The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I love visiting Times Square, couldn’t imagine going to nyc without it, she’s all fancy restaurants. What happened with her bag did she get mugged or something as she said something about her handbag being raided.?
Can imagine her posh voice saying ‘oh mr d get a video and picture of me pretending to not know I’m being filmed for my followers’
And there she has it a Chanel bag! Not sure I’d be sightseeing with that bag.

Reactions: 2
It irritates me when she always goes on about her “struggle” to have children. She had her 16th wedding anniversary this year, her kids are 14 so taking away gestation period, she really wasn’t trying that long was she? I pity anyone who has a struggle to conceive but I know people that have tried for years, had endless cycles of IVF and multiple miscarriages - she belittles all of them.

Reactions: 3
It irritates me when she always goes on about her “struggle” to have children. She had her 16th wedding anniversary this year, her kids are 14 so taking away gestation period, she really wasn’t trying that long was she? I pity anyone who has a struggle to conceive but I know people that have tried for years, had endless cycles of IVF and multiple miscarriages - she belittles all of them.
Good point, I don’t follow this account anymore but just going by experience you can have great struggles after having a pregnancy to get pregnant again with IVF & miscarriages unfortunately.
She may have had her fair share after the twins.

Reactions: 1
Has she mentioned it lately?

There’s celebrating a birthday and there’s a narcissist celebrating a birthday. Fascinating! There’s a family photo then there’s a narcissist wanting a photo! Fascinating! Me, me, me, me. ‘I went to 15 schools because I was bullied’ to be honest love you were probably just a prick! We see you!

Reactions: 5
Why does she always film herself walking and grinning like a maniac?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She sounds like a little old lady now. Yep, manic grin and sporting rather grey hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lokeetane, crying with laughter. If you advertise something make sure you can pronounce the brand name. It’s locseetan. She obviously doesn’t watch QVC!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s £345. Still extortionate
Anyone falling into her "giveaway" trap? Im not. Ive screenshot her followers when she said she was giving the calendar away just to see how many it increases to. She must be desperate for some "gift" she might get at 200k. WOW ive just watched the video of her showing off the calendar - i find her quite scary tbh what does she think she looks like appearing behind that calendar! Also fancy trying out the products like spraying that perfume! Cant stand the woman, she'll think shes so fantastic giving that away

Attachments

Last edited:
There’s celebrating a birthday and there’s a narcissist celebrating a birthday. Fascinating! There’s a family photo then there’s a narcissist wanting a photo! Fascinating! Me, me, me, me. ‘I went to 15 schools because I was bullied’ to be honest love you were probably just a prick! We see you!
she wasn't bullied at school I know because I was there! Anything for attention hey Becks :mad:

Reactions: 9
She’s blocked me because I didn’t want to put my Xmas tree up in November. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she wasn't bullied at school I know because I was there! Anything for attention hey Becks :mad:
Were you at one of the 15 schools? I remember her waffling about her tough times and how one of her ‘bullies’ would stand outside her house. Well, you’ve shown them now haven’t you Begs! Once a twit always a twit!

Reactions: 3