The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was joking regarding the sale of the jewellery business. She made a comment about the assumption that she was a kept woman but it was definitely not like that in their house. Errr well either there’s a Frickin magic porridge pot or it definitely is the case love 🤣🤣

Whatever happened to the person who knew her and said the MIL hated her, as Mr D was working his fingers to the bone (or manipulating his expenses to the bone) and she was spending it all!
Sadly the MIL no longer around died about a year after I started following Beggy on her original account. I bet MIL kept her in check and had the measure of her.

Reactions: 3
Her desperate need to discuss money and wealth is extremely crass but I think comes from deep down insecurities. I suspect her looks affect her confidence hence her need to flaunt her money.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely no bloody way was it the selling of her business that paid for the build. It would have been the sale of her previous house as the deposit for the original plot and house and then a monstrous mortgage plus loads of stuff put on credit cards until Mr D's bonus came though every year. I would put her salary from the shop at no more than £40k he is probably on £250k (perhaps more) basic plus mad bankers bonus. They bought the house for £1.5 and probably spent at least £250k on it maybe a bit less. Let it be said their mortgage will be MASSIVE. They have two children at private school which will be £40k conservative estimate with all extras. Bear in mind just paying school fees is a basic wage of £58k per year. Then there are the holidays. I earn well and have a child at private school and go on nice holidays each year but I am not in their league. Don't worry though everyone if we all work a bit harder we can have that life.
I was going to mention all of this. No matter how much I earned I would not want their outgoings and probably wouldn’t want their life. Makes you wonder if the constant flogging is because their disposable income isn’t all that!!

11k isnt that just part of their one splash out holiday and then they have several more holidays

I was just thinking about that. I think they got permission but not started it yet. Has anyone noticed she never mentions her mum anymore who was moving but her hasnt posted anything for ages
Yes noticed no mention of Mummy dear!! Perhaps it’s just lockdown....unless the business is in tatters.

Reactions: 5
I was joking regarding the sale of the jewellery business. She made a comment about the assumption that she was a kept woman but it was definitely not like that in their house. Errr well either there’s a Frickin magic porridge pot or it definitely is the case love
I was joking regarding the sale of the jewellery business. She made a comment about the assumption that she was a kept woman but it was definitely not like that in their house. Errr well either there’s a Frickin magic porridge pot or it definitely is the case love 🤣🤣

Whatever happened to the person who knew her and said the MIL hated her, as Mr D was working his fingers to the bone (or manipulating his expenses to the bone) and she was spending it all!
Sorry I didn’t mean the ‘ bloody business’ post about you I just meant about the jewellery business 😊

What happened to the planning permission for a bungalow ? Where the garage is I think ?
She withdrew the application... the amount of objections were legions.... whilst not directly personal you could see the neighbours had had enough of her.

• Wow
Sorry I didn’t mean the ‘ bloody business’ post about you I just meant about the jewellery business 😊
Oh I know 🤣🤣🤣

Sadly the MIL no longer around died about a year after I started following Beggy on her original account. I bet MIL kept her in check and had the measure of her.
Yes. The comment was made from the person in the know, as Begs had made a post about her passing. Person in the know was saying it was ridiculous that she’d made the post as MIL could t stand her.

She withdrew the application... the amount of objections were legions.... whilst not directly personal you could see the neighbours had had enough of her.
Probably because she had a moan on stories about her neighbour and the noise from their patio cleaner!! Err the neighbour has had to put up with your whole bloody house build love!!! Different planet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh I know 🤣🤣🤣

Yes. The comment was made from the person in the know, as Begs had made a post about her passing. Person in the know was saying it was ridiculous that she’d made the post as MIL could t stand her.

Probably because she had a moan on stories about her neighbour and the noise from their patio cleaner!! Err the neighbour has had to put up with your whole bloody house build love!!! Different planet!
I saw this too but now I know where the house is, I dont get it. Her house is at the bottom of someone's garden, so away from noise!!!!

Reactions: 1
I saw this too but now I know where the house is, I dont get it. Her house is at the bottom of someone's garden, so away from noise!!!!
They have a fair few houses backing into them and a massive tennis club. The tennis club must be noisy in itself.

Reactions: 1
They have a fair few houses backing into them and a massive tennis club. The tennis club must be noisy in itself.
The tennis club totally.....but that was there before she bought the house, so she can hardly complain about the noise as she should've considered it.
Absolutely she has lots of houses which back onto her, but she's at the bottom of their gardens and they're long gardens.....she doesn't live on a new build estate. The stories she did when it happened, you'd think they were tunneling right at the side of her, when in reality it was every day summer noise, like someone mowing 🤷‍♀️. She even deleted the stories as they were so venomous and selfish

I literally just found their address within 2mins of googling. Are all the freebies really worth that invasion of privacy?!

Terrifying. I literally don’t know how these people sleep at night with their whole lives out there for all to see!

Reactions: 2
Not difficult to locate as she advertises her business and she’s listed with her address on companies house.
Has her mum left the business?!

Reactions: 3
Not difficult to locate as she advertises her business and she’s listed with her address on companies house.
Has her mum left the business?!
Yes she has! Must be some strategic reason. Also that’s not her house address on there.

I know they live in tunbridge wells and near a tennis club - is that all I need to locate their house. Not a serial killer just want to see the area 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.