her description? 🤣 that quickly got changed to blog.

Wait for the poor me I’ve got no child care ! How will she get to barre class? I’m worrying for her.

Anyone else like to put her and Beggy in a room and see who comes out alive ??

Reactions: 5
She has loads of things in the pipeline and has done 2 personal photo shoots. She really thinks she’s the next big thing !

Did anyone else notice when she put ‘public figure’ in her description? 🤣 that quickly got changed to blog.

Wait for the poor me I’ve got no child care ! How will she get to barre class? I’m worrying for her.

Anyone else like to put her and Beggy in a room and see who comes out alive ??
You do have to feel for her because she has "twins who have just left primary school" has anyone else had a) a child and b) a child who has left primary school - no i thought not. Only her. She must be soooo upset its driven her to drink 😂

• Haha
Oh another excuse to drink Gin - yawn, but then we get her sweaty, post run face SO close to the camera the next day. Can almost smell the fumes off her 😷

• Haha
Oh another excuse to drink Gin - yawn, but then we get her sweaty, post run face SO close to the camera the next day. Can almost smell the fumes off her 😷
It’s ok she can just get some more stuff squirted in her face when the endless boozing takes hold .

For someone who runs so much does she not think the constant drinking is not good for her liver?

It’s ok she can just get some more stuff squirted in her face when the endless boozing takes hold .

For someone who runs so much does she not think the constant drinking is not good for her liver?
She probably thinks the juice detox's that she does cancels all the alcohol out. Great example to be setting to your kids. Drink like a fish then don't eat food for a week. She's an absolute joke.

She probably thinks the juice detox's that she does cancels all the alcohol out. Great example to be setting to your kids. Drink like a fish then don't eat food for a week. She's an absolute joke.
The best was letting her 10 year old daughter watch Pretty Women ? She loved being able to watch it with her ??? She’s the Julia Roberts character then ?

Not exactly girl power

• Wow
So here Insta disappeared for a while yesterday and today she's talking about cyber bullying. Something's obviously gone down. Or has she only just discovered Tattle?

Reactions: 1
So here Insta disappeared for a while yesterday and today she's talking about cyber bullying. Something's obviously gone down. Or has she only just discovered Tattle?
Yawn ... so she's jumping on that bandwagon is she

Reactions: 2
I think shes discovered good old "tattle" thats why all the be kind posts. Be kind to your kids and stop drinking booze ever 5mins. Remember those kids are inly 10 and in a big swimming pool.

Reactions: 2
Jumping on the "press trip" bandwagon I see. YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE PRESS!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.