The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please dont forget shes a qualified Lawyer dont ya know 😉
Which she practised for 5 minutes and realised it was hard work. Went on to do her ‘jewellery business’ and had two days mat leave after having the twins. Then Mummy bought her a dress shop. Begged for people to suppport the dress shop over lockdown as she was having to furlough staff. Terrible, terrible times but still managed to duck off to Sani for three weeks. She’s the ultimate con artist!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen her recent video trying to flog Elemis products? She has that demonic grin thing going on again!
She really reckons herself, it’s very strange.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
So I took it upon myself to watch the big reveal! So she’s been living in there and seen the everything right? The big reveal was some plants?? Really? Wow! Just wow! I fear for society!

So I took it upon myself to watch the big reveal! So she’s been living in there and seen the everything right? The big reveal was some plants?? Really? Wow! Just wow! I fear for society!
Sorry, wrong thread. As for this thread, she’s completely nuts and many of her ‘friends’ have been on here to say so!

Reactions: 1
I cant believe all the plugs of her "little garden seating corner" yet she got that fab table and lots of chairs from Moda gifted and doesnt even mention them - ungrateful witch 😡

Reactions: 2

Sorry, wrong thread. As for this thread, she’s completely nuts and many of her ‘friends’ have been on here to say so!
What big reveal? (I’m not being sarcastic I’m genuinely my asking) 🤣

• Heart
God she is boring!!!! Now lights all over the garden. Hope the moths eat all the trees!

Well that was an enthralling read of her 3 threads 😂🤣🙄 you ladies have given me a good laugh. I have to say the amount of ADS/AFF links and PR products she plugs is insane. I loved the white company and Elemis products, not any more 🤬 if they can gift them to all and sundry, then they can lower the prices.

Has she set up a new business, address I think it is the same address as the bridal business.

Attachments

Well that was an enthralling read of her 3 threads 😂🤣🙄 you ladies have given me a good laugh. I have to say the amount of ADS/AFF links and PR products she plugs is insane. I loved the white company and Elemis products, not any more 🤬 if they can gift them to all and sundry, then they can lower the prices.

Has she set up a new business, address I think it is the same address as the bridal business.
Oooh interesting!!!! Well spotted. I’m sure she will be filling us in soon 🙈

Reactions: 4

it must be her as the dob is correct. ive just checked insta for that name but its something to do with candles so maybe she will name hers THEBECKSloveandluxe 😂

Last edited:
Why does she need to upload videos everyday of the outside of her house 🙄 does she think we forget how big it is and how well off they are

Why does she need to upload videos everyday of the outside of her house 🙄 does she think we forget how big it is and how well off they are
To show it off. It’s so characterless and dated looking though. Would have looked far better if it was brick like the original house, not cheap render. Her interiors are the same. Cheap looking, dated and zero individuality. The fake French furniture stuff is very 2008 as is the grey. The only bit that looks half decent is the library wall thing. At least it’s not grey 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm also blocked and I have to say, her blocking me was such a gift. I used to love Instagram for its warmth and positivity but it's slowly but surely become saturated with vacuous women like Becks who can't see past their filtered noses. They genuinely believe they're providing some kind of service to the general public when actually, their tone-deaf wittering simply highlights their privilege. Last year, she and her idiotic counterparts (Chloelovestoshop, I'm looking at you too) showed their true colours, bleating about free clothes, expensive jewellery, and food gifts while living in a WAG mansion with a pool at a time that people are losing loved ones and their financial security.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.