The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s a proper con woman with things like that. Remember the time when she did a competition for someone to have a house tour? Yep, that much up here own arse to think her house was tourable, a la Downton or such like. Well everyone was thinking that’s weird, why would you let a stranger tour your house. Funnily enough the winners of the ‘massive competition’ were ‘mini Begs’ Buildingthemushroom and her ‘husband’! Who’d have thought 🙄
Stop it, I’ve only just got over how how that made me cringe and it was years ago!!! Spied her in TW recently when I was visiting and poor Mr D was walking several paces behind and both of them looked throughly miserable!

Reactions: 3
Indeed. Like most people who like to display a certain image to people and show off their 'perfect' life she is papering over some very large cracks. Unfortunately for Becks she wont be able to for much longer as the line of credit has run out and the payments for the lifestyle are becoming unsustainable. You have to borrow a LOT of money to pay and maintain a house and pool etc like that. The Bridal business is not making much profit and her parents cant bail her out as dont have the funds. Her Mum gave her the money to start the bridal shop but the gravy train has ground to a halt now. Unfortunately Becks isnt much of a business person as her previous 2 businesses attest to.
Why does she not go in and build the business up instead of parading around like a eejit pretending to be successful. Not rocket science if your about to go under.

Just me again 🙋‍♀️ harping on about this advent competition. It really got under my skin and it’s really bothered me! Can we report her for it or will no one care? As I said, the winner isn’t UK based and I actually contacted the account. No response, the message wasn’t read but the most random stories keep appearing. I don’t think the accounts real. Also, the person who ‘won’ hasn’t liked the post and Beggy has removed all comments. Does the lady on here who knows her know anything? Or at least confirm it’s a con so I can get on with my life 😂

Reactions: 6
I know others have reported influencers for not declaring ADs but I don’t know if this would qualify. Does sound very dodgy!

Reactions: 5
Some company needs to gift her some plain glass top for her island in her dressing room 😂 That darkened glass looks hideous don’t you think? It doesn’t go with the mirrored doors at all.
I bet Mr D Has one small space in the whole of the wardrobe space 🧐

Some company needs to gift her some plain glass top for her island in her dressing room 😂 That darkened glass looks hideous don’t you think? It doesn’t go with the mirrored doors at all.
Nah….I reckon he’s been relegated wholesale to one of the new rooms in the loft!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For his dirty loafers?

• Haha
Just me again  harping on about this advent competition. It really got under my skin and it’s really bothered me! Can we report her for it or will no one care? As I said, the winner isn’t UK based and I actually contacted the account. No response, the message wasn’t read but the most random stories keep appearing. I don’t think the accounts real. Also, the person who ‘won’ hasn’t liked the post and Beggy has removed all comments. Does the lady on here who knows her know anything? Or at least confirm it’s a con so I can get on with my life 
Ive just looked at the winners ig. All i can think of is if she did win it maybe she gave a UK address. She seems very into Vogue doesnt she. I dont know how you will ever find out if anything dodgy happened, sorry

Reactions: 1
Ive just looked at the winners ig. All i can think of is if she did win it maybe she gave a UK address. She seems very into Vogue doesnt she. I dont know how you will ever find out if anything dodgy happened, sorry
The account has never ‘read’ the message I sent but has been posting a lot. It’s all very very strange stuff and I do think it’s a fake account. No point in confronting her because all she’ll do is block me and not give an answer. I might send some of the people who ‘entered’ a message though and tell them how deceptive she is. It won’t do anything but it might make me feel better.

Right. Definitely reporting her to all media boards now. She’s removed the competition post from her account so there won’t be any proof of what she did. You obviously read this. Stop being a con artist and fake and answer these accusations for once.

The account has never ‘read’ the message I sent but has been posting a lot. It’s all very very strange stuff and I do think it’s a fake account. No point in confronting her because all she’ll do is block me and not give an answer. I might send some of the people who ‘entered’ a message though and tell them how deceptive she is. It won’t do anything but it might make me feel better.

Right. Definitely reporting her to all media boards now. She’s removed the competition post from her account so there won’t be any proof of what she did. You obviously read this. Stop being a con artist and fake and answer these accusations for once.
She's so shady. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's a fake account that's won.

Right. Definitely reporting her to all media boards now. She’s removed the competition post from her account so there won’t be any proof of what she did. You obviously read this. Stop being a con artist and fake and answer these accusations forwie once.

Right. Definitely reporting her to all media boards now. She’s removed the competition post from her account so there wi on’t be any proof of what she did. You obviously read this. Stop being a con artist and fake and answer these accusations for once.
i can still see it

Attachments

No. Does this means she blocked me?
can you see anything at all? Ive not tried it myself but i know ppl can put some restrictions on their pages. Like i can view justalittle"smug"builds page but never her stories

Why is she posting about her roast potatoes like she's come up with a genius method. It's literally how you're meant to do them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she posting about her roast potatoes like she's come up with a genius method. It's literally how you're meant to do them 🤣
Desperation for stuff to post. Did she update us on her shop refurb, last i saw she wanted to throw herself in the middle of the brides dresses

I see she did a little post on her shop refurb. I cant see any difference. Still same fireplace