The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she’s done is paint and put new carpets in. That’s a refresh not a refurb 🙄

Reactions: 2
No Begs! No! Stay in your lane (what ever non content lane that is). Don’t start with the fashion (Ladyofthemanor style) reels. You are manic and need help!!

Reactions: 3
I kind of get the feeling she’s struggling for content at the moment - anyone else?

Reactions: 6
‘Grateful for him and his wonderful ess’ Does she mean his arse? As in an arse she can shove a broom up? ‘Grateful for this car’. Yep, just about sums up our Lyds.

‘Grateful for him and his wonderful ess’ Does she mean his arse? As in an arse she can shove a broom up? ‘Grateful for this car’. Yep, just about sums up our Lyds.
Wrong thread 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lot’s of people have noticed my strategically placed in camera shot Symprove! A probiotic which everyone should have in their dressing room!! 🤣 We see the real you Begs! Her followers are literally mince!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lot’s of people have noticed my strategically placed in camera shot Symprove! A probiotic which everyone should have in their dressing room!!  We see the real you Begs! Her followers are literally mince!
Ive just seen her post and thought exactly t 👏👏he same.

Reactions: 1
She blocked me 5 minutes after I pointed out the product placement. Just pointed it out in a sort of tongue in cheek way. How very dare you!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s shameless! Once you see the way she works it’s shocking…help me out guys with recommendations for ski kit = give me free ski kit & can’t wait to start the Bryony Deery Pilates challenge = give me a free subscription. Does she ever do anything philanthropic and when you read here Becks, no, the fake liberty advent scam doesn’t qualify.

Reactions: 5
She’s shameless! Once you see the way she works it’s shocking…help me out guys with recommendations for ski kit = give me free ski kit & can’t wait to start the Bryony Deery Pilates challenge = give me a free subscription. Does she ever do anything philanthropic and when you read here Becks, no, the fake liberty advent scam doesn’t qualify.
She’s been doing this type of thing for years. If you look at earlier threads, you will see the ones shaming her for asking for free garden furniture on Twitter through the PR company that represents her (which she got but conveniently forgot to tag as gifted!) and she even asked for free luggage. She asked for ski wear a few years back for her first ski trip and some brand was stupid enough to gift her.

Reactions: 4
She’s been doing this type of thing for years. If you look at earlier threads, you will see the ones shaming her for asking for free garden furniture on Twitter through the PR company that represents her (which she got but conveniently forgot to tag as gifted!) and she even asked for free luggage. She asked for ski wear a few years back for her first ski trip and some brand was stupid enough to gift her.
yes that gorgeous Moda garden dining set and she always used to focus on her rattan settee.

Well!

My hairdresser is getting married and we got chatting as you do. She got her dress from Isabella Grace and is NOT happy. She loved her dress but wanted to order it in blush, they said it didn't come in blush even though she could have sworn it did. She loved it so ordered it in ivory. She double checked after she ordered it and found out it did come in ivory so phoned them straight away to ask if they could order it in blush as it definitely did come in that option. They outright refused and told her she shouldn't have been looking online at her dress and she liked it in ivory so what was the problem and why was she being so picky? She would have pulled out and gone elsewhere but she paid half when she ordered it so would lose a lot of money.

Excuse me? You can't look at pictures of the dress you have purchased? Madness! So that really put a dampener on her whole experience.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well!

My hairdresser is getting married and we got chatting as you do. She got her dress from Isabella Grace and is NOT happy. She loved her dress but wanted to order it in blush, they said it didn't come in blush even though she could have sworn it did. She loved it so ordered it in ivory. She double checked after she ordered it and found out it did come in ivory so phoned them straight away to ask if they could order it in blush as it definitely did come in that option. They outright refused and told her she shouldn't have been looking online at her dress and she liked it in ivory so what was the problem and why was she being so picky? She would have pulled out and gone elsewhere but she paid half when she ordered it so would lose a lot of money.

Excuse me? You can't look at pictures of the dress you have purchased? Madness! So that really put a dampener on her whole experience.
Wow thats disgusting customer service. I hope she left a review

Reactions: 2
Wow thats disgusting customer service. I hope she left a review
See now you've made me dive into their reviews. This one is very telling. This is pretty much their response to any complaint. Very snobby and claiming they are some sort of special, high end shop and clearly you are a peasant. You charge a lot for appointments and also charge more than other shops for the same dresses you can buy cheaper elsewhere to fund your lifestyle....

And you're rude as duck when people question you.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
See now you've made me dive into their reviews. This one is very telling. This is pretty much their response to any complaint. Very snobby and claiming they are some sort of special, high end shop and clearly you are a peasant. You charge a lot for appointments and also charge more than other shops for the same dresses you can buy cheaper elsewhere to fund your lifestyle....

And you're rude as duck when people question you.
The 1000's of brides we dress each year - yeah right???

• Haha