The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she looks a lot older since having her teeth straightened? They look rather false now. The crossover at the front gave her face character. Now she looks like she has a mouth full of false teeth!

Reactions: 2
Oh the saccharine sweetness in the ‘Ad’ stories could make one diabetic. Yuck 🤢

It's the in thing at the moment in bridal fashion. Saw them bloody everywhere when I was dress shopping.

• Sick
Is anyone else sick of her calling her kids "the teens". She really does my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also the post about not sharing pics of the ‘teens’. Stopped sharing Them’s few years ago? Lies! She stopped when she posted her poor daughter in stilettos and boob tube! Got a lot of outrage for that!

Reactions: 5
Each time she posts something about her trip I am mentally trying to calculate what they must be spending… 💸💸💸💸💸

Omg! What i would give to be in NYC! All shes done is brag and then moan! Oh heaven forbid you have to be in times square! FML!

Reactions: 4
Omg! What i would give to be in NYC! All shes done is brag and then moan! Oh heaven forbid you have to be in times square! FML!
I know I love visiting Times Square, couldn’t imagine going to nyc without it, she’s all fancy restaurants. What happened with her bag did she get mugged or something as she said something about her handbag being raided.?
Can imagine her posh voice saying ‘oh mr d get a video and picture of me pretending to not know I’m being filmed for my followers’

• Haha
Bless Mr D. Proves it’s all about her. At no point has she even looked/noticed him and said ‘WTF are you wearing??’. Suit and trainers 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha