The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me angry. Someone i know has about 70k followers and she is always commenting on their posts and sharing their accounts trying to get them to notice her. Coincidentally shes also rich. Shes also put her house up for sale its sold and shes never mentioned any of that on her ig. Theyre all shady af.... as becks first thread title was called on here 😂
Who’s house is up for sale? Who has the 70k following?

Reactions: 3
I bet Mr D is glad of the peace that Instagram affords him from her. He’s clearly indifferent to her which is why she has so much time on her hands. Probably terrified to leave the vacuous monster as she would bleed him dry financially.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember years ago Tiff bldgthe mushroom actually won a competition to go to becks house? Fancy having that many airs and graces getting ppl to compete to meet her. Also how sad was Tiff and any one else who entered!
I DID NOT KNOW THAT! Yet Tiff makes out she is so popular and besties with Beggy.

Reactions: 5
I DID NOT KNOW THAT! Yet Tiff makes out she is so popular and besties with Beggy.
I'm sure they sort of knew each other through Instagram so when she allegedly won a visit to Doyle Manor, it looked like such a set up. She was basically just inviting a new friend to her house. Plus that was back in the day when a lot of the interior accounts were doing the rounds of each other houses. Remember when Debbie's House was around, she had 1930sfixerupper and the Mushrooms round to party. I think Tiff and Ross work together don't they.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure they sort of knew each other through Instagram so when she allegedly won a visit to Doyle Manor, it looked like such a set up. She was basically just inviting a new friend to her house. Plus that was back in the day when a lot of the interior accounts were doing the rounds of each other houses. Remember when Debbie's House was around, she had 1930sfixerupper and the Mushrooms round to party. I think Tiff and Ross work together don't they.
I don’t mind 1930sfixerupper but have always wondered what Ross does for a job. Do you know?

I don’t mind 1930sfixerupper but have always wondered what Ross does for a job. Do you know?
I think one of them works for Neptune and the other works with Tiff and her husband Paul.

It was a complete set up...buildingthemushroom had been fawning over thehousebuild for ages and of course Beggy Becks lapped it up. Then lo and behold Tiff wins that competition. They think followers are stupid. Tiff has turned into a “mini me” version of our Beggy Becks.

Reactions: 6
I’m yet to find a single one of these bored, narcissistic, dull women that I actually DO like!

Reactions: 8
I think one of them works for Neptune and the other works with Tiff and her husband Paul.

It was a complete set up...buildingthemushroom had been fawning over thehousebuild for ages and of course Beggy Becks lapped it up. Then lo and behold Tiff wins that competition. They think followers are stupid. Tiff has turned into a “mini me” version of our Beggy Becks.
Yes! Definitely set up! First indication of the falseness. Who could have known it would get worse!!

Reactions: 6
I did like her (and she’s northern) but since the awful article about middle class rich women with laundry rooms and then this obvious “you scratch my back....” I’m tempted to unfollow.

I find it hard to believe that Wendy didnt follow Becs and vice versa.

It does puss me off that the larger (generally well off) accounts only share other larger and well off accounts. If I had a massive following I would be sharing the small accounts to help them increase their followers.

It’s like they think they can’t be seen fraternising with less well off people 😡
Wendy has followed Begs for a couple of years. Begs only just noticed.

She has found the Yorkshire homestead after reading about her on here a few pages back! She’s just followed in the last couple of days.
I really like Wendy (Yorkshire Homested) and was so disappointed when she mentioned Beggy Becky. She's open, honest, doesn't do loads a ads, swipe ups and always shares where she gets things from I've found some fab local companies via her account. Plus she's a Yorkshire lass like me. She's the absolute opposite of BB. I really, really, really hope she doesn't start going down the same path. Pray for Wendy 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anyone remember years ago Tiff bldgthe mushroom actually won a competition to go to becks house? Fancy having that many airs and graces getting ppl to compete to meet her. Also how sad was Tiff and any one else who entered!
duck OFF! SHUT THE bleeping DOOR!!!!! Noooooo! No words for this BS

Reactions: 7
During an insta chat a friend of mine said her friend knew someone who works with them. She loves herself apparently and ‘groomed’ the husband who happened to be married with 3 kids at the time!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
During an insta chat a friend of mine said her friend knew someone who works with them. She loves herself apparently and ‘groomed’ the husband who happened to be married with 3 kids at the time!
Are we talking about @buildingthe mushroom? Shocked!!! Comes across all nice but a husband stealer! Gone off her now!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I often wondered about that. Tiff certainly has that man-eater element to her, all swishy blonde hair, boobs permanently on display and batting her eyelids at anyone who’ll look at her. I remember she was in a quaint little French restaurant before and she practically devoured the poor waiter. Completely fawning over him like a giggly schoolgirl ad opposed to the married mother she is

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Are we talking about @buildingthe mushroom? Shocked!!! Comes across all nice but a husband stealer! Gone off her now!
I think she comes across as nice. Genuine as well. There are no signs (yet) of a Begs style approach. Maybe jealousy at work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.