The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she have to tell everyone she’s had Rosé and on a Thursday afternoon?! 😱 oh how naughty!! 🙄 get over yourself love, seriously, she’s soooooo condescending!

Reactions: 4
How many times does she have to tell everyone she’s had Rosé and on a Thursday afternoon?! 😱 oh how naughty!! 🙄 get over yourself love, seriously, she’s soooooo condescending!
I honestly think she has a drink problem

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching the balcony update with interest as at the start of the year we had a balcony installed and looked at the same option that she’s gone with however our builders wouldn’t do it as there’s no drainage with those metal upstands and glass. Her balcony will turn into a second swimming pool as soon as it rains. #justsayin

I’m sure that won’t be posted on insta!

Maybe she’ll be #gifted some fish for it if it does though.

Todays #gifted wing jacket and shark is cringe. Why are wings and sharks related? Possibly needs to take her own advice and put her phone down and go out and do some work?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Finally had to unfollow her. So sick of her gifted lifestyle when she has so much already. Shes just one massive ad and insta beggar

Reactions: 8
Forgot to mention when did she update her profile stating her house is available for shoots. Just who does she think she is

Reactions: 2
I find it odd that she thinks she has something of value to share with people. Beige on white with a hint of beige. She has very nouveau-riche tastes that's she's somehow tricked people into thinking is some sort of achievement. She runs, she sells dresses, she gets her nails done and gives us life lessons. Has she ever had an original thought? Does she think of anything beyond her nail varnish and free garden baskets? What's her contribution to the world? She's your typical tory, self-indulgent, vain, vacuous twit. She isn't breaking glass ceilings. She has duck all to say. She's not a good person. She's not interesting. She's not a role model. She is as boring as they come and she says "literally" all the bleeping time. Literally. I think she thinks it makes her sound bright. What good does she actually do? She's a walking advert who even told everyone where her clothes came from when she posted the last picture of her dead dog. That's how good she is. Even worse than her are the people who lick her arse. How does she brighten up people's days? Do people say nice things to her to get follows? I have to admit that I don't use Instagram, so maybe I'm just shocked at how she's living her life. At how people live their lives. I know of her IRL, so I was just being nosy. But, it's kind of fascinating to watch. I need to stop though. A friend who also knows her IRL pointed out this page and I couldn't resist a moan. Part of me wishes her luck, but the better part of me wonders how on earth the world has come to this. Monetizing your life, your kids, your home, your dead dog. It's truly insane. At least she's employing people. And her kids look happy. Her husband is apparently a knobber too. A self-obsessed tool. They go well together. It's a shame she can't put her phone down and enjoy her formal beigey white beigey beige lounge or her beige grey whitey beige grey day lounge or her grey beigey cream white supper room or her whitey pearly chalky beigey sandy grey breakfast lodge or her beigey white grey muff-cleaning suite with its statement navy wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it odd that she thinks she has something of value to share with people. Beige on white with a hint of beige. She has very nouveau-riche tastes that's she's somehow tricked people into thinking is some sort of achievement. She runs, she sells dresses, she gets her nails done and gives us life lessons. Has she ever had an original thought? Does she think of anything beyond her nail varnish and free garden baskets? What's her contribution to the world? She's your typical tory, self-indulgent, vain, vacuous twit. She isn't breaking glass ceilings. She has duck all to say. She's not a good person. She's not interesting. She's not a role model. She is as boring as they come and she says "literally" all the bleeping time. Literally. I think she thinks it makes her sound bright. What good does she actually do? She's a walking advert who even told everyone where her clothes came from when she posted the last picture of her dead dog. That's how good she is. Even worse than her are the people who lick her arse. How does she brighten up people's days? Do people say nice things to her to get follows? I have to admit that I don't use Instagram, so maybe I'm just shocked at how she's living her life. At how people live their lives. I know of her IRL, so I was just being nosy. But, it's kind of fascinating to watch. I need to stop though. A friend who also knows her IRL pointed out this page and I couldn't resist a moan. Part of me wishes her luck, but the better part of me wonders how on earth the world has come to this. Monetizing your life, your kids, your home, your dead dog. It's truly insane. At least she's employing people. And her kids look happy. Her husband is apparently a knobber too. A self-obsessed tool. They go well together. It's a shame she can't put her phone down and enjoy her formal beigey white beigey beige lounge or her beige grey whitey beige grey day lounge or her grey beigey cream white supper room or her whitey pearly chalky beigey sandy grey breakfast lodge or her beigey white grey muff-cleaning suite with its statement navy wall.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This is the best post.

Reactions: 5
So you don't really rate her then 😂😂. Someone else posted on here they knew her irl and that shes not a nice person and her husband had tried to leave her - do you know if thats true? I dont know her other than ig and she just annoys me with all the ads and the way she asks for referrals for tradespeople when its obv begging for her work to be done free

And cue the surprise and delight when someone offers a free portico (for example). Because it must have not been anything to do with the thinking out loud about what she’d like but sounding vague and clueless about how to source it 🙄
It’s the way they bag things.
“I’d love some wisteria, here, here and here, but they are out of season so boo hoo”
Garden centre/ suppliers- “we absolutely have wisteria, we can provide 5 mature plants!”
Bingo.

• Heart
She's lost the plot. Talking incessantly into her phone about the rendering on her house, how fascinating. She clearly thinks everyone is just waiting for the next gripping installment of her fascinating life of running, rose, gin, lunch at The Ivy, her balcony, the gifted baskets. Argh... ..those bloody baskets, is she ever going to stop talking about them. It's like groundhog day, early update from the morning run, mindless chatter and much necklace tugging from the Range Rover and then back later for the evening edition from the balcony with a little aperitif before dinner and then maybe a face mask before bed. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's lost the plot. Talking incessantly into her phone about the rendering on her house, how fascinating. She clearly thinks everyone is just waiting for the next gripping installment of her fascinating life of running, rose, gin, lunch at The Ivy, her balcony, the gifted baskets. Argh... ..those bloody baskets, is she ever going to stop talking about them. It's like groundhog day, early update from the morning run, mindless chatter and much necklace tugging from the Range Rover and then back later for the evening edition from the balcony with a little aperitif before dinner and then maybe a face mask before bed. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Spot on!

Agreed! As for the baskets, she has probably signed a contract that says she must post about them regularly for a certain amount of time. Gifted items are rarely sent out of the kindness of companies hearts & normally come with strict terms & conditions.

I had to google “nouveau-riche” and now I love it! She is the most pretentious person I’ve come across on Instagram. I really liked her at first and was inspired by what she has achieved in her life. Her stories have put me off of her completely. Flashy and lacks any kind of emotion when talking.

Last edited:
Out drinking last night then back in her car early this morning when she's probably still over the limit(and possibly driving her kids!) then more drink today? Think she needs help to be honest.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.