The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!! I was just about to mention this too. How bizarre is this kind of behaviour. What I want to know is do these influencers have 28 hour days instead of 24 because I have no clue how they fit all this into one day. I struggle to set the table for tea each night as it takes me 20 mins to move all the crap off the table! My washing is on the kitchen floor ready to put in the washer once it finishes the load it already has in there; my kitchen cupboards need a clear out and my garden is a bloody mess! I need to get my tit together 😂😂
Yes but the White Company have also shared her story. Sell, sell, sell 😡

Reactions: 1
Went for a walk with a friend today and we were talking about insta. I mentioned ‘the table’ as in a WTAF! My table currently has grease marks, randoms pieces of paper, half drunk cold coffee, plate with crumbs, remote control, phone, pen, bottle of punk ipa, random other crumbs! One chair has random tit on that I need to sort through. I think I’m normal!!

Reactions: 4
Yes but the White Company have also shared her story. Sell, sell, sell 😡
Aaaahhh! That’s why she did it then. Obviously a pre agreed collaboration. I’m really surprised that nobody ever comments on her take take take mentality though xx

Reactions: 3
It was an AD - no casual practicing her Easter Table she had been paid to show The White Company Seagrass mats off - so her minions buy them for their Easter table! AD AD AD

Reactions: 5
It was an AD - no casual practicing her Easter Table she had been paid to show The White Company Seagrass mats off - so her minions buy them for their Easter table! AD AD AD
Such a joke. Not that she really cares what we think. She loves it for the money. HIDEOUS

I’d rather they say - I’ve been paid to show you how pretty these seagrass mats are if you are looking for new table settings - rather than the false ‘casually practicing my Easter table’ which is so FAKE !! No you are NOT love you are setting up an Ad for stories!!

Reactions: 12
I’d rather they say - I’ve been paid to show you how pretty these seagrass mats are if you are looking for new table settings - rather than the false ‘casually practicing my Easter table’ which is so FAKE !! No you are NOT love you are setting up an Ad for stories!!
Exactly!!! You know, I would love for a mass unfollowing one of these days. Or should we all put a comment saying the same thing. Stop being so greedy maybe?

Does she ever turn a job down? the amount of ADs is insufferable. It’s a shame as I quite like her house.
She doesn’t show any of her personality anymore, just Ads.

Reactions: 2
Thought ‘ooh she hasn’t mentioned an ad yet on Mother’s Day!’ Silly me 🙄🤣

Long time lurker here, but unless I’m being stupid did that Reel post she did the other day of her outfit really only get 48 likes?? With that many followers?? Surely that must point to fake followers? Either way, Becks, don’t think ppl are there for your outfits!!

Reactions: 3
What did everyone else think of the cleaning of the IKEA sofa- I was loooking inward thinking who is the fool here- why am I watching this tit??? And who gives a damn. I’ve unfollowed as it’s pure boring content plus sell sell sell and even the puppy can’t make me stay and watch anymore

I can’t cope with her weird filter and incredibly miserable dogs. Everything has a weird yellow tinge and her selfies are sooo filtered that her nose disappears. Currently using this one in a project about the change of a person when they believe that people adore them.

Does anyone think that Mr D has banned her from even mentioning either himself or the kids after she posted those inappropriate pics of the daughter at Christmas? Her content is now JUST her and the two dogs with no reference to them at all by name.

Reactions: 13
"Anyone any ideas for what i can design for collabs as im asked about it all the time" is there no end to her tit! QVCGRAM needs ending now! I love dogs but she annoys me so much im thinking Bertie is ugly. Also she says how in love the dogs are - definitely going to be breeding from them.

‘I asked you all for your steamer recommendations and this one came highly recommended. Thank you for doing the work for me and here’s a swipe up you gullible twats!’ Mwahahah! #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think that Mr D has banned her from even mentioning either himself or the kids after she posted those inappropriate pics of the daughter at Christmas? Her content is now JUST her and the two dogs with no reference to them at all by name.
I think so. I still can’t believe how inappropriate and weird those photos at Christmas were. They weren’t the first, she had posted ones before of her daughter in a bikini- it’s really not ok.
‘My world’ Mr D is probably embarrassed about her desperate posts to him that he never comments on or likes. She needs to get off Instagram and live in the present.

"Anyone any ideas for what i can design for collabs as im asked about it all the time" is there no end to her tit! QVCGRAM needs ending now! I love dogs but she annoys me so much im thinking Bertie is ugly. Also she says how in love the dogs are - definitely going to be breeding from them.
I thought this when I saw that too. She collabs with everyone who approaches her. Grabby can’t help herself.
She’s made out before that she vets who asks her which we all know is a joke 😂

I think so. I still can’t believe how inappropriate and weird those photos at Christmas were. They weren’t the first, she had posted ones before of her daughter in a bikini- it’s really not ok.
‘My world’ Mr D is probably embarrassed about her desperate posts to him that he never comments on or likes. She needs to get off Instagram and live in the present.

I thought this when I saw that too. She collabs with everyone who approaches her. Grabby can’t help herself.
She’s made out before that she vets who asks her which we all know is a joke 😂
I missed the photos at Christmas what on earth did she post? Sounds dreadful! I don’t blame him for banning any mention of them 😳

She posted a picture of her beautiful 12 year old daughter wearing skinny jeans, crop top and stilettos. Basically looking far older than her years and essentially a mini Beck

She posted a picture of her beautiful 12 year old daughter wearing skinny jeans, crop top and stilettos. Basically looking far older than her years and essentially a mini Beck
Dear me, for supposedly a “savvy business woman” she doesn’t have much common sense does she - that’s awful! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.